• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So I sent Sniffindrawz a friend invite on the 360.I tell him who I am and ask him when can he play so we can set up a time because my aim never works right and I post a ton at GAf and he cant post here.

He doesnt f-ing respond to my question,but accepts my friend invite...wtf :\

Now I see him playing COD4,does he not care about the league anymore?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey Konex let me know when you can play. I'm around tonight, tomorrow afternoon and evening.

No double teaming outside of the key :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jesus im in the zone and I'm right by your side Smokey! That trade we did has worked wonders for my team.

8 straight wins and I just beat sniff by 21.

I'm so setting myself up for a massive choke job.

Damn! 8 wins in a row... I feel like I should be right there with you. I've lost a bunch of close games lately, but I still I know I will make the post season!

- Battier has been really clutch for me. If Prince is off, Shane usually steps up big. Hopefully my guys have helped you.

--Watch, Malley will end up winning it all somehow!

Smokey

Matrix said:
Jesus im in the zone and I'm right by your side Smokey! That trade we did has worked wonders for my team.

8 straight wins and I just beat sniff by 21.

I'm so setting myself up for a massive choke job.

It's apparently worked wonders for both of us:D. Good news for both of us is we're the only ones with 10 wins and the next closest has 8 so we can lose 1-2 games and still be in the #1 or #2 spot.

Coincidentally your last loss came from me. Hopefully we can both keep it up your my last game of the season. I've prepared myself for maybe another 2 or 3 losses going down the stretch simply b/c the majority of my games on my schedule have been away games and I'm about to go on ANOTHER 4 game road trip and we all know how this game can act sometimes when you're the away or home team.

Apparently you went to work with Yao! I've got an answer for him though next time we meet...:D. Q Rich as well helped you out and you didn't have him last time we played.

ChrisJames you've just had a lot of close games not go your way. You're way better than that 5-7 record would indicate.

Fifty

I've won 7 of my last 8 and it would have been 8/8 if I had beat Matrix.

Hard to believe the season is only halfway through. I'm used to the NFL schedules I guess.

Smokey

Fifty said:
I've won 7 of my last 8 and it would have been 8/8 if I had beat Matrix.

Hard to believe the season is only halfway through. I'm used to the NFL schedules I guess.

Yeah I saw that too. Trust me I've went through my schedule several times and looking to see who's played who. Spots 3-7 are pretty congested right now and if Konex wins then that'll make it 5 teams with 8-4 records. 8 teams make it to playoffs I think right? We're still only half way done but I think that makes it interesting from the 3-7 spot and the 8th spot where pheeniks is at has 4-5 teams right on his heels.

AkaBalla

FYI TRADE DEADLINE

Trades

Trade deadline is after 12 games meaning once a team has played 12 games, no other trades are allowed
*See No Trade List for players who cannot be traded*

Also there is an open trade on the table from NY who would like to trade Balkman to NJ for Boone. CB33 are you interested?

AkaBalla

New York @ Utah - Just do it - Nike

Washington @ Miami - Lets do it

Phoenix @ Denver - Juan may be back soon?

LA Lakers @ Cleveland - Truelize lets get it done.. Your on a hot streak after beating me

Charlotte @ San Antonio - Cmon Jobber your opponet is always on aol instant messenger and responds quite quickly even when he is on mobile.

DEADLINE IS MONDAY NIGHT @ 11PM EST

DCX

DCX
Malley, i can get our game in after like 8pm. I might be able to get the game in earlier, but that's not in my control really.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AkaBalla said:
FYI TRADE DEADLINE

Trades

Trade deadline is after 12 games meaning once a team has played 12 games, no other trades are allowed
*See No Trade List for players who cannot be traded*

Also there is an open trade on the table from NY who would like to trade Balkman to NJ for Boone. CB33 are you interested?

I dont know whoever the knicks are, but i accepted

Fifty

If only DCX had reminded CB of the offer earlier..his season could have been saved by the Almighty Josh Boone, he of the 67 overall rating. Too late, DCX..too late...

