• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

advanced. here are the games due this week (conference championship week):

Alabama Vs. Florida
Clemson Vs. North Carolina

that is all. there is no recruiting allowed this week. lets get it done fellas!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar,when will you be free to beat me?

This shall be real interesting for me since I damaged/pinched a nerve in my left elbow and have Cubital Tunnel Syndrome...numbness in my pinky and ring finger on my left hand with some pain.

Never played a game before with a gimped hand :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This is a ploy. There is no cake.

Yeah, that's overused.

Um, tonight I guess is as good a time to play. Say anytime from 7-10 CST?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can play at 9 pm est,which is 8 your time.

That cool?

Matrix

K see ya then!
003847.jpg

Matrix

It is,I was too lazy to find a pic of a left arm/hand with a sling :(

Matrix

Lone,this is kinda shitty,but anyway we can play at 11 pm est or postpone this till tomorrow night?Not sure how you feel about this,but I might need my brother to play against you *id call the plays* or help me play.He's a little worse than me,but I have no clue how I'm going to play a full game with a sling on and no feeling in my left pinky.

Ive given this more thought and honestly I don't think I can manage by myself :\

If you don't want to do that,I guess you can play the cpu.Real sorry,didn't expect this to happen.My body is just a piece of shit and breaks down on me all the time due to my colon disease and the meds ive taken over the years.

Just let me know what you want to do.

Lonestar

hmmm, um, Whatever you guys want to do is fine. Or let FMT decide, if you want to just have the game simmed or whatever.

Matrix

Thanks.

Lets wait and see what FMT says.If he insists that it not be simmed,I'll have to have help :lol :(

well lets see....

i don't want to sim it, it wouldn't be fair to whoever loses. it wouldn't be fair for me to fill in for matrix since i would absolutely destroy lonestar with a team like florida.... but i don't want to have lonestar play the CPU because in order for that to happen i would have to boot matrix for 1 week, then let the game happen, then re-invite him.... which would screw his "all-time" records as a coach. ill decide in a moment

Matrix

I guess I can try to play,honestly I will lose for sure so if you guys don't care about that....I'll be playing basically one handed.

FMT,I was going to play with Houston in the next season and drop Florida...so not sure if that makes a difference with anything.

Lonestar

You can Autopilot a player, basically making him a CPU team until you turn off the autopilot.

Just throwing that out there.

Let me know quickly what you want us to do, I've got Lost and BSG dvd's to continue watching, up till the seasons premiere! This league needs Bobidation.

Matrix

*roots for cpu Gators*

I'm sure the cpu will give you a much better game Lone.

Lonestar

Florida has 3 FS's rated over 90....all seniors, but still...Plus, an 89 rated Sophmore FS. The 2 HB's are insane too. Besides those area's, it's evenly matched, I think.

Matrix

Yea my QB is only a little above average and one of my hb's gets injured every game,so it's really like dealing with one.

Don't really have any high rated receivers either.

My hb's and defense wins me games.

Lonestar

Ours is done, Az still needs to do his solo game.

I did win, 49-0...

naw, it was 49-42. Rainey had the CPU god on him. Fuck that man, he can get out of 6 people tackles and burn it for 70 yards. a 74 and 55 yard td catch and a 74 yard TD run. I kept trying to slow it down, even kneeling it on Florida's 5 yard line...and they kept scoring.

Az's RB will end up winning the heisman, but it's a crock of doodie. Joe Hodge deserves it this year, and he's not even listed by the CPU in charge of heisman voting.

Matrix

Rainey would have been in the heisman running,if I had gotten to use him the whole season.He was injured week 1 and he only came back for my last two games.

Lonestar said:
Az's RB will end up winning the heisman, but it's a crock of doodie. Joe Hodge deserves it this year, and he's not even listed by the CPU in charge of heisman voting.

Bullshit! Have you seen his stats for this year? Also, he had a kick return, run, and reception for a TD in the ACCCG. In my defense only the run was intentional. The other two just kinda happened.

Oh, and I'm done. And in the national championship.

advanced to bowl week 2! most of us play here:

PSU Vs. USC
Alabama Vs. West Virginia
Ohio State Vs. Miami
Florida Vs. Wisconsin (it's cool if your bro plays.... but you call the plays!!!!1)
Oregon Vs. Louisville
Georgia Vs. Illinois

CB you want to play now or what you pussy!

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
Bullshit! Have you seen his stats for this year? Also, he had a kick return, run, and reception for a TD in the ACCCG. In my defense only the run was intentional. The other two just kinda happened.

Oh, and I'm done. And in the national championship.

