• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

miguel told me it will be done tonight.... by midnight!

patience my friends.... patience.

p.s. DCX, there is no way i can let you go undefeated. lets not beat around the bush here. we both know i can't let that happen and wont let it happen!

omg are you fucking kidding me. i had the game of a lifetime with my starting WR (300 yards receiving, 4 TD's, absolutely torched michigan) in a tight g ame and the game freezes in the 4th

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
omg are you fucking kidding me. i had the game of a lifetime with my starting WR (300 yards receiving, 4 TD's, absolutely torched michigan) in a tight g ame and the game freezes in the 4th

or you were losing so you turned it off

then i should have turned it off in the first half when i went down big :D

if anyone plays michigan their RB is a fucking joke. he stiff arms my lineman, stiff arms my LB, stiff arms my SS on his way to multiple 50+ yard TD's. seemed like the CPU called off the dogs after they went up but holy shit that guy was just like the ND RB

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
My Recruits, Let Me Show Them To You.

me and you are on a collision course my friend. Ill smash Stanford. Rest up on our bye week. Then your next

Miguel

FrenchMovieTheme said:

300 receiving yards? *yawn*

Toliver 447 yards. :)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
My RB ran for the most yards in a single game. in NCAA History...course, the record won't hold in the memory :(

Yeah wtf. I go to check the heisman rankings and I see a WR with 400+ yards receiving and a RB with 400+ yards rushing in a game. What the hell? Do you guys even sub in your backups when you're blowing out the other team? I hope those bastards get season ending injuries.:lol

Lonestar

I took my 400 yard guy out...before halftime! I broke like 4 or 5 70 yard runs. I had to try to NOT play the game after that, or else...well...

Besides, I have backup RB's that are faster :p

Miguel

Azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah wtf. I go to check the heisman rankings and I see a WR with 400+ yards receiving and a RB with 400+ yards rushing in a game. What the hell? Do you guys even sub in your backups when you're blowing out the other team? I hope those bastards get season ending injuries.:lol
Trust me I did not want to have to throw for 660 yards. I won with 3 seconds left on a 3rd and goal with no time outs.

That yardage was ALL desperation.

Miguel

I was down by 28 with 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter. I was about 8 mins away from a failure of a season. Scrapped out a win. It was very ugly. Got a HUGE FUMREC in the 4th that gave me a chance.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
UCLA is finished with it's game this week.

Oregon State is rated in the high 70s, but they have a ND-type RB. He spins about 8 times in a row to get away from defenders, and can stiff arms LBs with ease.

Somnia

Well finally won this season! Ended up finally listening to what you guys were saying (fmt/az) and went as a big running game and it worked out good for me (347 yards, 4td with my starting rb on 30 attempts...along with 200+ yards passing on my qb)...granted it wasnt a huge win and it was against duke, but still! Score is a little inflated due to a last minute pick 6 by my freshman CB.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I cant win with this shitty Cougar QB,figures I would be playing with some no name and not Keenum or Joseph :lol I threw 6 picks against f-ing Tulane.

Looking at my remaining games,I predict I'll only win one more against SMU.

also the only games left are LSU and florida state.

and stop trying to outshine my #1 wr miguel! we are close in every cateogry (tied for the NCAA lead with 10 TD's).

the funny thing is my #1 wr is only my 5th best rated, but because his speed is a 99 he is basically unstoppable in the open field and if there is not safety help over the top he can just burn non-star CB's. but when there is a "playmaker" cb and bump n run coverage is used he fucking sucks. can't get off the jam and he drops a lot of balls too. oh well....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
no shame in switching back to a decent team matrix! houston is horrible

I'll most likely quit and switch teams if we do another season.Ive already played 6 games with them,might as well play them all.

Btw are we going to be having another season after this....games like Street Fighter IV and Killzone 2 are coming out.

Also I know this isn't the place I should ask,but are any of you getting SF IV and for what system? I want to have people to play against that I know and that won't quit etc etc

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
I'll most likely quit and switch teams if we do another season.Ive already played 6 games with them,might as well play them all.

Btw are we going to be having another season after this....games like Street Fighter IV and Killzone 2 are coming out.

Also I know this isn't the place I should ask,but are any of you getting SF IV and for what system? I want to have people to play against that I know and that won't quit etc etc
I'm getting it for the 360.

DCX

Matrix said:

I'm planning on playing in this Dynasty until NCAA '10 comes out.

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm planning on playing in this Dynasty until NCAA '10 comes out.

Looks like I won't be the only one then :D

It's going to suck, because you know there is no way that EA will have some kind of Dynasty Transfer, from 09 to 10. We'll be back to our old versions of the teams, without all these 99 speed guys we have...well...some of us have :D

i'm not getting rid of NCAA 09 until 2010 comes out. while the gameplay has it's issues, online dynasty is too awesome to stop until something better comes along. hopefully EA improves on the formula (overall it's great, but they need to fix little things like individual game records recording, and perhaps let us have more than 12 people in the league)

without all these 99 speed guys we have...well...some of us have

:D

Lonestar

I want to see DJ Fluker on Bama's team in 2010. 6-8 350 lbs. It's gonna look like one of those Easter Egg codes, the ones that make a player 3 times larger than normal.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm not getting rid of NCAA 09 until 2010 comes out. while the gameplay has it's issues, online dynasty is too awesome to stop until something better comes along. hopefully EA improves on the formula (overall it's great, but they need to fix little things like individual game records recording, and perhaps let us have more than 12 people in the league)

:D
Are we playing tonight after the advance?

DCX

Lonestar

Feels pretty good having 2-3 backup RB's with that kind of speed too. And more than 1 WR (Working on having 3-4 with this class!)

I already have the #1 & 2 QB, and 2 or 3 five star WR's.

I fully expect to have 6 or 7 early draftee's for the NFL :(

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
feels pretty good to destroy lonestar in the national title game....

oh wait, this post is a few weeks early :/
Way to early as you will lose to me.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I'm 1-0 against you my friend...i'm not going to win the national championship, but undefeated i will go! :D Why cant we buck the system and just keep 09 and this Dynasty going and skip 2010?

DCX

DCX

DCX
Wow...that was close, was down 28-14 to the Badgers with their super human half back, thank god for my Safety coming up with two pick in the fourth to seal the deal.

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
week advanced. bye week for me :(

hurry up and play!!
I'm ranked 11th! Big jump, after taking you and Clemson down, i might have a shot at the title game :)

DCX

Top Bottom