• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
league will advance in like 10 mins after the damn ps3 is done updating.

UPDATE YOUR PS3'S NOW PEOPLE! DON'T LET SONY SLOW YOU DOWN LATER!

We updated our PS3s days ago. SOME OF US ARENT WHIPPED AND WATCH LIPSTICK JUNGLE INSTEAD!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea it advanced.

Geez playing with the Gators against an average team is a joke :lol

I wish I could use the Houston Cougars :p

man the rankings hate me. i'm 6-1 and still only ranked 19th. the only ranked game i have left is against lonestar in the final week, how the hell am i supposed to move up!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
man the rankings hate me. i'm 6-1 and still only ranked 19th. the only ranked game i have left is against lonestar in the final week, how the hell am i supposed to move up!

you dont. you sit your ass down there at 19th the rest of the year

DMczaf

CB3 said:
you dont. you sit your ass down there at 19th the rest of the year

Damn straight, losing to my shitty Oregon bans you from any decent bowls!

Have fun at the Cheez-It® Baked Snack Crackers Bowl!

CB3

DMczaf said:
Damn straight, losing to my shitty Oregon bans you from any decent bowls!

Have fun at the Cheez-It® Baked Snack Crackers Bowl!

Your next, my friend.

usc02dwbcc_400.jpg

Get used to him.

league advanced!

also, malley i sent a friends invite to your buddy and i set him up with an invite to dynasty as florida state.

and holy shit florida state is 99 offense, 99 defense!

anyhow malley just make sure he knows the rules of the league! sim ball and what not.

play your games bros!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
league advanced!

also, malley i sent a friends invite to your buddy and i set him up with an invite to dynasty as florida state.

and holy shit florida state is 99 offense, 99 defense!

anyhow malley just make sure he knows the rules of the league! sim ball and what not.

play your games bros!
Heading on now to see what's up.

DCX

dang illionis defense really took it to me. i won 23-0 but i had a pick 6 with a couple mins left to inflate the score. they also blew a couple possessions in or near the redzone, could've been very different.

i notice the computer wont throw deep very often but still gets big yardage thanks to robo qb. but it seems once you get that first turnover their QB gets shaken up and starts to make more mistakes.

lets see how the voters shaft me again! i expect to move from #18 to #17... maybe!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Boom i am back in the game. Three more five stars in the bag and i now hold the number one class ranking. Number one guard and defensive tackle plus an athlete.

am i blind or does the game not track your longest FG kick? i was looking at my stats and it shows all of your fg stats, even what your #'s are from every distance , but doesn't specifically state what your longest fg is :lol

i have only gotten a MLB so far, but i'm tops on the #2 qb's list, and i have 2 top 20 receivers who i am #1 with and i got an A rating on their visit. if i can bag them, plus a few of the lineman who i have in my sights, it will be a success! most of my D is pretty young and can fill in next year.

i'm ready for you this time lonestar! see you at the end of the year buddy!

Matrix

Jesus Christ I barely beat Ole Miss...42-37 :(

I'm not sure wtf happened,but I was up 42-17 and could not for the life of me score in the 2nd half.I had two ints in the 2nd half that were tipped ints right into the cpu's hands.I'm also not used to the cpu going for it on 4th downs :lol Ive played Madden for so long.

F-ing disgusting game on my part and if I didnt have a great team I would have lost easily.

lol you can't take the CPU for granted.

which brings me to another point: i shouldn't ever see a CPU game that gives me the "This game was restarted X amount of times" error. if i do and there is no valid excuse i will overturn the result and give you an L. don't pull the plug because the CPU is beating your ass. if you lose you lose, thems the breaks tough titties!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol you can't take the CPU for granted.

which brings me to another point: i shouldn't ever see a CPU game that gives me the "This game was restarted X amount of times" error. if i do and there is no valid excuse i will overturn the result and give you an L. don't pull the plug because the CPU is beating your ass. if you lose you lose, thems the breaks tough titties!

I went to OT against the CPU and the game was stuck panning the stadium, I had to restart!

Lonestar

Matrix said:
Jesus Christ I barely beat Ole Miss...42-37 :(

I'm not sure wtf happened,but I was up 42-17 and could not for the life of me score in the 2nd half.I had two ints in the 2nd half that were tipped ints right into the cpu's hands.I'm also not used to the cpu going for it on 4th downs :lol Ive played Madden for so long.

F-ing disgusting game on my part and if I didnt have a great team I would have lost easily.

Using the Alabama playbook, huh? Play in the 1st half, Play something else while the game is still going on in the 2nd half.

