• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thursday night at 10 est would be much better.I sent him a friend invite and lets shoot for that day/and time instead.

I'd rather watch the UH football game on ESPN.

Lonestar said:
I did, 28-14

I knew EA had it out for me after your first TD. That game was a debacle of tipped passes into other WRs hands for TDs and precision passes for first downs while the QB was running for his life. Stupid NCAA.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
I knew EA had it out for me after your first TD. That game was a debacle of tipped passes into other WRs hands for TDs and precision passes for first downs while the QB was running for his life. Stupid NCAA.

Haha, I know about that first TD. I got it saved, and I'll upload it later today. Basically, Immaculate Reception, except entire in the endzone. Truth be told, I hit the Square Button, trying to slide to avoid the hit that was about to happen...but I wasn't across the line of scrimmage yet :lol :lol

FMT, a Loss won't hurt me, really. I'm still going to the SEC Championship game, with hopes of ruining Matrix's season :p

a loss will tarnish your season. 2 losses look ugly! 1 loss not so much! hopefully after i win i can move up into the top 15.... although ill still be rated lower than you and az, both of which i will have beaten!

Lonestar

Shoot, I already have 10 wins, that's a nice round number. Nevermind that I play in a real conference, with a championship game to play. Not some silly...whatever the hell, that the Big Tenleven have.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malley,is your friend still showing at 10 est tonight? Just want to make sure since he hasn't accepted my friend invite.

Plus I don't want to sit around in the lobby with no way to reach him.

Matrix

Lost to Malleys friend who outplayed me.I should never play when a Rockets game is on :lol I had a small PIP of the game going while I was playing.

I'm a douche.

Lonestar

Sim it then, LOSER :p Saturday I might be busy, haven't decided if I'm going to the homecoming game.

you sure talk a lot of shit for someone who has beaten me like 2 times in his life at madden/ncaa ;)

one of those times is with your "insta-win" NCAA team from last year, and the other time was probably with a 90+ rated eagles team against a 70- rated niners team!

The Clemson game is at 3:30 so I probably won't be back home until about 7-8 and then I'll probably want to watch the Texas Tech/Texas game tonight. Are you available to play tomorrow?

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
The Clemson game is at 3:30 so I probably won't be back home until about 7-8 and then I'll probably want to watch the Texas Tech/Texas game tonight. Are you available to play tomorrow?
we can play sometime tomorrow after 3pm est.

DCX

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lonestar i'm home today! let me know when/if you can play

Watching the game atm, maybe afterwards, even though I do have the urge to watch Texas/TT. But I figure I'm good from 5 PM CST onwards.

Lonestar

I'm officially protesting on grounds of BUTTON LAG :p God dammit, that hurt me, limiting me, and absolutly fucking up my defense as I bounce to a closer player. Ugh :(

GG FMT, I tried my best to make it more of a game towards the end, after spotting you 23 points :p

it wasn't like you had lag and i didn't, i had to deal with it also. i dealt with it by running the ball effectively (which could have been better without the lag as well).

p.s. i gave you some freebe points too ;)

Top Bottom