• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

DCX

DCX
I lost to the CPU with a bullshit miracle 54 yard field goal into the wind, in a game where i missed a FG and an extra point in said conditions, fuck this game.

DCX

CB3 said:
i dont get human opponents. FMT likes to make my schedule full of crappy computer teams so i have no shot to move up in ranking

kinda like i always mysteriously have an opponent winning % in the top 5 every year in madden

It's not his fault you play in the Pac-10.

DMczaf

DCX said:
I lost to the CPU with a bullshit miracle 54 yard field goal into the wind, in a game where i missed a FG and an extra point in said conditions, fuck this game.

DCX

Where's the slider tweaking, FMT?!

dskillzhtown said:
DM, when do you want to play?

I can play today.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I too missed a easy fg that I shouldn't have last game,I think FMT forgot.

lol CB i can't control how terrible the teams in the PAC 10 are, and i can't edit your conference schedule. all of your out of conference games are against humans or teams that were ranked highly in the pre-season. join a real conference or stop whining!

p.s. you guys are right, i forgot to set the CPU sliders :/ i will do it tonight, sorry dudes!

Good game, FMT. It seems like I got your QB rattled early and from then on it was just a matter of controlling the clock. Now all that stands in my way of National Championship goodness is Malley and his friend.

Also, what would an update of mine be without the ESS EEE SEE SPEED play of the game!

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/2722408

FMT, you in for a rubber match next season?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How many games left this week?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Ill be playing my game tonight... I have off tomorrow and Monday so I may have time to play next weeks as well right away

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Sorry DM about last night. I was out unexpectedly. I can definitely play tonight. I'll hit you on AIM later.

yeah gg az. your team was just too much for me. i thought i came out and had a poor gameplan in the 2nd half. i was getting decent yards on the ground but then i started pass pass passing. it was like mike martz entered my head.

the icing on the cake was my 2 point attempt you returned for 2 points of your own. after my first TD drive i basically just got my ass handed to me. i had opportunities to get back into the game but you just seemed to make all the right calls at the right time.

p.s. and i forgot how much havok the homefield advantage can cause. i couldn't audible, my guys dropped 5 passes, and my qb was very erratic with some of his throws.

what changed the game though as when it was 10-7 and you had fucking 3rd and 24 and i had the knockdown in place on the deep throw but my guy just whiffed on it. that was basically the ball game :(

next year my friend.... this time in happy valley again!

Matrix

I think oregon vs. ucla got done.I didn't go on,but I saw both Dskillz and Dm playing NCAA at the same time via my friends list.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
tonight.jpg

Tonight, Tonight

dcx the week advanced before you played i think, since i advanced it before looking at this thread tonight. if you are playing a game, it is the new weeks game. you won last weeks anyways!

new week up fellas!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
CB never does his recruiting, thats why im going to steal the #1 rated WR :D

p.s. DCX finish your game, lest it be advanced!

i got burned out on recruiting after really focusing on it last season. so im letting the computer take care of it this season

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wah Burned out on recruiting. I have the number one class right now. So :p i wont have it at the end as i only have six seniors and i now have as many recruits to replace them. While you guys fight over the number one cb i will grab number two three and four.

Matrix

When FMT advances,when will you be free to play Malley?

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the only remaining games before we can advance are somnia and malleys friend. lets do it to it fellas!

I'll get mine in here soon...just got home from one hell of a day at work...I hate the last week leading up to Christmas

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
post when you are done somnia!

Done :D Not on a good note though...got creamed...against the fucking CPU!?!?!? :lol man I could not get shit going and you know it's going to be bad when your kick returner fumbles the ball with 4 minutes to go in the 1st quarter and they return it for a TD...ya I knew there would be problems as soon as that happened heh

yeah somnia, the CPU is tough. in season 1 we had it on all-american, and the shit was a cake walk. mrbob beat the CPU something like 150-3. most of the other scores weren't close either (i think i routinely beat the CPU by 5 TD's or more, even the good teams). now it is pretty much a dog fight against better CPU teams.... cheat as they may :(

advancing now.... dudes!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah somnia, the CPU is tough. in season 1 we had it on all-american, and the shit was a cake walk. mrbob beat the CPU something like 150-3. most of the other scores weren't close either (i think i routinely beat the CPU by 5 TD's or more, even the good teams). now it is pretty much a dog fight against better CPU teams.... cheat as they may :(

advancing now.... dudes!

Yay time to see how far I dropped..ugh.

edit: Also quietly sneaking onto the #1 WR's list...or so I thought :lol

Matrix

Malley,when are you free to play?

lol the #1 WR had a soft commit to USC and i stole him :lol

now i have the #1 QB, WR, and G. i'm also closing in on the #1 FB's list.... as if anyone is jealous of that :/

absolutely crushed indiana. i was up 21-0 within 1 minute. cooled down a bit after that but still my first true blowout from start to finish of the season. their defense sucks balls

i think i might start making the switch to the spread offense. i have a good qb, pretty good receivers, and more of a pass blocking line (even though i take a lot of sacks...). meanwhile, i have midrange RB's. one of my guy has awesome speed but is a bitch who breaks no tackles (i.e. worthless running up the gut) and gets hurt. my other rb's break plenty of tackles but have no break away speed.

ive been testing some spread playbooks out so we'll see after my recruiting is done this year if i have the people to run it!

Matrix

FMT advanced it really quickly,I thought all games were done.

Malley,when can you play our game for this week?

dang thats true, it was only 1 day!

i'll cool it on the advancement times for future weeks. tell your buddy i apologize, wont happen again, ill give it at least a couple extra days if there is only 1 person left :/

So I got the #2 and #3 RB, and I'm in first for the #6 RB. I got the #1 OLB, the #1 MLB, and the #3 WR. I'm mostly psyched about the backers. Man, my defense is going to be so nasty next year.

AZ did you already score that HB Roman? if not, he is also #1 on your list. i've been trying to get him away from you even though he is in soft commit stage with you :(

Top Bottom