• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
CB you aren't winning a 3rd title. i can't stop you winning a title this year but i sure as fuck am going to schedule you against me next year and im going to stomp that ass

good luck with that

you won't have your free TD boy in the backfield, and it doesn't matter if you do, my D will be stacked.

i have also stolen a WR who was #1 interested in you at the beginning of the year! you dont pay attention to your peeps anymore, that will be your downfall!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you won't have your free TD boy in the backfield, and it doesn't matter if you do, my D will be stacked.

i have also stolen a WR who was #1 interested in you at the beginning of the year! you dont pay attention to your peeps anymore, that will be your downfall!

i already recruited another speed back. 5 star back i believe. my RB's are still stacked

DCX

DCX
I will win out, but Ohio State is poised to return to glory next year. I just hope Pryor decides to stay :/

DCX

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
just checked and i do have a game to play... i didnt know the week advanced... i will play my game friday morning FMT.... thanks..

DCX

DCX
Let? It's about taking it brother, just as i did last season before my collapse at the hands of USC in the title game. I've had a brutal first 3-4 games this season with a team in transition, i'll have a better handle on my squad next season, but we will finish strong.

DCX

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Sweet.

One more week until my epic showdown with DM and the Daffies.

My bowl future hangs in the balance. If I had been starting this QB-HB combination all season, how different things would have been. Also, if I didn't lose my #1 WR to a stupid head injury!!!!

DMczaf

dskillzhtown said:
Sweet.

One more week until my epic showdown with DM and the Daffies.

Good news for you, my best WR/KR/PR is back from injury after being out for like 8 weeks. I finally have an impact player on offense again!

...please dont hurt him :(

Edit: Holy crap, I got my first 5 star recruit ever! The #1 Athlete. I finally did something right in this league! (besides ruining FMT's season 2 years in a row!)

finally someone in the big ten stepped up and i got to play a ranked team! but i still beat michigan.... it was a close game though, 31-17 (i put it away with a late TD).

i just want to stay healthy for my bama matchup!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DMczaf said:
Good news for you, my best WR/KR/PR is back from injury after being out for like 8 weeks. I finally have an impact player on offense again!

...please dont hurt him :(

Edit: Holy crap, I got my first 5 star recruit ever! The #1 Athlete. I finally did something right in this league! (besides ruining FMT's season 2 years in a row!)

Well fuck, alot of the luster was taken from the game as UCLA played a horrible game against the Sun Devils.

- 7 passes hit CBs, LBs, and Safeties right in the hands only to hit teh ground
- 5 false start penalties on my linemen seemingly all on 3rd down and we were at home!
- QB seemingly throwing the ball in random directions
- 3 bizarre plays in a row: muffed punt that I recovered at my own 5, HB fumbling the ball, I recover on my own 2, HB fumbling again at my own 2 and he is my Impact player!!!!

It seemed like one of those patented EASports games that I was destined to lose regardless of what I did.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dm why did your game restart twice! accept your loss against the CPU!

The damn game did that spinning stadium again (the other game it did it during the break between the 4th quarter and OT, this time it did it during the break between the 3rd and 4th quarter! WTF!)! If I did it on purpose, I would have done it in my retry vs Arizona! I was down 35-0 in the 2nd quarter, yes 35....to...0 and had no idea how to stop Arizona's overrated RB! I felt like I was having flashbacks of my retry against you in the Madden league, getting screwed!

And then I took my freshman QB out, put in my Junior QB from last season and he catches fire. I end up winning 45-42. My freshman QB is benched until the end of time, I'm done with his retardedness!

I'm still pissed off at that retry, the way the CPU went up 35-0 was insane. Sure my Freshman QB was pretty shitty, but Arizona's RB was breaking like 6 tackles and running for 50+ yard TDs like they were nothing.

First its the post game crash in Madden, now its the NCAA spinning stadium camera. I know it's you FMT!

if the camera starts spinning just keep pressing start, you'll have to do it quite a bit but eventually it pops out!

and you deserve what you get after you cheated me out of a national title this year!

DCX

DCX
6-4 for Ohio State now and i have some nice players who are going to sign with the Buckeyes. I signed the number 2 rated DT and a 6'5" monster wideout in the mold of Calvin Johnson, hoping to bring in the tough catches over the middle for Pryor next season.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok I just loaded the dynasty and for some reason it's showing all the recent games we played as not being played :\ It's giving me the option to play Vanderbilt again and my win against them is missing.Instead of being 11-0,I'm 10-0.Was the week put back or something?

