• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

dskillz i can play tonight. i can actually play in about an hour if you are good with that? otherwise i have an NBA game scheduled against birdman, he said between 6 - 6:30 pst. let me know what works best for you!

DMczaf

Malleymal said:
true.. I just figured it would take forever to sign up so he wanted you guys to be able to contact him directly.. if not, then I can always relay the message for you guys

I think I play him this week. West Virginia?

Can he play tonight? Otherwise I'm free late Thursday night (after 7pm PST).

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matrix, didn't realize it was this week for our game? Game after Lost tonight??? (remember FMT, Lost???)

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
DMczaf said:
I think I play him this week. West Virginia?

Can he play tonight? Otherwise I'm free late Thursday night (after 7pm PST).

he put his cell on the main page to text him when ur good to go.. if not i will ask him

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dskillz i can play tonight. i can actually play in about an hour if you are good with that? otherwise i have an NBA game scheduled against birdman, he said between 6 - 6:30 pst. let me know what works best for you!

I can play now if you are still around I don't see you on AIM.

If not we can wait until after your NBA game, maybe 8 pst???

great game dskillz, i thought you were going to get me on that last drive. i couldn't stop #85 on your team no matter what i did

i about had a fit after i sacked you for that big loss, you fumble, your lineman picks it up and i tackle him with the 15 yard face mask :lol

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
great game dskillz, i thought you were going to get me on that last drive. i couldn't stop #85 on your team no matter what i did

i about had a fit after i sacked you for that big loss, you fumble, your lineman picks it up and i tackle him with the 15 yard face mask :lol

Yeah, that was a great game. On that last INT, I probably should have put some air under the ball. #85 is the same dude that lead the nation in drops last season, lol.

My team this year is soooo much better than last season. A good recruiting class makes a huge difference.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
Matrix, didn't realize it was this week for our game? Game after Lost tonight??? (remember FMT, Lost???)

I can play *lose* in 15 mins? That cool?

Lonestar

ok, I'm going to log in now, I have to switch the internets over though, so I'll be on in a few.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have to do that too,I'll be on in 5 or so.

You send the invite.

Matrix

GG Lonestar,I tried my best :(

Thanks for not taking the fg at the end and rubbing it in.

Lonestar

aye, I wasn't sure what the situation called for. So long Red Zone Offense % :p

I apologize for that one screen I ran at the end. I took it to mean no hb screens from FMT, but since you ran a couple, I threw one in there. I'm trying not to abuse the HB passes/screens like some have ;)

Matrix

heh I had no clue we couldnt use half back screens :lol I never ran them with the Gators cause I didn't need to :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
aye, I wasn't sure what the situation called for. So long Red Zone Offense % :p

I apologize for that one screen I ran at the end. I took it to mean no hb screens from FMT, but since you ran a couple, I threw one in there. I'm trying not to abuse the HB passes/screens like some have ;)

fmt uses HB screens. Hypocrite -_-

what? when did i say HB screens were illegal? i just said dont abuse them

p.s. CB i have never run 1 HB screen against you. i ran a WR screen 1 time on a 3rd and 7, and you had no one out there to tackle him. suck it down!

Lonestar

Really, that statement is more of a frustration statement from 360 league...where apparently, there aren't any rules. DLine spread, and HB Screen AWAY!!! I lost my BCS game chance, because in my second game against Dammittmattt, he decided to run 10+ HB screens.... :(

DCX

DCX
Malleymal said:
yo... DM he can play if you can go
Are you done with the game? I play you next on the schedule and was wondering if you are going to play the game or should i play the CPU? Just wondering if FMT advances tonight.

DCX

Matrix

Whooo finally won a game with the Cougs.

My game for this week is done.

Somnia

My game is in...ended up losing to Florida State in the 4th quarter with like 2 minutes to go =( also lost my starting HB, starting FS and backup FS in the game. Ugh!

DMczaf

I noticed you dodged me this year, FMT.

Why? You finally beat me, and now you won't schedule our rematch!?

Nasty Nash will remember this!

lol i'm trying to rotate the matchups. we played 3 seasons straight! we'll play again next year....

or if you want to make it to the national title game we can play then!

p.s. DCX we are on a collision course my friend....

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol i'm trying to rotate the matchups. we played 3 seasons straight! we'll play again next year....

or if you want to make it to the national title game we can play then!

p.s. DCX we are on a collision course my friend....
We sure are, i'm affraid after i beat you i still wont be in the hunt to to my low rank to start the season, but it will put Ohio State on the map for next year. Pryor's last season, he's making noise!

DCX

Somnia

Just a reminder FMT I'm going on vacation starting next sat. for 10 days (feb 7th-feb 16th) I do not think I'll have any player matches in that time frame though.

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
only 1 game remaining!

UCLA Vs. LSU!

who is going to represent H-Town properly!?

Mig and I tried to play 2 times today. First game it was a lagfest, 2nd game got disconnected in the 2nd quarter. We probably should have told FMT that we have never been able to finish a Madden game online in 2 years.

If we need to advance it, go ahead. I can't see myself getting to Mig's place until Monday at the earliest with the Super Bowl tomorrow and me getting my place ready for veiwing party tomorrow.

DCX

DCX
dskillzhtown said:
Mig and I tried to play 2 times today. First game it was a lagfest, 2nd game got disconnected in the 2nd quarter. We probably should have told FMT that we have never been able to finish a Madden game online in 2 years.

If we need to advance it, go ahead. I can't see myself getting to Mig's place until Monday at the earliest with the Super Bowl tomorrow and me getting my place ready for veiwing party tomorrow.
Sucks...but the show must go on, FMT advance this bitch!

DCX

dang sorry about that mig/dskillz. i thought it would be a cool matchup since you guys are good buddies :(

anyhow, i'll advance it tonight via sim. i have no control!

dskillzhtown

Dammit. No surpise that UCLA lost to LSU in the simmed game, but I lost my starting RB for 11 weeks and my #1 WR for 9 weeks in the process!!!!!

UCLA ended up beating Washington the next week, but this is going to be a tough season without my stars, again.

Top Bottom