• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
AZ did you already score that HB Roman? if not, he is also #1 on your list. i've been trying to get him away from you even though he is in soft commit stage with you :(

No, he's the #6 RB I was talking about. I'm expecting him to commit this week after I throw up 70 points on Duke.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Matrix said:
FMT advanced it really quickly,I thought all games were done.

Malley,when can you play our game for this week?

When do you want to play matrix? i forgot that we play... its on you.. im watching the games today, so let me know..

FMT its cool.. advance away my man

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can't play today,unless it's like 11 pm est tonight.

You free anytime tomorrow night?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malleymal said:
i can play late tonight, or tomorrow, I am off from work

Cool,I'll post in here around 11 pm est tonight if I can play.If I don't post,I can play anytime tomorrow night.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Don't worry, he'll realize when he has 2 or 3 of them transfer. How many RB's can you get on the field at once??? :lol :lol

There are other positions on a football team to fill in too!

Lonestar said:
Don't worry, he'll realize when he has 2 or 3 of them transfer. How many RB's can you get on the field at once??? :lol :lol

There are other positions on a football team to fill in too!

I'm just going to cut them. I just didn't want you assholes taking them! We call that the Bear Bryant style of recruiting.

Lonestar

I wasn't even going for them :p My 4 star, "19th best" RB will end up being better than any of those 3 :p

Lonestar

he'll split with the other 2 or 3 guys I have. I also throw the ball too. Heisman's are for stat padders :p

Matrix

Malley,I'm free to play now if you are.

Matrix

Yea,I'm still here.
Good to play now?

I can play,I'll be online.We are the last game for this week.

Matrix

K,I'll be online.

Matrix

GG Malley.

I've never had so much luck returning int's for td's :\ Speed was my advantage big time in that game.

edit- FMT,I believe the week is done.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Matrix said:
GG Malley.

I've never had so much luck returning int's for td's :\ Speed was my advantage big time in that game.

edit- FMT,I believe the week is done.

GG man, yea I f'd up and chose Missouri's offense by mistake, their whole offense was shotgun, I apologize for all the four wide plays, and that stupid 1 back formation same run play, its all they had...
good luck closing it out, and beat my boy

Matrix

Malleymal said:
GG man, yea I f'd up and chose Missouri's offense by mistake, their whole offense was shotgun, I apologize for all the four wide plays, and that stupid 1 back formation same run play, its all they had...

I f-d up too lol I was using Rice's O and D.I think I might stick with that.

Malleymal said:

Malley I think I play your friend this week. See if he'll be able to play tonight after FMT advances it. I should be around all night.

Somnia

I want my QB1 back =/ stupid injuries

edit: Nevermind on that my QB2 did pretty damn good actually. 3 TD passes to my JR WR. I needed that win bad.

Matrix

My game for this week is finished.

Finally beat a shitty cpu team easily.

Lonestar

My shitty CPU team was apparently a Rivalry game, and did stupid insane CPU bullshit. I win 60 something to 44..

44 points for Miss. St.

rivalry game + playing on the road usually means the CPU is going to bust out some bullshit and make a game of it. there usually isn't dick you can do about it either. they jump your routes on offense, they have incredible protection to hold off your pass rush, if you send any blitzers they immediately know where the open man is.... fucking cpu

Matrix

Anyone down for a practice game now? I want to try out the Houston Cougars against someone who doesnt play cheap.

edit- guess not....I hate you all :(

DMczaf

The CPU tried to F me over in my rivalry game this week, he was driving down the field like a young Jeff Garcia over and over, and then had the nerve to try to beat me with a 56 yard FG with 2 mins left. It went wide left, FUCK YOU CPU! NOT TODAY!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Azwethinkweiz said:
I got that HB, FMT! HAHAHAHA

I will let my boy know.. we are off work til January 5th so he is home now, let me know when you want to play... take it easy on him , he just lost in our money fantasy league by 2 points...

Malleymal said:
I will let my boy know.. we are off work til January 5th so he is home now, let me know when you want to play... take it easy on him , he just lost in our money fantasy league by 2 points...

Does 7pm EST work for him?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Matrix said:
Anyone down for a practice game now? I want to try out the Houston Cougars against someone who doesnt play cheap.

edit- guess not....I hate you all :(

I can scrimmage with you tonight. I will use East Carolina so you can get a taste of what C-USA comp is like.

dskillzhtown

I will play my game today when I get home from work.

I will be out of town 26-30th, so if you need to advance without me, go right ahead. I won't have access to my PS3, obviously.

Malleymal said:
Not tonight.. family holiday party he said... he is off tomorrow can play in the morning.. LATEST early after noon...

We may have to wait until Friday then. I'm driving to my mom's tomorrow morning for Christmas and won't be back until then.

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dm do you have Left 4 Dead on 360 or PC? i found my headset so i can finally play!

I am not dm, but I have it on 360. Let me know when we all can play.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
should i get L4D... is that game sexy enough?

Also I will let him know Friday is when it will happen AZ Holidays are a beast

you lose DM!

i'm down for some Left 4 Dead fellas.... not sure about tonight, we'll see!

malley the game is pretty sweet if you like counterstrike and/or zombies. haven't played it online so im just talking about single player, which i hear is nothing close to how good multiplay is

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you lose DM!

i'm down for some Left 4 Dead fellas.... not sure about tonight, we'll see!

malley the game is pretty sweet if you like counterstrike and/or zombies. haven't played it online so im just talking about single player, which i hear is nothing close to how good multiplay is

Multi is awesome...But everyone needs to be on headsets and STICK TOGETHER!!!!

Top Bottom