• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Chromehounds Squad Thread

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Trasher said:
Hey Madden and Poker players, GET ON CHROMEHOUNDS YOU SOB'S!!!!!

I'd play right now, but I'm trying to finish up the Friday Forza report and get outta here so I can go get drunk with Jane and Ryan from 1up Show.

IF YOU'RE ON LATER TONIGHT, TRASHER.... IT'S GO TIME.

Trasher

chespace said:
I'd play right now, but I'm trying to finish up the Friday Forza report and get outta here so I can go get drunk with Jane and Ryan from 1up Show.

IF YOU'RE ON LATER TONIGHT, TRASHER.... IT'S GO TIME.
Meh, I'm getting up at 5:00am tomorrow, so I likely won't be on. =/

Trasher

DenogginizerOS said:
'Me too

Maybe tomorrow afternoon?
I'm game.

Btw, we need to switch to Morskoj ASAP. I'm sick of constantly fighting at the Sal Kar capital, and I need the Morskoj parts badly.

chespace

Trasher said:
I'm game.

Btw, we need to switch to Morskoj ASAP. I'm sick of constantly fighting at the Sal Kar capital, and I need the Morskoj parts badly.

Alright, next war.

m0dus said:
Guys, I came on tonight and half of you were on the dashboard, half of you were playing Texas Holdem. Wafauck? :lol I wanted to BLOW SHIT UP DAMMIT.
wtrfff yo picketfudge and i wanted to playt but u were playing dead rising not ch dude

Kingpen

I am up for playing sometime today... most likely will be some time tonight I think...

I've missed playing with you guys the past few times.

I am also worried that with more games coming out this fall, that Chromehounds might be forgotten.

I'm hoping that some of you guys will keep Chromehounds and not trade it in, even with a bunch of new titles coming out this fall. It would be awesome if we could can maybe arrange impromtu gaming sessions for it, like MAF does for Dead or Alive, even well into next year..

I'm going to keep my copy until Chromehounds 2 comes out... Who is with me?

chespace

Kingpen said:
I am up for playing sometime today... most likely will be some time tonight I think...

I've missed playing with you guys the past few times.

I am also worried that with more games coming out this fall, that Chromehounds might be forgotten.

I'm hoping that some of you guys will keep Chromehounds and not trade it in, even with a bunch of new titles coming out this fall. It would be awesome if we could can maybe arrange impromtu gaming sessions for it, like MAF does for Dead or Alive, even well into next year..

I'm going to keep my copy until Chromehounds 2 comes out... Who is with me?

Well, for what it's worth, I'm still playing it. :p

Still trying to build that perfect hound, seriously! I like playing folks in free battle just to check out their configs. I've learned a bit, and have even made some friends, mom!

Trasher

Just had a very satisfying game against a DD. It started off with me sniping him from a ways away from my base, and then he disappeared. So I decided to grab some COMBAS and when I get back to my base I find him there nailing on it with his cannons. For a second I thought I was screwed, but then I noticed where he was standing: right next to the big gas ball buildings. I then proceeded to fire a couple cannon shots at the gas balls, and he quickly exploded. It's amazing that this guy got to a Cadet ranking with his smarts, but then again he was a DD. :)

Brannon

Sorry guys, but real life is kicking me in the ass like never before. Just spent 15 grueling hours on 3 hours sleep getting ready for an inspection this coming Tuesday, and we're not even halfway done yet. I'm involuntarily twitching from fatigue.

Sunday is going to be so much fun...

Kingpen

I basically was on for the last 3 hours... didn't see a soul from the brigade....

The game isn't the same playing solo against people... all you see are spikers primarily...

really sucked

I have a feeling people are going the way of madden and saints row with this game

I've been gone for a while. Had to move shit into my new place and take care of other crap, but I've checked on the past two days or so and no ones on, so that sucks. For those who don't like playing 1v1 and don't want to wait for squad members to come online, just do freebattles.

I was going to pass on this game due to lack of free time, but I found a used copy for $20 at the record store yesterday, so I bought it. Are any of you guys still playing? I honestly don't know how much time I have to devote to playing this online, but I love mech games, so I couldn't pass this up.

Is anyone still plaing? I finally have the time to play this game and want to hop online with someone (though i need some practice). Seems awesome so far.

chespace

I've been playing!

Finally built a hound I really like...

sal kar reverse joint skinny legs, double barrel howitzer, 2 light cannons, and armor over the cockpit. speed of 166. super fast rotation. no recoil. been having really good results with it.

I'm going to try to be on for a bit tonight as well. Still love the game and want to play, but have had other things come up lately, and I've spent some time with Madden when I got the chance.

Trasher

DarkAngelYuna said:
Country changes killed alot of our players. I'll try to play a little CH tonight. SR is out so thats really gonna kill ch time for a bit.
Who stopped playing because the county was changed? That's a pretty shitty excuse.

Ya Che, I've been having lots of success with my current hound also. Won 13 of 14 games last night. The one I lost was against a spiker...

I've taken a break for the last several days because I've been feeling pretty shitty. I'm not sure what's up with me. It feels like the stomach flu but I've had it now for 3 days. Probably my AIDS kicking in. j/k OR AM I!?!?! OMG!

If I don't die, I'll be on sometime this week.

Kingpen

I didn't get to play any 360 yesterday, so the wife knows that I will be playing some tonight... I'll see you guys online

I sure hope Saints Row doesn't kill this game... We gotta be strong!

chespace

Trasher said:
Who stopped playing because the county was changed? That's a pretty shitty excuse.

Ya Che, I've been having lots of success with my current hound also. Won 13 of 14 games last night. The one I lost was against a spiker...

Yo Trasher, if you're reading this, tonight, 6:30pm PST... 2v2 for a while.

Looks like we both got pretty good builds to use tonight.

And Saints Row? ***** please!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I may be up for some CH tonight around 930EST. I may be on earlier. That is, of course, if I don't get hooked into a poker table or a Madden game. ;)

Spooka

I'll check in tonight and see if you guys are around. Splinter Cell is the only 360 game that might tear me away from Chromehounds and thats a ways away so I'll be playing this for a while.

Trasher

chespace said:
Yo Trasher, if you're reading this, tonight, 6:30pm PST... 2v2 for a while.

Looks like we both got pretty good builds to use tonight.

And Saints Row? ***** please!
Pacific time confuses the shit outta me!

I should be on though. :)

Kingpen

I was on for a few hours last night at 11 eastern.... Luckily I discovered the Free Battle mode, and this has helped to breathe new life into the game, when there isn't anyone from your clan there to battle with you.

Spooka

Trasher said:
Good games last night. Expecially the one with the DD that rose from the dead! Right Spooka? :)

I'm telling you - that bastard was walking around on my screen. I'm pretty sure it was a new bug(to me) where the footsoldier model of the dead ddb on my screen was shown as his previous form and my shots were being shown as hitting the model as well. It was a bit scary I must say.

Top Bottom