• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

DCX

DCX
um...pretty much all night, although the misses will be home so i will let her know i'll be playing round let say...6pm est?

DCX

Somnia

Well I'm trying to connect to the EA servers and so far nada they keep saying they are down. Let me know through psn if you can connect.

edit: Finally let me...I'll be waiting

Somnia

I don't know what just happened, but I got disconnected from EA servers while DCX and I were playing. He clearly won that game and there is no way he should have to replay that.

edit: Well N/M apparently he is able to finish the game so he should get the win easly since it was in the 3rd.

GG though DCX you destroyed me :lol that running back of yours is one small fast little fucker...reminded me of Sprouls

DCX

DCX
Somnia said:
I don't know what just happened, but I got disconnected from EA servers while DCX and I were playing. He clearly won that game and there is no way he should have to replay that.

edit: Well N/M apparently he is able to finish the game so he should get the win easly since it was in the 3rd.

GG though DCX you destroyed me :lol that running back of yours is one small fast little fucker...reminded me of Sprouls
He's fast but cant shed tacklers like Dms RB, that fucker was sidestepping three defenders every time, and his QB scrambled and threw my LB to the floor!

DCX

nope, everyone is done. advanced to the national title game. god speed friend.... may you do what coldblooded could not last year: beat a CPU controlled texas team for the national title

damn i got hit hard with players leaving. 3 out of my 4 DL graduated, a bunch of others left, and my nickle CB left for ND for no apparent reason! or maybe because i demoted him to nickle this past season i dont know!

other notables leaving/transfering:

marc tyler usc - pro draft
steve holland (usc FS) - transfer to hawaii (suck it down CB!)
3 UCLA RB's transfer
3 QB's from Oregon gone (2 graduates, 1 transfer) lol
Florida Gators SS leaves for pro draft
clemson loses 9 players to graduation (all above 85), and 1 to pro draft (SS Carlton Lewis)
alabama loses 3 players to pro draft (FS, LE, WR julius jones), 3 transfers (CB, WR, DT) and a few to graduation

its a blood bath ladies!

recruiting is up guys. now, in this stage, we have 5 weeks of recruiting to get through. so i'm advancing every day at 9pm pst.

week 1 of recruiting is now. week 2 will begin tomorrow night at 9 pm pst, week 3 on monday at 9 pm pst, etc.

if you dont get your recruiting done its not like you lose out, the CPU just does it for you. make your choice!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I got a look in on the damage. Nothing too bad. Was surprised more of my HB didn't leave. Julio was assured. I commend you JJ, for getting me through the JPW year, as my only weapon. I congratulate you for achieving the single season NCAA record for TD catches (31) and the NCAA record for CAREER TD catches, with 70!!!

Wierd to see Marc Barron, my FS, leave early. I'll probably send one of my upperclassmen CB's over to fill that role while my youngsters improve from the bench.

Not sure which WR left to transfer, but it wasn't any of my go to guys, so I'd probably have deleted that guy for space.

What did hurt, was my DT and LE leaving. I now have 3 DT's (1 SR, 1 JR, 1 RSFM) so that'll be a target area. I now have 4 DE's on scholarship, 1 a FM, the others are either SR's or JR's. So that too is a target area. Because in 1-2 years, I would have 2 or 3 players total for the line, NOT GOOD.

I still feel good that I will have transformed Alabama from a 84 overall (88 off/82def) to a straight 99 team, next season!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He was the best FS in the NCAA and he was only a freshman :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i dont understand why he transfered.... unless you recruited another FS and he got mad? i dont know what determines transfers

i dont know. i won him the chuck bednarik award and the best DB award. ungreatful fucker.

seriously the computer could have taken anyone else and id have been fine. this sucks balls

too bad there is no trading. i have the #2 qb from last years class (all american as a freshman), then the #1 and #8 qb from this years recruits! i would take that WR who returns all the punts off your hands dm

oh, i forgot to mention, if anyone is switching teams tell me now and i can make the change.

DCX

DCX
I lost my entire RB corp plus i have no back QBs and secondary is blown up :/ I still have Pryor who is due to blow up and my All American TE who burns all that opposes! :D I'm going to make a run, believe that!

DCX

DCX

DCX
Oh. I know. And its fine. We all will lose a game. I don't plan on losing a conference game..that's bad news for your crew Falcon lover!

DCX

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
damn i got hit hard with players leaving. 3 out of my 4 DL graduated, a bunch of others left, and my nickle CB left for ND for no apparent reason! or maybe because i demoted him to nickle this past season i dont know!

other notables leaving/transfering:

marc tyler usc - pro draft
3 UCLA RB's transfer
3 QB's from Oregon gone (2 graduates, 1 transfer) lol
Florida Gators SS leaves for pro draft
clemson loses 9 players to graduation (all above 85), and 1 to pro draft (SS Carlton Lewis)
alabama loses 3 players to pro draft (FS, LE, WR julius jones), 3 transfers (CB, WR, DT) and a few to graduation

its a blood bath ladies!

I hope that one of them isn't my Impact RB. He was hurt alot of the year, but he was good when he played.

After recruiting is over I am going to let the CPU do most of the off-season stuff. I think I make some bad decisions on red-shirting/cuts, etc.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh, i forgot to mention, if anyone is switching teams tell me now and i can make the change.

I wanted to use the Houston Cougars...is it too late to change?

ok, you are the cougars.

anyone else "getting hired" at a new college? Dskillz? DM?

i was thinking of going to Cal, but ive built my team from scratch basically and i have to see it through to a national title!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I still have Hodges, plus another Burner, plus Dunbar. So I've got speed at the RB position. I still have Howard and Henry at WR with speed. Star Jackson is still my QB. So run/pass is still in effect. My offensive line is strong (and rebuilt!). I'm loaded with 5 or 6 85+ LB's, I'm 90'd out at DE. I'll have 3 CB's over 90.

I'll be fine.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok, you are the cougars.

anyone else "getting hired" at a new college? Dskillz? DM?

i was thinking of going to Cal, but ive built my team from scratch basically and i have to see it through to a national title!

I'm staying in Oregon for another year. I was close to going to UNLV, but I'll stick with rebuilding Oregon for another year! If it doesn't work out, here I come Las Vegas!

even with OOC games, you will be playing 4 or 5 human opponents propbably.

also, if we get too many conferences, i could always institute the "hey you have to play a couple of your conference games against human opponents!"

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DMczaf said:
I'm staying in Oregon for another year. I was close to going to UNLV, but I'll stick with rebuilding Oregon for another year! If it doesn't work out, here I come Las Vegas!
Same here, UCLA has the #5 recruiting class at this point, so I will stick with them one more season. But I will be escaping to another team after this season.

BTW, Mig says he might join us this season.

Top Bottom