• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

DCX

DCX
I assume the league will be advancing tonight then. I guess it's me and you Bob. Tomorrow night, late...maybe 1-2am est or Sat night after 10pm est.

DCX

Mrbob

Well since I haven't played Michigan yet we can't advance anyway. :D

I won't be able to play them till tommorrow at the earliest. My internet is unhooked at the moment, I've been moving everything around completely rearranging my living room now that I have my new plasma tv. I should have almost everything put back together by tommorrow. I would do it tonight but now I'm going to go see Tropic Thunder!

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Well since I haven't played Michigan yet we can't advance anyway. :D

I won't be able to play them till tommorrow at the earliest. My internet is unhooked at the moment, I've been moving everything around completely rearranging my living room now that I have my new plasma tv. I should have almost everything put back together by tommorrow. I would do it tonight but now I'm going to go see Tropic Thunder!
Man i want a new TV :( Gotta wait til tax season...i might have to go to rent a center when my current TV dies. A sad day that will be.

DCX

Mrbob

That's fine, you can sim the game. I'll just quit the league then, one less thing to worry about! Win, win, right?! ;)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im playing my game against the cpu now. ill do the recuiting after and ill be ready to advance after that

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You need to message me in PSN man, I've been online in the game the whole time, and I can't see the browser from in there!

Lonestar

be back in a bit, going to eat and watch Phelps...I sent you a friends invite and a message Malley.

Lonestar

GG Malley. I love running... 2.6!

The Human Guinea Pigs are through. The league awaits Bob...and Shawn ;P

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I played CPU Nebraska last night, went down 17-0 on 3 turnovers and still came back to win. However, the home field advantage and the pure spiderman-esque play by the defenders made me feel initially that it was predertermined I would get beat. I know it was against the CPU, but that was a very satisfying comeback.

Mrbob

Game is done, Michigan goes down.

Now it is time to beat another top 5 ranked team and notch two in one season! :D

Lonestar

Last thing I saw, was that Shawn needed to do something. But I think his game's done, he just didn't do recruiting. I think.

shawn didn't play his game but i'm going to advance anyhow due to the fact that he plays the cpu.

guys i am willing to give extra time for head to head matchups, but games against the CPU!? you can play those at anytime and are quick games to be had! lets get them done right out of the gate!

p.s. since there hasn't been much interest in "weekly" play of the weeks, just save the replays you like and we'll do plays of the year!

DMczaf

CPU must be a busy man since it appears he's missing so many games this season.

He has a life, LET HIM LIVE HIS LIFE!

Mrbob

D
C
X

Rumble in Madtown is here! Tonight will be too late for me, but you said around 10PM eastern tommorrow? I can do that!

DMczaf said:
CPU must be a busy man since it appears he's missing so many games this season.

He has a life, LET HIM LIVE HIS LIFE!

I got the CPU hooked on Burn Notice!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
shawn didn't play his game but i'm going to advance anyhow due to the fact that he plays the cpu.

guys i am willing to give extra time for head to head matchups, but games against the CPU!? you can play those at anytime and are quick games to be had! lets get them done right out of the gate!

p.s. since there hasn't been much interest in "weekly" play of the weeks, just save the replays you like and we'll do plays of the year!

My bad...I hope I won! :lol

Lonestar

Who am I playing this week? I think it's CPU. Do I get to play against FNE Southwest like Clemson did?!?

i think you did win!

p.s. most of the people in the league play the CPU or have byes. the exceptions are wisconsin vs ohio state and usc vs oregon.

also, i got a 4 star LT to commit! thats 2 players! suck it down losers!

WTF! my #1 WR is out for the season with a disclocated hip! you old BITCH get on the field!

at least i have another "star" WR as well. still, i was tearing it up with him :(

Mrbob

Sonofabitch I can't check right now. Don't steal my recruits while I'm not at home!

My star running back PJ HILL got hurt in the 4th quarter of my game in michigan. It says his injury is out two quarters, but since it is a new week I hope I have him back right away for the next game! If not that would be lame!

Lonestar said:
Who am I playing this week? I think it's CPU. Do I get to play against FNE Southwest like Clemson did?!?

That's southeast, mother fucker! I really had to try hard to not put up over 100 on them. I felt like that would be running up the score.

Lonestar

Hey, at least YOU'VE HAD A HOME GAME.

4-1, ALL ON THE ROAD BABY (the 1 being a Lagfest Cheesiepoof. I'd win that game if it ran at better than Joey Buttafucco speed!)

CB3

these asshole kids need to commit. im #1 on their list. they are happy with me, and they have a scholarship offer from me.

Give into the dark side...

edit: stop running DM!

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Sonofabitch I can't check right now. Don't steal my recruits while I'm not at home!

My star running back PJ HILL got hurt in the 4th quarter of my game in michigan. It says his injury is out two quarters, but since it is a new week I hope I have him back right away for the next game! If not that would be lame!
Bob, you around? I could play now...if not then it's 10pm est for sure.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
We'll have to set our date with destiny for tonight!
Indeed, indeed for sure...this game will determine my national championship aspirations. As it stands it will be Ohio State and Florida.

DCX

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think you did win!

p.s. most of the people in the league play the CPU or have byes. the exceptions are wisconsin vs ohio state and usc vs oregon.

also, i got a 4 star LT to commit! thats 2 players! suck it down losers!

You thought wrong... :(

It's my own fault damn Madden...

Mrbob

Shawnwhann said:
20 MB patch for NCAA is up now! Or am I late to the party?

Late to the partaaaaaaaaay.

I notice my kicker can now boot the ball out of bounds on kickoffs. I guess this is how they "fixed" the return issue. :lol

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
Late to the partaaaaaaaaay.

I notice my kicker can now boot the ball out of bounds on kickoffs. I guess this is how they "fixed" the return issue. :lol

Patch #1 doesn't fix any gameplay issues, that's Patch #2 (coming late August-early Sept)

PLACEBO EFFECT!

they seem to have fixed the slider issue with that update, because i had kickoffs set to 90 and they didn't go any further, but now they all go out of the endzone :lol

ill adjust it for next week!

DMczaf

CB3 said:
keep running DM!

You messaged me in the middle of my Madden game with CK!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
they seem to have fixed the slider issue with that update, because i had kickoffs set to 90 and they didn't go any further, but now they all go out of the endzone :lol

ill adjust it for next week!

How about you keep your EYE on the league!

CB3

DMczaf said:
You messaged me in the middle of my Madden game with CK!

How about you keep your EYE on the league!

that was like an hour and a half ago:lol we could have played after you know.

Top Bottom