Hodges finished the year with over 2000 yards running and 33 rushing TD's. I'm sorry I didn't pass to him like DM, or keep him in on the return game :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:

PSU Vs. USC
Alabama Vs. West Virginia
Ohio State Vs. Miami
Florida Vs. Wisconsin (it's cool if your bro plays.... but you call the plays!!!!1)
Oregon Vs. Louisville
Georgia Vs. Illinois

CB you want to play now or what you pussy!

as soon as the laker game is over

Lonestar said:
Hodges finished the year with over 2000 yards running and 33 rushing TD's. I'm sorry I didn't pass to him like DM, or keep him in on the return game :p

Lee Corso told me that nowadays you need a running back who can catch the ball.

Also, I'd be stupid to not have one of my 99 speed guys back there returning kicks. At least I don't have him returning punts!

Lonestar

hahaha :p

Murray is the Oklahoma guy.

I have other high speed guys back there returning kicks, no need to get my star RB injured doing something OTHER than running the ball.

I don't throw to my HB's alot, because it can get kinda cheap doing so. My top 4 or 5 reception players are all WR's. I'd have my TE in there, if FMT hadn't DELETED HIM BEFORE THE SEASON. NEVER FORGET!!!!!

I had 2 WR's finish with 15+ TD's. SPREAD THE WEALTH!!!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Ok cool,I should be able to get him to come over and play either tomorrow or Friday.Don't worry about the play calling,I have no issues acting as coach....I get to bitch at my bro if he screws up :)

CB3

44314095.jpg

44314085.jpg

44314170.jpg

edit :lol :lol :lol :lol you called regular kickoff by accident. i did that on the 2 pt conversion. sucks huh

:lol piece of shit!

sorry about that excessive delay. my water heater went out and i called the gas company earlier and they said someone would be out by 8. when he wasn't here by 8 i figured they'd come out tomorrow but he shows up at 10! oh well

anyhow, i can't fucking believe the effect that HFA has on my qb. first off, it shouldn't be HFA! i know its in LA, but it's a bowl game! secondly, after i threw that first pick i couldn't hit the broad side of the barn. on that pick 6 that was my bad. i wanted to throw to L1 but i saw your guy coming at me and for some reason my brain stopped working and i threw to triangle. but those plays near the goal line i had a guy on track and then my qb throws some ricockulous pass!

i had the game in control too. oh well.... next time ill beat you!

oh wait you only beat me cause there was some lag! or do you have a monopoly on that excuse? ;)

CB3

you had your chances. you made a couple bad throws. like the one out of shotgun to your half back in the red zone. i need a whole new paragraph for this one.

WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS? Everyone of you tries this play. Where the HB leaks out and cuts back in. its hillarious cause people will try it a couple times during the game on key 3rd downs or whatever. you'll get me the first time. maybe the second. the third its gonna be an INT. Everytime. You should have never thrown that FMT. i even switched to the SS to match with your running back. I NEVER use my SS. i was playing that route the whole time :lol

that wasn't my primary route. i had my 2 slot receivers doing outs, but they were covered and your DT was coming in. i didn't even see you, i thought it was going to be open :(

also i hope i hurt that pussy receiver of yours. not sure if he ever came back into the game

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that wasn't my primary route. i had my 2 slot receivers doing outs, but they were covered and your DT was coming in. i didn't even see you, i thought it was going to be open :(

also i hope i hurt that pussy receiver of yours. not sure if he ever came back into the game

hey what was your website where you used to have the madden and ncaa records

i dont have any database for ncaa records, but the madden records are at www.49ers-age.com

i'm not sure how much longer the site is going to be up. my ex gf asked me if i wanted to renew the site but i dont feel like paying the $40 or whatever so i told her no.

CB3

V. "Mine Bitch!" Best Manual Defense

A. ColdBlooded - a terror in the secondary with Brian Dawkins. Apparently he loves jumping the out-in RB routes too!

Yeah, just making sure that was still there.

I been doin this shit for years son! No one learns

pffft, ill get you next year in the regular season again and ruin any chance you have at a title since you play no one in your conference!

enjoy your precious rose bowl again next year!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok, post here when done im going to finish oz

p.s. lol neither of you won the hesiman, some dude from oklahoma did

WTF! My guy was discriminated against because he was a freshman! That's some fucking bullshit right there. He could've been the first freshman ever to win the heisman :(

Lonestar

It's kind of funny Az. The 1st and 2nd RB on the 1st team All American, was Hodge's and McBride (Yes, Hodges was #1 :p ) The Heisman Winner was a 2nd team All American.

Strangely, I think my 2 WR's were listed #1 and #2 on the first team All American list. My #1 and #2, better than anyone else??? How can that beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Somnia

DCX said:
Miami going to be able to play tonight after 9pm est?

DCX

Sorry man I worked all night...I am free anytime on Friday and anytime after 6pm cst on Saturday... let me know what works for you.

DCX

DCX
Somnia said:
Sorry man I worked all night...I am free anytime on Friday and anytime after 6pm cst on Saturday... let me know what works for you.
anytime? I'm free now :p

DCX

Top Bottom