• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

you had your chance to be a champion bob, but you folded under pressure. your failed 4th and inches play is a microcosm for your season, and indeed, you constant choking in big games: always so close, but always failing to reach your goal. your mortgaged your madden/ncaa future on your ONE superbowl win in our madden leagues. hope it was worth it!

Mrbob

Hahaha FMT you know your victory was one big scam! Wait for karma to strike down on you for paying off the refs in our matchup!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well it may need to be a little later now! my gf wants to go see that playboy movie! ill let you know!
what color leash do you wear?

sorry DCX! :(

game DC then asked me if i wanted to play Vs. CPU. then i started to play against the commputer so it would report and i got disconnected from EA server message

lol no, you can have the win. you just wont get your stats :(

anyhow, playing against ohio state is akin to playing against a probowl team! can't get pressure on the qb, wr's wide open, the "money" screen play is somehow even more money with ohio state.

i don't care about getting beat but i just wish they would fix the pass blocking mechanic. i mean even i had all the time in the world to throw against what should be a good ohio state team. if it wasn't for my antsy passes i don't think i would have thrown a pick. infact now that i think of it, i don't even knkow why i try to make quick decision in the passing game, you can just sit back there and wait for someone to clear the zone or get open!

gg anyways!

p.s. that first pick was absolute bullshit. the TE is 5 yards behind lorenitus and somehow my qb is so "rattled" that he throws back towards the middle of the field. gtfo of here dude :lol

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol no, you can have the win. you just wont get your stats :(

anyhow, playing against ohio state is akin to playing against a probowl team! can't get pressure on the qb, wr's wide open, the "money" screen play is somehow even more money with ohio state.

i don't care about getting beat but i just wish they would fix the pass blocking mechanic. i mean even i had all the time in the world to throw against what should be a good ohio state team. if it wasn't for my antsy passes i don't think i would have thrown a pick. infact now that i think of it, i don't even knkow why i try to make quick decision in the passing game, you can just sit back there and wait for someone to clear the zone or get open!

gg anyways!

p.s. that first pick was absolute bullshit. the TE is 5 yards behind lorenitus and somehow my qb is so "rattled" that he throws back towards the middle of the field. gtfo of here dude :lol
I never seen you play " hurried " You did seem like you were pressed out there. Like you knew you were the underdog and you had to make a play, every play. Ohio State is a tough team to play...they have all-americans all over the field, i think Wells running was the key not because he's a good running back, because i'm not a good runner. I'm always know for my passing not how well i run the ball and i think i got you sleeping on alot of play when i just kept it trucking. GG. Onward march.

DCX

the play to my rb that was picked late in the 2nd i basically threw it right at the snap. i have no idea why. i think i had maybe 2 incompletions if you take away the ints i had, and one of them was because my rb decided to get 5 yards out of bounds before catching the ball.

p.s. on your first drive when you had 3rd and 4 i blitzed 2 CBs and 2 LBs and wells still gets like 8 yards. and i have good LBs! nothing i can do about it, oh well. i should have just kept running but i was pretty disgusted with that first pick. ruined my vibe for the game!

Mrbob

Wow DCX bitched you FMT.

I guess we know who the better of the two are between us now! Your sham of a win against me has holes falling through right now as the truth comes out!

alls i care about is my bowl game! then i can score some of those sweet recruits and transform this team into a modern day san francisco 49ers! the RIGHT way!

:lol

malley and shawn have never taken THAT long to play. remember, it has never taken longer than 4 days to advance this league. that's a pretty good record all things considered.

chill out dudes!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
effin madden and ncaa... catch a pass for a sure td and I press the trigger to speed burst and instead I jum and get popped and fumble...

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
yessir if it wasnt over after that first pick 6, that interception fumble made me just put the controller down and let the cpu play.... cant wait for madden

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I got that last time the league advanced. I waited a minute, tried it again, worked. Probably just timed right...or something.

is there anyway i can assign a win to DCX? the game never registered but the only option i see is to "advance week". but i dont think i can go back and change the result (lets say if the simulation were to have penn state winning)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
is there anyway i can assign a win to DCX? the game never registered but the only option i see is to "advance week". but i dont think i can go back and change the result (lets say if the simulation were to have penn state winning)

ill take those odds

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think there is a way to change it. But really, OSU should defeat Penn State in a sim. One's a 99 rated team, the other's a mid level team.

:lol :lol holy crap i looked at my injury report and now ciancolo has a broken ankle, out for the rest of the season.

i'm sorry paul! IM SORRY!!!!!!

p.s. everybody plays CPU or has a bye again! lets get it done fellas, season is winding down and all those sweet recruits are mine!

f off lone, you stole one of the LB's i wanted :(

Top Bottom