I'm confused.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Ok I just loaded the dynasty and for some reason it's showing all the recent games we played as not being played :\ It's giving me the option to play Vanderbilt again and my win against them is missing.Instead of being 11-0,I'm 10-0.Was the week put back or something?

I'm confused.

Don't save the Dynasty to your PS3. For some reason that causes some problems sometimes. Delete your dynasty save, and just say No when it asks if you want to save it after you download it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok cool,I'll try that out.

edit- that worked

*sigh* EA

CB3

good lord Cal just took me to TRIPLE overtime. i was nervous as shit. this definatly felt like one of those games the computer didnt want me to win. Dropped balls, false starts, fumbles everywhere.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
Who's still left? I wanna get to my game against Lonestar already.

I'm making it as easy as I can for you :p Lost my Top MLB for 8 weeks. FMT remembers him, he picked him off both games last year :p

Matrix

Malley,when will your friend be free to play this week?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I talked to my boy... he said not tonight because of mnf, but tomorrow night? 9 or so?\

I will play my game Thursday when i get home from traveling thursday

Matrix

Hmmm I got to play Shawn in my Madden league game tomorrow and the Rockets game is on Wednesday night.

Is he free Thursday night around 9 pm est?

DCX

DCX
Just beat Michigan at the Big House and man what a battle! Pryor got hurt and was lost for a quarter and a half and the backup threw 3 ints and was trying to make me lose, and when Pryor came back he brought us back and with the running of Saine we pulled off the big victory to bring us to a 7-4 record. The way this season started i never thought we was going to sniff a bowl, now we are in decent position to get in a decent one.

DCX

CB3

woo i got the #1 CB and a 5 star WR hard commit. the #5 CB just soft comitted and i got 2 more 4 star players to soft commit. That will give me 5 5 star players and two 4 star players. Im catching up Lonestar!

Lonestar

CB3 said:
woo i got the #1 CB and a 5 star WR hard commit. the #5 CB just soft comitted and i got 2 more 4 star players to soft commit. That will give me 5 5 star players and two 4 star players. Im catching up Lonestar!

Unless they were someone I was going after, I don't care :p I'm already about done with recruiting anyway.

i'm going to find the glitch you guys use and score some 5 stars too! ;)

but in all seriousness, i scored the #2 qb in the nation, plus some D-line and LB's i was after. my offense is going to be set for next year... top 2 WR's are freshman and TE is freshman, plenty of good backs waiting as redshirts also! just wish i had a better O-line :(

CB3

i scored a 4 star Free Safety. in addition to the #1 and #5 CB i already got this year and the players coming back next year im going to have a LOADED secondary. it will be fantastic

Lonestar

I feel pretty good all around. My QB's already young, though I am getting a 4 star to redshirt. Got another similar RB to the one that unfortunately is now out of the year. So I'll have 2 good HB. Julio's still got another year before he can leave early, and I feel loaded at WR (on top of the WR's I've got committed). My O Line is mainly loosing the Guards, and I've got a good freshman backup, and the #1 guard coming in. TE's are good.

DE I'm ok at, DT I'm good at. I'm absolutely loaded at LB. Right now, OLB, but I've got 3 great MLB guys coming in, including the #1 MLB for the 2nd year in a row. I already have 4 CB's that are 85-86, and they're all Sophmore or less. I've got 2 pretty good safeties already in tow, waiting for the seniors to graduate.

My problem will be: whatever kind of kickers I'll be stuck with as walk ons.

Matrix

Malleymal said:
I talked to my boy... he said not tonight because of mnf, but tomorrow night? 9 or so?\

I will play my game Thursday when i get home from traveling thursday

Malley,I can now play at 9 pm est time tonight.So I'll be online in the dynasty league around then.

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
Lonestar, when are you free to play our game?

Sometime today, probably 6 pm CST to 8 pm. I can stay on longer, but The Shield comes on.

Available for longer hours Wednesday thru "whenever"

FrenchMovieTheme said:
kicker walk ons wont matter lonestar. i'm playing with one now and he hasn't cost me any games. his leg is weak (50 yarder is pushin it), but oh well!

Yeah, that's usually what happens. Sometimes, you'll get someone TRULY weak, but often times, they'll have "ok" range.

Matrix

Malley,is your friend still set to show up at 9 tonight?

Lonestar

I'm feeling particularly shite at the moment. Raincheck for tomorrow, unless you went out of your way to get on now?

Matrix

Anyone have any clue other than waiting for Malley to reply as to how to get in touch with his friend wangdangled?

Lonestar

aight, thanks. This change of temperature is really making me feel crummy, and I know I won't concentrate very well. Thank you spellchecker, for fixing half of this post.

Top Bottom