• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
UCLA just signed the #4 HB in the country!!!

Then we promptly lost to Cal 24-34.

This sucks having the worst record in the league season after season and losing to the CPU everytime.

My #1 QB was supposed to come back from the injury he had in week one this week. But he isn't ready yet.

Of course the opposing RB ran for 200+ yards and had 3 TDs in the first half. Got to keep tradition.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
shutup before i destroy you in street fighter again. you are horrible!

lol. i have a rule. if i double perfect you at any point i refuse to play you for atleast a month. your not worth my time

DMczaf

Can you guys hold off on Advancing til Sunday? I'm in California at my sister's for Christmas!

Edit: If it says I finished my stuff this week, then advance it! But don't advance that week until I'm back! I needs my 2 star Punter!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
clemson and Florida state still need to play and I think they are doing it on friday, so after that if everyone is done then advance..

Tell your boy GG Malley. I thought for sure it was going to be a blowout after I went up 17-0 on him but he came back and tied it up. I needed a late score to put him away and it was definitely a hard fought game.

edit: Also, the week is done FMT. Advance when you can.

So last night I was looking over the heisman hopeful list and Noel Devine was on there so I decided to check out his ratings. In his senior season, he is a 99 overall with 99 elusiveness, spin move, juke move, acceleration, and agility. But don't worry! He only has 98 speed. What the fuck is that shit?

he is devine... a ghost with eyes!

i was surprised michigan didn't show up for the game. it was IN michigan and their qb just sucked balls. after i went up 27-0 they did pull out bullshit though (their RB broke my playmaker LB's tackle in the backfield, then stiff armed my playmaker FS, then truck sticked my SS on his way to a 77 yard TD. he did this twice in the game (breaking ridiculous tackles on his way to a long run).

thankfully they didn't run him too much or throw to him too much (at least until the game was well over)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow just lost to South F-ing Carolina 28-26,f-ing shitty game.

First quarter,lose my star HB for the whole game...what else is new.

I miss a easy extra point that would have tied the game in the 4th,no wind and it hooks right... so I have to go for two to tie,but don't convert.

What a f-ing shitty way to lose.

And to top it off,I get called for a face mask when they have the ball on 3rd and 5 or something and it stops me from getting the ball back and having one more chance with a min left.

Somnia

I'll get my game in tonight or tomorrow night at the latest. I'll post when I do (sorry work has been killing me the last few days).

Somnia

Azwethinkweiz said:
So last night I was looking over the heisman hopeful list and Noel Devine was on there so I decided to check out his ratings. In his senior season, he is a 99 overall with 99 elusiveness, spin move, juke move, acceleration, and agility. But don't worry! He only has 98 speed. What the fuck is that shit?

So I'm in the middle of the 1st quarter against WV and Mr. Devine and on their first drive they got to the 1 and threw a pick 6 to my CB and then on their 3rd play of the next drive I injure Devine for 4 weeks :lol Still 3 1/2 quarters to go so I can lose it obviously, but thought I'd inform you of his injury

DMczaf

One day I'm going to have a defense that doesn't have hands of stone :|

Oh well, at least I have Mike Jackson for 2 more seasons!

CB3

3 out of the top 4 DB's for the Thorpe award are from USC :lol I told you guys i was going to have a beastly secondary this year.

#1 Happens to be my user controlled Freshman FS. He also leads the Bednarik award standings

64 tackles 2 Sacks 10 Int's 3 Td's

his rating is gonna rocket into the 90's next season.

PS: Im Stomping you out at the Rose Bowl FMT. You dirty bitch

lol looks like we will be meeting in the rose bowl. i'll beat that ass again and you know i will. i have 2 losses but because of your weak ass schedule we are only separated by 1 rank :lol

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol looks like we will be meeting in the rose bowl. i'll beat that ass again and you know i will. i have 2 losses but because of your weak ass schedule we are only separated by 1 rank :lol

my weak ass schedule is your fault

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3, USC doesn't have as many open slots available for OOC games, because they're too busy playing the entire Pac 10, which is weak. Suffer!

lol cb you seriously have like 3 open slots for me to schedule out of conference games, and i scheduled all human opponents in those slots, so what else can i do?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I finished my game. On the good side I got two 4-star recruits. On the bad side, in my game against ASU I lost my #1 and #2 RBs, my #1 WR and my QB to injury all during the game. I also lost the game allowing yet another 200 yard rushing day for the opponent's RB.

I am not going to post the videos this time, but maybe it is me, UCLA or something. But I seem to get OJ Simpson, Earl Campbell, and Barry Sanders rolled up into one more often than not.

last game that needs to be played is somnia's game, then we can advance.

notable "predicted" bowl games:

USC Vs. Penn State
Miami Vs. Ohio State

all the rest are human vs. cpu! No fun!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
last game that needs to be played is somnia's game, then we can advance.

notable "predicted" bowl games:

USC Vs. Penn State
Miami Vs. Ohio State

all the rest are human vs. cpu! No fun!

It's not my fault you jokers lost games.

edit: also, I'll be in jacksonville for the clemson bowl game until friday. Let me know when you can play our next week's game malley.

Lonestar

Except I know I did. 13 points in the 4th quarter, and I lost by 3. I played stupid as I needed to get out.

advancing now. saves me from this crapfest of a movie called master and commander. never again will i listen to gafs opinion on which movies to rent from netflix! never a-gain!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
advancing now. saves me from this crapfest of a movie called master and commander. never again will i listen to gafs opinion on which movies to rent from netflix! never a-gain!

I tried watching that movie 3 times and fell asleep all 3 times

Lonestar

The movie was alright, but I don't know if I'll watch all of it in one sitting. It was kind of long from what I remember. I do love Ocean battles though.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I saw it in the theater and it was the second longest 3 hours of my life. (First goes to Meet Joe Black).

lonestar do you know why online dynasty doesn't save your team records for single game accomplishments?

i set the team record for TD passes in a game, then i looked and it was there. but when i logged back into the dynasty today, it is gone and back to the generic record from 1996 or whatever.

p.s. i was looking through some stats and saw that one of Dskillz WR's has 16 drops this season, by far leading the nation :lol

and dm's punt returner has like 6 PR TD's! wtf!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lonestar do you know why online dynasty doesn't save your team records for single game accomplishments?

i set the team record for TD passes in a game, then i looked and it was there. but when i logged back into the dynasty today, it is gone and back to the generic record from 1996 or whatever.

p.s. i was looking through some stats and saw that one of Dskillz WR's has 16 drops this season, by far leading the nation :lol

and dm's punt returner has like 6 PR TD's! wtf!

his kick returner took back 2 for TD's against me last week.

Top Bottom