• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
But will you get a chance before me? :D

When do you play Ohio State? I play DCX the second week of the Big 10 season so if you don't play him the opening week of Big 10 play that means we could have a powerhouse matchup!

Oh and if I can get by LiveWire somehow I open up on the road at Michigan. Then Ohio State and Penn State in Madtown! :D I make it through all those games undefeated I better damn well be number one ranked team!

Somehow? Everyone is nationally ranked! I'm the lowest rated team. :lol I just gotta hope I can land one or two top prospects for next season and rout enough CPU teams to get a decent bowl bid. My national championship is 3 or 4 seasons off... :/

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm not rated that much better :p Better offense, worse defense.

Don't worry, I'll let you live vicariously on through my Victoly over a better player (w/ a better team), in my devastating win over Penn State!!!!!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I seriously wonder what the AI is doing in some of these games. I played at UNC twice last night and it was like I was playing USC at times. However, if I made the game a VA Tech home game, UNC played like a bunch of special kids in a fire drill.

yeah when you're playing the CPU at home and your crowd is going nuts they turn into fucking morons. when i played baylor (or whoever i played first) i absolutely crushed them and they couldn't even function on offense. but other people have said the CPU has given them a run for their money.

Mrbob

Whew.

I escaped on a last second fg to win 16-13.

Another damn rain game. Which makes no sense since its sunny in Wisconsin.

LiveWire had the game changing event in the first half. Going in near half the game was tied at 3, I threw a first down at the 5 yard line. PJ hill ran to the 3 fumbled the ball away and it was returned 97 yards for a td to make it 10-3 at the half. I clawed my way back into it and barely found a way to win at the end.

LiveWire

You forgot to mention that I missed a chip shot from 22 yards earlier in the game which would have put me up by 7 (and would have forced OT in the end). Oh well, gg. It was frustrating too because everytime I got in the redzone or on big 3rd down situations, half (sometimes all!) of my recievers had ??? on them. :lol Talk about home field advantage! I used my timeouts to get some composure back but from now on, fuck it. I could have used those late in the 2nd half to make a run.

Here's the sweet hit stick I made which let to the PONTIAC GAME-CHANGING PLAY, which was a STRIDE LONG-LASTING RETURN OF 97 YARDS. I forgot to snag the user pick I had, but oh well. This 5 video limit sucks! Expand it to 10 EA!

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/141921

Lonestar

advance it. There is NO reason to not get simple things in such as those with the 4-5 days we've waited

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
aaargh

malleymal hasn't played his game against the cpu and shawn still has 10 recruiting hours left. come on dudes!

Remember what i told you on aim the other day? :lol :lol :lol

DenogginizerOS

This is precisely why I am willing to try EA's Online League system for Madden. I have less time this weekend to play than I had all week and some of us just had to play the CPU! Christ.

denogg do you realize that it is impossible to play a 16 game schedule in madden online leagues? and with our current setup, you would have to play 31 games per season.

so let me get this straight: you don't have much time to play, but you want to double the amount of games that you play?

DenogginizerOS

FrenchMovieTheme said:
denogg do you realize that it is impossible to play a 16 game schedule in madden online leagues? and with our current setup, you would have to play 31 games per season.

so let me get this straight: you don't have much time to play, but you want to double the amount of games that you play?
I have plenty of time to play when I can schedule it. What I don't have patience for is people not doing what they say they will do (i.e. play their games at Time X and then Time X gets moved/delayed). I think you are taking my comments about trying EA's service personally. I have played my games on time, I have offered to pay for LD, and I have stated I support your decision. Just because I want more flexibility in when I play my games, it doesn't mean I am against the eague and how it is run.

i know you aren't against it denogg, but i see absolutely no way the EA service will work for us. believe me, i would prefer it did. and i would be willing to make concessions on certain things, but perhaps the one thing i can't accept is playing a 31 game schedule or anything but 16 games. that is absolutely ridiculous and kills any realism in the league. as far as i'm concerned the possibility of an EA based league is a dead issue unless they patch it.

anyhow, ill play you tomorrow CB (as well as advance... hopefully malley has played by then!)

holy shit i think everyone in the league (besides me and CB, who play each other) plays the CPU this week or has the week off.

should be a quick week ladies! COME ON!

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
holy shit i think everyone in the league (besides me and CB, who play each other) plays the CPU this week or has the week off.

should be a quick week ladies! COME ON!

It's the lull before the storm--before I get commitments from the nation's #1 kicker, #2 free safety and another #1 player! :D So sorry PSU!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
aaargh

malleymal hasn't played his game against the cpu and shawn still has 10 recruiting hours left. come on dudes!

Sorry guys, I forgot about the recruiting bit when I finished my game vs DM!

I'm playing my CPU game later today!

CB3

fmt ill be home around 10:30 if you can play around then. Fucking EA...

that 1 handed int was bull!

you threw into double coverage so what happened should have happened, no matter how it looked :D

that catch my guy made in the endzone was awesome. i wanted to save it :(

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you threw into double coverage so what happened should have happened, no matter how it looked :D

that catch my guy made in the endzone was awesome. i wanted to save it :(

that fucker shoulda dropped that too

i took like 3 of your guys out on the first drive :lol 2 by me, one by my strong safety

Lonestar

was going to ask how the situation was with this week's games? Anywhere close to advancing?

CB3

Lonestar said:
was going to ask how the situation was with this week's games? Anywhere close to advancing?

me and FMT need to play our game.
Mally and DM need to play their game. the server situation isnt helping

Bob has a bye week, yet he will hold us up with his recruiting. just you watch!

LiveWire

When do you find out how your prospects' visits went? I checked off activities for each player's visit and hit start but there was no results screen.

DMczaf

CB3 said:
me and FMT need to play our game.
Mally and DM need to play their game. the server situation isnt helping

Bob has a bye week, yet he will hold us up with his recruiting. just you watch!

Me and Malley are playing tonight

Looks like Bob is going to hold us up again!

Top Bottom