• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Finished this weeks game.

Ole Miss got raped by my run attack,I'm starting too form a two headed monster without my best back Rainey.Mooney and Williams 300 yards rushing combined,5 tds on the ground.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i took care of your RB my friend. i just couldn't stop your passing attack :(

That you did,which is why I had to go to my old trusted passing game.It also helps that I was getting plenty of time to throw against you.I can't recall if you tried to blitz a lot,but my O-line sure held up in protecting my QB.

Somnia

I'm going to pick this up Monday if we have it in at work. I'm interested in joining up after this season is over if possible! I haven't done an NCAA Football game in ages so this should be interesting :lol

you don't have to wait for the end of the season if you have it before then, i can add you at any time. the only stipulations are as follows:

you are required to choose from one of the 4 conferences we've chosen. this isn't my rule, but EA's rule :( there can be a maximum of 3 teams per conference chosen. the available conferences are:

ACC and Big Ten

Florida State and Clemson are taken in the ACC
Ohio State and Penn State are taken in the Big Ten

there maybe an open spot in the Pac 10 if Dskillz decides to switch teams.

anyhow, let me know what team you might be interested in my friend!

there isn't!? did EA patch it or did i imagine that rule?

ok well DSkillz and somnia, you can have any available team you want if that's the case!

p.s. see you in the national title game my friend!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It was your rule to make sure we got enough human players playing each other, on top of having in conference competition.

That early bumble by me versus Clemson probably screwed that up.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ill be advancing when you guys are done.... unless dskillz hasn't played yet!

I am done. Sorry, didn't know I was holding up the show.

I'll make my decision on what team after the season. I am going to stick it out with UCLA. I have narrowed it down to a handful of teams.

Somnia

I'll have the game tomorrow or monday and would like Miami...got to represent the U :D

I'll let you know when I have the game FMT.

Matrix

Just finished my game for this week,Moody/Williams combo runs all over #14 LSU.I'd like to know why my star HB Rainey hasn't come back for me.Injury was for 3 weeks and I haven't seen him in like 4 games and he's there on my depth chart,but it won't let me use him.

edit- ughhh just looked they have him as questionable now.... what a slow healer.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Might have been upgraded to Doubtful, which means he's not fully back from injury. Even at Probable, players may not make it in game. Might even have some serious skill rating deductions.

PS: Thanks for the help in the West!

yeah you can check injury status and how long they'll be out.

i almost fucking BLEW my game against minnesota. i had a 38-11 lead headed into the 4th.... then they proceeded to score 28 straight points. part of it was my fault (i shouldn't have been throwing period), but damn if throws that were on target earlier weren't WAAAAY off target in the 4th causing ints. then when they would get an int i couldn't tackle them! defensive td's all over the place!

i had to use an 80 yard drive with 1:23 left to get into fg range to win the game.... AND they iced me too! holy crap if i lost that game i would've been pissed. from now on im just going to milk the clock away against the CPU and human alike!

Somnia

So I called up to work to make sure they had it in and we were out of new and had 1 used copy so I said fuck it and went and got it tonight for $32 (got to love employee appreciation weekend!). Just let me know what I have to do FMT...from what it sounds like the online for NCAA is pretty deep so this should be interesting :D

Matrix

Somnia said:
from what it sounds like the online for NCAA is pretty deep so this should be interesting :D

It's truly amazing imo,I could play this game for years because of it.

Though I would love to try playing a online dynasty league using my Houston Cougars,the feeling of pulling an upset win would be awesome.

if you guys want a different team just call it. you'll play less human opponents (since your in-conference games will be all cpu), but you'll still play some humans!

p.s. malley, will you tell your buddy that Somnia is Miami and thus he has a human opponent to play this week? thanks!

Matrix

I'm thinking I want the Cougars maybe next season :D I'm liking winning right now :p

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Matrix said:
I'm thinking I want the Cougars maybe next season :D I'm liking winning right now :p

I don't think you would do that bad with the Cougars. Atleast you will have a pretty easy in-conference schedule, lol.

Matrix

dskillzhtown said:
I don't think you would do that bad with the Cougars. Atleast you will have a pretty easy in-conference schedule, lol.

:lol True

Somnia

Malleymal said:
Ill let him know FMT ...

I sent him a friend invite so he can send me a message over PSN if he wants. Or is there another way to contact him?

BTW I love the online system (even though I havent played a game yet). Madden needs to copy this system and just change a couple things and there ya go...DO IT EA!

i will tone down the FG Slider for CPU guys. i already have the accuracy pretty low for them! any other slider requests?

p.s. i know Az.... my last chance to get into the national title hunt!

Somnia

Well I may have lost my first ever NCAA game, but overall I thought I did pretty good at least offensively. I could not stop his offense for shit though! Good game! Time for me to practice more before playing again :D

Matrix

My game is done for this week.

I almost choked and Arkansas almost got the upset win.I always play worse against unranked crappy teams :\

Somnia

My game is in also. Like Matrix I almost lost, but pulled it off in the end somehow. Hopefully I move up out of the 20's!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i played my game. i blew the computer out like always. hopefully i jump ahead of some of the frauds in the top 5

Matrix

CB3 said:
i played my game. i blew the computer out like always. hopefully i jump ahead of some of the frauds in the top 5

:lol

You beat me by a fg,I'd get my revenge if we ever met again!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
:lol

You beat me by a fg,I'd get my revenge if we ever met again!

i dont get human opponents. FMT likes to make my schedule full of crappy computer teams so i have no shot to move up in ranking

kinda like i always mysteriously have an opponent winning % in the top 5 every year in madden

Matrix

FMT has nothing but love for you,he just wants to make the game easier for you :p

My schedule has been harder this year so far,this was supposed to be my easiest game and I almost blew it :lol

I'm also really pissed that my star all-american HB Rainey was to be out 3 weeks and now it's been 5 with no end in site and he's always listed as questionable.Damn bitch won't heal!

Top Bottom