• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

his KR or his PR? it said his PR had that many TD's.

also, looks like our matchup is pretty much set in stone unless you lose your last pac 10 game. get the lag excuse ready after i destroy your overrated squad.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Kick returner.

i wont be able to play till saturday night. If its a human opponent dont advance till i can play. If its a computer and you need to advance ill understand. hopefully i dont get dicked into a loss if that happens though

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lonestar do you know why online dynasty doesn't save your team records for single game accomplishments?

i set the team record for TD passes in a game, then i looked and it was there. but when i logged back into the dynasty today, it is gone and back to the generic record from 1996 or whatever.

p.s. i was looking through some stats and saw that one of Dskillz WR's has 16 drops this season, by far leading the nation :lol

and dm's punt returner has like 6 PR TD's! wtf!

Your guess is as good as mine. Certarin records stay, like season and career yards. Even Touchdowns, but it seems the games record doesn't hold. Maybe we should try saving our profiles before turning off the game (I always forget to do that). I think I just set Alabama's rushing game yard record, with like 331. Let's see if it remembers that.

I do know I've broken Purdue's QB's longest pass record about 20 times :p

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I took back another against Oregon State! 7!

I may have a shitty slow defense, but I've finally been rewarded with a gamebreaking returner!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Azwethinkweiz said:
It's not my fault you jokers lost games.

edit: also, I'll be in jacksonville for the clemson bowl game until friday. Let me know when you can play our next week's game malley.

when is the best time for you ??

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lonestar do you know why online dynasty doesn't save your team records for single game accomplishments?

i set the team record for TD passes in a game, then i looked and it was there. but when i logged back into the dynasty today, it is gone and back to the generic record from 1996 or whatever.

p.s. i was looking through some stats and saw that one of Dskillz WR's has 16 drops this season, by far leading the nation :lol

The worst part of that is he is the fastest and biggest WR I have. His speed is 99 as well as his acceleration. So he is always getting open or getting good position, but he is always dropping passes too.

I can play Saturday night, but if FMT needs to advance it, it doesn't matter much. Not like there is anyway the simulation or a real-time play would result in a win for UCLA with my 2 top RBs out, my #1 WR out and my QB playing injured.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can play whenever he can either today/tonight or tomorrow.Just give me a time.

I'm home celebrating the new year by sitting on my ass.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
yea 12 noon est should be fine,though 1 pm est would be a little better for me actually...if he can then instead?

Matrix

K thanks,Ill be on at 1

Matrix

Malley tell your friend GG for me.

He almost stole that one from me.

Malleymal said:
i will do man...

clemson whats good , when do you want to finish this...

I just got back from Jacksonville so if you want to play now that's cool. I'll probably be going out in a couple hours to continue drinking away my sorrows so if you're not available right away we can just play tomorrow sometime. I should be around all day.

GG Malley. I thought I had it locked up after the first half but you totally made a game out of it in the second half. I could not stop your running game to save my life. Thank god I got a couple of big runs to save my ass.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DSkillz i can play after 9:30 PST tonight or anytime tomorrow besides when the eagles game is on

Somnia

CB3 said:
DSkillz i can play after 9:30 PST tonight or anytime tomorrow besides when the eagles game is on

Go Eagles!

ugh that hurt to say...but my brothers team is the Vikings and I want to see them rot in hell :lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
CB3 said:

I will post if I am up that late tonight or look for you on AIM. Tomorrow I am gone most of the day, getting home around 7 Central.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Let me check if I need to do something when I get home in a few hours. Did we ever advance to the last week of the season, or is it advanced to the conference championships?

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
only 1 game this week: Oregon Vs. Ohio state

i just checked and it's not done yet. wow thanks for holding the league up guys

Sorry, the Bucs playoff game had me busy today.

Top Bottom