Seriously, DCX, are you related to Josh Boone? Maybe you were drunk when you proposed that offer back on Halloween night?

I think we should contact Josh Boone's agent and tell him that JB02 is finally getting minutes in 2K. 0 minutes so far...nowhere to go but up!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:lol i dont have to play my backup SG at SF when richard jefferson gets tired anymore!

AkaBalla

CB3 said:
I dont know whoever the knicks are, but i accepted

This was a blockbuster of D league players.. Good deal guys.. Boone has logged 0 mins in 12 games and Balkman has 6 mins total in 12 games.. This is a eye raiser.. Good stuff!

Smokey

Truelize said:
The streak continues.

I love how this game plays this year. Fits my style so much better.

Both of us are on a 4 game win streak, somethin has to give!

I know the league hasn't advanced yet but when can you play when it does?

AkaBalla

AkaBalla said:
New York @ Utah - Just do it - Nike

Washington @ Miami - Lets do it

Charlotte @ San Antonio - Cmon Jobber your opponet is always on aol instant messenger and responds quite quickly even when he is on mobile.

DEADLINE IS MONDAY NIGHT @ 11PM EST

3 games remain

Zep I will be at a massage from 6-7:30. Let's play after that!?

Also, does anybody here have College Hoops yet? Kind of curious about that game. It seems like it's better than NBA.

DCX

DCX
The game will get done tonight. Btw you fools! Josh Boone is going to be trusted right into my rotation!!!

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Smokey Bones said:
Both of us are on a 4 game win streak, somethin has to give!

I know the league hasn't advanced yet but when can you play when it does?

We'll get something done Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't wish you luck at all. :D

Fifty

pheeniks said:
Zep I will be at a massage from 6-7:30. Let's play after that!?

Also, does anybody here have College Hoops yet? Kind of curious about that game. It seems like it's better than NBA.

It seems that Zep and you have already played...Anyway, can you play tonight >11 eastern, after the league has advanced?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
hey DeeSeeX-Pac

remember when we played MLB and you whooped me........

jobber never forgets to remember.

DCX

DCX
jobber said:
hey DeeSeeX-Pac

remember when we played MLB and you whooped me........

jobber never forgets to remember.
Do you wanna play now? Might as well, i'm still awake.

DCX

Matrix

Ehh PACOOOO's is Zep now...right?

If so,I'll be free to play tonight anytime past 11 pm eastern or Wed 10 pm eastern on.

I need 9 wins a row! I'm addicted to this streak.

Matrix

Cant play now,got to get some sleep.

Early doctor appointment...sorry.

I'll be free later tonight.

Matrix

Ive been sick,a man needs his sleep or he will die.

You need to practice before you play me anyway!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
What's the matter Zep you couldn't think of a worse gamertag than that? My gosh that better have some sort of significance man cause that is wickety wack. :p

Zep

Banned
like you saying wickety wack

oh yea, EHH pacoo isn't some racist shit! I wore a Paco shirt to the mall, those cell phone people(at the little booths) calls out loud as shit "Ehhhh PacOOOo". Embarrassed the shit outta me but found it humorous!

Great game DM. Back and forth the whole way. Mr. Big Shot made a huuuge 3 to take the lead with 50 seconds left and I made some clutch FT's in the last 20 seconds to seal the deal.

Big win for me... Really needed that game. Jobber you're next!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Smokey Bones said:
When can you play?

How does tonight look for you? I'm mountain time. I should be available after 8 my time but I go to bed at around 10 so my window to start a game isn't incredibly big.

Let me know. I'll check here when I get home today.

Matrix

Zep,you free to play at 11 eastern tonight?

I'm sure you will beat me because I talked shit and my streak has to end sometime.

Matrix

<3

WANT TO PLAY NOW!?

Matrix

Ok lets play now,im going on.

Pray that the 2k servers let us complete the game!

Top Bottom