• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

AkaBalla

Smokey Bones said:
Although I guess it doesn't matter too much as of now..I've only lost to sniffin and aka both who are ahead of me because of it even though we're all 8-2.

Why did you lose to me? I was doing the hop step?

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
Why did you lose to me? I was doing the hop step?

?

No I didn't mean to include you as part of the hop step group. I did lose to you though because of the glitch where my center was matched up to your guards and all of that and I couldn't do anything about it.

AkaBalla

Widgetraf, Jube i will be looking for replacements if your games arent completed! Am i missing anyone else who isn't getting games in?

Some of the vets have been slacking too.. Cmon guys we are almost halfway through..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Aka,when do you want to play our week 11 game?

HUGE GAME that I know I will lose

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Matrix said:
Aka,when do you want to play our week 11 game?

HUGE GAME that I know I will lose

I beat AKA and you beat me so in theory, you should win

all this thinking has given me a headache

6og6lbs.jpg

Fifty

I don't think that works for me. If you can play lateish tomorrow that'd be great, or monday. I'm not worried about our game getting played.

If this patch is going live soon that fixes alot of the gameplay and connection issues, I'd be interested in perhaps taking over a team with a MIA owner. Since the day I originally quit this league, the game has been sitting on my shelf waiting for a patch to complete this game. If the impressions are great with wholesale performance enhancements, I'm game...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Aka...

I can play tomorrow night anytime past 10 pm eastern.

I'm not feeling well right now so I'll have to pass on a game tonight.

gg GCQ, so many missed layups on both sides it was ridiculous. still had a chance to win or tie on that last shot but i couldn't get the baron going all game :(

Matrix

AKA,you around still?

I feel well enough to play right now.

AkaBalla

GG Matrix! That was intense at the end.. Cant believe KG missed that open dunk and then that post up move.. I just wanted to score a quick 2 to send u to the line down 1..! Arghh

Next time..

Matrix

GG,jesus you are hard to beat!

First time I actually hit my ft's when I needed to.

Congrats on the win Matrix!

Does anyone know why Shannon Brown isn't on my roster during games? I have a feeling it's because I have so many PG's/SG's, but I wish I could at least choose who is on my roster for league games. Who knows, maybe I can...

-also, does anyone want to run a scrimmage?

--Problem solved. I just had to go to personnel --> team rotations to choose who would be my 12 active team members.

Matrix

Thanks,7 game winning streak for me....

a record for myself.

Chris,I'll play ya tommorow night. Servers are acting kinda funky like usual,just got booted playing a game with Fifty.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Matrix said:
Thanks,7 game winning streak for me....

a record for myself.

I told you so. However, you like most of us, you will fall into a funk and be eliminated from playoff contention by week 105.

Fifty

Konex, remember we have your Kobe dunkathon scheduled for now. I don't want to go on and wait in the lobby while you forget about it. .The Ravens choked the requisite 5 times and got screwed by the refs so I'm ready to win! wooo! wooo!

Fifty

Most severs seem to get better the longer a game is out. 2K's have become far, far worse. Yes the games are basically lagless, but about 8/10 of my last games have required one first half server side disconnection before I could play a full game.

Matrix said he needed to do 2 against AKA. I've had to re-do almost every game I've played with Matrix, and now I get disconnected in the 2nd against Konex. It's just pathetic.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
Most severs seem to get better the longer a game is out. 2K's have become far, far worse. Yes the games are basically lagless, but about 8/10 of my last games have required one first half server side disconnection before I could play a full game.

Matrix said he needed to do 2 against AKA. I've had to re-do almost every game I've played with Matrix, and now I get disconnected in the 2nd against Konex. It's just pathetic.

I agree. But my disconnect in my first game against Aka gave me the chance to get a win in our second game. :D I'll take it however I get it though.

Fifty

Ohmigod, Konex had 52 points in the paint! I want the win! Even though I won...

Seriously though, that game was messed up. We both had to resort to play video game basketball (lots of paint points) because the jumpers were just not falling. I had a huge number of good looks as did he and they just weren't falling. I would rotate the ball to get a great shot and have it miss..I would have liked to see our %'s for non paint shots.

Also, the game had better DB AI than a Madden game. The AI was as good as I'd ever seen it when it came to picking off passes thrown. Sure we didn't always make the best passes, but I can recall one instance when Luke Walton tipped a pass that he could not have seen..his back was to the ball but the AI knew it was coming.

I really like this game but it can be so weird sometimes. I guess all sports games can.

I hope more of your shots fall next time, Konex.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
Ohmigod, Konex had 52 points in the paint! I want the win! Even though I won...

Seriously though, that game was messed up. We both had to resort to play video game basketball (lots of paint points) because the jumpers were just not falling. I had a huge number of good looks as did he and they just weren't falling. I would rotate the ball to get a great shot and have it miss..I would have liked to see our %'s for non paint shots.

Also, the game had better DB AI than a Madden game. The AI was as good as I'd ever seen it when it came to picking off passes thrown. Sure we didn't always make the best passes, but I can recall one instance when Luke Walton tipped a pass that he could not have seen..his back was to the ball but the AI knew it was coming.

I really like this game but it can be so weird sometimes. I guess all sports games can.

I hope more of your shots fall next time, Konex.

Thats what happened with me and DCX. we couldnt hit shit for 3 quarters. Then in the 4th i couldnt miss :lol Everything. and i mean EVERYTHING drained for me

Smokey

pheeniks we can you replay our game...?

And is there any word as to when the patch for this game on 360 is coming out?

Fifty

Unlike Madden, I'm glad there isn't a spectator mode in this game. Between the NY/NJ game and DET/CLE we've got some ugly games going on recently. I scored 89 points and I thought not enough of my shots were going in. Are people playing really downtempo, messing up releases/taking bad shots, or is the game just screwing people with wide open shots bricking?

Smokey

Fifty said:
Unlike Madden, I'm glad there isn't a spectator mode in this game. Between the NY/NJ game and DET/CLE we've got some ugly games going on recently. I scored 89 points and I thought not enough of my shots were going in. Are people playing really downtempo, messing up releases/taking bad shots, or is the game just screwing people with wide open shots bricking?

It seems to be random? One thing that helps me though is getting players 'warmed' up with layups or easy buckets around the basket. Then the bar starts flashing orange showing you they're hot and go from there.

Smokey

pheeniks can you play at 9pm central im in the middle of writing a 5 page paper and i should be done by then? aim is down for me at the moment so hopefully you'll catch the message.

Top Bottom