Truly am giddy to see how the end of the season turns up. I'll need to get by that Clemson team, but the PSU/Alabama battle will determine the fate of the Galaxy. Pluto's already gone, this game could knock out Uranus.

Lonestar

There's a few teams I'm going "WTF" about their rank. I mean...UAB is ranked in the top 25, WTF.

LiveWire

Hey FMT, thanks for the offer. I'll look at the Big Ten and ACC and see if there's anyone else I want to GM. For the remainder of this season you can just sim my games if there's any human games left I'll play them. I'm currently out of town on a work trip and I get back Wednesday afternoon.

DMczaf

The joys of playing my Freshman QB this season.

One minute I'm thinking "Hey, I may be able to keep this game respectable!" and then all hell breaks loose with his "decisions"

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1804586

It was suppose to be a crossing route with my RB...until my QB decides he doesn't agree with the play and throws it to his back shoulder for what ever reason....

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1804467

"WOO FIRST DOWN...wait...why is the ball going high...oh."

*sigh* He better grow some balls in his sophmore year!

Total INTs thrown this season - 23. We're going for 30!

Matrix

Malley is going to have to let us know how to get in contact with his friend.I have a game against his team very soon.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am done with my game. I beat Washington St. on my road to being in a bowl.

DM, I feel you about your QB with a mind of his own. I had to put in my 2nd string because the 1st string was so inaccurate but my back-up isn't much better. I signed a 4-star QB already so he might be starting next year if neither one of these bums improve.

Lonestar

fuck, that was brutal. I won, easily enough, but I lose my HB for the year (well, I've got good backups, but that Freshman was insane ;P ) and my stating QB for 3 weeks, so maybe I'll get him back for PSU. Looks like I'm almost stuck back with last years plan. Use my regular QB and just pass it. My top 2 "RB" back for the season were the QB and the HB I lost :p

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
my boy doesnt use AIM or anything but if you let me know, I will have him meet you online, he works like me but he does what i do in NJ, so he isnt gone like i am , so he is usually on at night after 8 pm or so... give me a time that works for you and I will run it by him. I will be laying my game thursday night or friday morning

our matchup is drawing nearer lonestar, and nothing can save you. i played you without my top 3 WR's last year, so i shed no tears for you! your time is coming!

p.s. i had a scare with my s tarting HB getting injured in the 3rd when i was up 31-7. he came back after a few plays but i immediately took him out and all of my other starters out at that point. i need my team 100% healthy when i play you (should have my #1 wr back by that time too)

my top 3 receivers are freshman (2 wr's and my te), i have 2 redshirt freshman HB's who are going to be awesome.... i only wish i had a QB and i wish that my superstar MLB was not a senior :(

Lonestar

I played you last year with no run game and less defensive talent than I have now. I still have my WR's, a better TE, and my backup has a better arm :p

i have a much better D this year (probably the best CB in the nation, i haven't checked the numbers but he has 10 picks, 5th on the team in tackles, 5 TD's), better run game, better WR's than last year. you may have a better qb, but your TE is only "rated" better! my TE is big and fast, just like VD!

oh, i moved up 1 spot from last week. i guess every win moves me up 1 spot, so i'll be #14 or something by the end of the year with an 12-1 record.

Malleymal said:
my boy doesnt use AIM or anything but if you let me know, I will have him meet you online, he works like me but he does what i do in NJ, so he isnt gone like i am , so he is usually on at night after 8 pm or so... give me a time that works for you and I will run it by him. I will be laying my game thursday night or friday morning

Can you see if 10pm tonight is a good time for him? Let me know if that doesn't work out.

Also, Lonestar's QB is out for 3 weeks? Sweet, he won't be back in time for our game. Clemson will complete the sweep on Bama this year!

Wooo! Clemson clinches the ACC Atlantic!

Tell your friend GG, Malley. We both were throwing picks like gangbusters. I was able to capitalize on them and I guess he wasn't. It'll be a great rematch next season.

CB3

my draft class this year so far is ASS. i dont understand, im actually recruiting better this year as far as interest meters and swaying the interest points.

oh well. im going back to back to back anyway.

CB you aren't winning a 3rd title. i can't stop you winning a title this year but i sure as fuck am going to schedule you against me next year and im going to stomp that ass

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
CB you aren't winning a 3rd title. i can't stop you winning a title this year but i sure as fuck am going to schedule you against me next year and im going to stomp that ass

You're the Miles Brand of the PS3 NCAA league!

Top Bottom