• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

DMczaf

bah, i thought you said you had to work at 12.

sorry we don't all have fancy logs, mr fancy man.

I can play now then.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
hell of a game DM. hell of a game...

in other news, the Joe McKnight Heisman tour continues!

DCX

DCX
Great game Bob, a classic. A test of wills ends as the Ohio State Buckeyes win to keep their National Championship hopes alive!

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol, and what do i get if i win?
stufffavre.jpg

I hear only 2 of them were made, Farve has the other one.

DCX

Mrbob

Yeah DCX good game. I fought back from getting myself in an early hole, but I couldn't make the big plays in the 4th quarter when needed. Three key plays sealed the game for you and I had some wasted opportunities.

1) On my first drive I tried to dump off the ball and it get picked off and returned for 7 points. Not a good way to start the game.

2) I came back on my next drive and scored a TD, but then the extra point was blocked. This hurt me in the 3rd quarter because I ended up taking the lead 15-14 and went for two and missed it. If I don't get the kick blocked I go for the extra point and am up 17-14 and this changes the late dynamics in the game.

3) While being up 15-14 with about 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter, you lobbed a ball right over the middle of the field at my linebacker. He had the ball in his hands, bobbled it a couple times and dropped it. If he doesn't drop this ball he was going to the house the other way for 7 points and that would have completed changed the game. You then proceeded to score a TD play about 4 plays later to put you up late in the 4th.

It was a great game overall and your team made the big plays while my guys couldn't get them.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Yeah DCX good game. I fought back from getting myself in an early hole, but I couldn't make the big plays in the 4th quarter when needed. Three key plays sealed the game for you and I had some wasted opportunities.

1) On my first drive I tried to dump off the ball and it get picked off and returned for 7 points. Not a good way to start the game.

2) I came back on my next drive and scored a TD, but then the extra point was blocked. This hurt me in the 3rd quarter because I ended up taking the lead 15-14 and went for two and missed it. If I don't get the kick blocked I go for the extra point and am up 17-14 and this changes the late dynamics in the game.

3) While being up 15-14 with about 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter, you lobbed a ball right over the middle of the field at my linebacker. He had the ball in his hands, bobbled it a couple times and dropped it. If he doesn't drop this ball he was going to the house the other way for 7 points and that would have completed changed the game. You then proceeded to score a TD play about 4 plays later to put you up late in the 4th.

It was a great game overall and your team made the big plays while my guys couldn't get them.
Agreed. The blocked extra point changed the game moreso than the int for a TD on the first drive. You did score right back and blown coverage. I was in a DIME! 3rd and 22 after a big sack and not only do you get a first down, you score on a 60+ yard throw :/ Wells had an average game but was a work horse. Without his tough running my passing game would have been shutdown for sure.

It was a great game and i'm glad i got by with a tough win at your house. Maybe it will make me number 1 in the polls when the week advances.

DCX

Mrbob

Yeah any type of zone coverage AI is completely retarded in this game. Any and all defensive AI is horrible at covering their zones with any reliability. You have to throw directly at the defensive AI player to have them react.

league advanced. everyone either has a bye week or is playing CPU except for Myself Vs. MrBob, so it should be a quick week ladies!

bob when can you receive your 2nd loss?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh yeah, I'm going goo goo for the #1, 2, AND 3 overall prospects. WILL I COMPLETE THE TRIFECTA.

CB3

ah... another 6 TD game for Joe McKnight. He is the leading canidate for the heisman. Dude is just an absolute beast. 2 rushing TD's, 3 Recieving TD's, 1 punt return TD.

CB3 said:
ah... another 6 TD game for Joe McKnight. He is the leading canidate for the heisman. Dude is just an absolute beast. 2 rushing TD's, 3 Recieving TD's, 1 punt return TD.

Do you even pull your starters when the game gets out of hand? I'm going to laugh when McKnight breaks his leg up by 40 against West Bumblefuck State in the 4th quarter.

CB3

i was all for pulling starters back in the beginning. but apparently no one else wanted to. so fuck it.

and even if Joe McKnight get injured, i have a 90+ rated back-up waiting.

Mrbob

I can play our game tommorrow night around 9PM central time. Keep your band of losers under .500 for the season!

niners vs. bears nationally televised game!

yeah cb, you actually get the opportunity to watch a REAL qb operate. not that pussy mcribb and his 3 yards per completion average.

CB3

if your so confident then why arent we making a little bet on the eagles 9ers game this season?

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
niners vs. bears nationally televised game!

yeah cb, you actually get the opportunity to watch a REAL qb operate. not that pussy mcribb and his 3 yards per completion average.

Is it really? Just in time to watch it in HD!

Although I feel sorry for the rest of the non Bears/Niners nation, as it will be one pitiful game to watch!

But at least I can start on my neckbeard future! I need to train myself on the glory of Orton now.

But yes Burn Notice is on thursday nights (10E/9C), conflict of interest what to watcha ajorfoajfoejofoejafoejoa.

My DVR setup is for next week damn it all. :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
:(

Oh what the heck, I'll laugh anyway

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mrbob

Ok that ending was bullshit.

Fuck this league.

I want this game overturned.

Not only did you not score on that 4th and goal. I also was caught in mario running bullshit on the drive before when i should have scored.

CB3

Mrbob said:
Ok that ending was bullshit.

Fuck this league.

I want this game overturned.

Not only did you not score on that 4th and goal. I also was caught in mario running bullshit on the drive before when i should have scored.

lostsmile.gif

Mrbob

I was up 17-13 with about three minutes left.

I have 3rd and inches from the one.

Two running plays in a row i get caught in some mario running animation. My lineman and their lineman are stuck together, can't move. So I can't move forward. Even with right analog stick pressing forward. I get no gain.

I turn the ball over. To his credit fmt goes 90+ yards and on 4th and 3 with 4 seconds left his guy catches the ball and two of my guys hit him near the goal line. I say he is out! :D But he is credited the score.

Either way it never should have been that close. I had a td on that last drive damn it if people would fucking move.

Top Bottom