• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

DCX

DCX
yeah, the game said my wireless controller was disconnected, i had to exit and came back. I'm good now. The CPU was playing for me yet i was watching the game. And that black message box just never left the screen.

DCX

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
CB3 said:
im home dskillz. so if you can still play, we can roll anytime tonight

Sorry about last night. I am free all evening tonight. what is your AIM name? I can jump on there to find you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
USC is the only team with a game this week.

once that bum CB gets a move on his game we'll advance, so get your recruiting in fast!

so its pretty much a guarantee im playing Texas in the BCS game huh....

BACK2BACK

im predicted to play notre dame in the rose bowl. im going to fucking destroy them.

other predicted matchups:

USC vs. Texas
Alabama Vs. Kansas
Georgia Vs. Wisconsin
LSU Vs. Ohio State
Florida State Vs. Louisville
oklahoma Vs. oregon (p.s. DM's kicker is winning the "kicker of the year award" for being 19/20 fgs, bogus!)
Florida Vs. UAB

doesn't look like any human bowl matchups this year :(

how boring!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So it's USC, then the Conference Championship games, right? I think I have to play Matrix then.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oklahoma Vs. oregon (p.s. DM's kicker is winning the "kicker of the year award" for being 19/20 fgs, bogus!)

I finally get rewarded for DMBall after all these years!

:tear

no you aren't. im playing you in week 1 and will end your little streak. and if i dont either dm or dskillz will. i believe in you all!

p.s. i wont have DM on my schedule next year

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
no you aren't. im playing you in week 1 and will end your little streak. and if i dont either dm or dskillz will. i believe in you all!

wimp. you need to:

1.) Play and lose to DM next year
2.) stop sucking in madden
3.) play on man Defense in 2k9 you pansy

1. i will play and beat him
2. i am good at madden again, but its too late, ive already lost too many games. ill still beat your sorry ass in the final week
3. i will destroy you in nba 2k9

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Glad you believe in me, but damn UCLA is hurting for talent. I am not going to take the easy way out and switch to an uber team next year though. Kind of easy to pick the best team on the game. This is about building something, atleast that is how I am looking at it. If I can build a team into a champion, that will be even sweeter.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I want a rematch against you next season. Don't deny me!

thats why i took penn state. when i got them, they were horrible, perhaps the worst football team i have ever used and ive used the 49ers the past 5 years in madden. but i kept my headup and turned them into an unstoppable* beast! champion!

* except against dm

Lonestar

Not on our game. Matrix, any idea when you want to play? I'm more or less open to go from 6 -11 pm CST

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
Not on our game. Matrix, any idea when you want to play? I'm more or less open to go from 6 -11 pm CST

I can play at either 9 or 10 pm eastern tomorrow,up to you.

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm already done.

I guess that SEC speed doesn't translate into getting your games done in a timely manner.

Had to just wrap up my bowl game on 360, and LBP/R2 has gotten in the way. Oh, and work and life and stuff. Good thing that there wasn't an election this year, I'd have no time for anything!!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar,I'm ready to lose at either 9pm est or 10 pm est tonight.

edit- I'm also free tomorrow if tonight isnt good.

Matrix

I'll check back here at 10 pm est if you can play.

Matrix

Lone,I'm ready to play now if you can.

Matrix

Hmmm I have my bro coming over to play Gears 2 in like a hour,whats the latest you can play tonight? I'm not 100% sure he is coming,if he doesnt ill post in here around 11 pm est.

We might have to shoot for tomorrow night.

Matrix

Lone,you home yet?

My bro is here,but I can still get the game in now if you can.

I'm playing ncaa against my bro,but I'm online and if you get home and read this,send me a message on PS3 and we can play.

Lonestar

nah, just got in a bit ago, we'll shoot for tomorrow. 2:30 is my game on CBS though, it'll have to be tomorrow after that.

Matrix

Lonestar,you free tonight?

Matrix

If you want.

I'm watching the Houston Cougars game,so if you want to play later tonight instead that's cool with me.

Lonestar

It'd take me a few minutes to switch the internet over, but let me know when you want to. I don't know how far in Houston is in their game.

Matrix

Since the game just started I'd rather play now,so I can see the 2nd half.

I'll go on now.

Top Bottom