• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

TheCrow

Birdman02 said:
That's twice you've picked the guy I wanted.....

Jags select Brandon McDonald CB

McDonald is definitely better now but Allen has pretty good potential and not just at CB. He seems to be a better fit at one of the safety positions.

daw840

TheCrow said:
McDonald is definitely better now but Allen has pretty good potential and not just at CB. He seems to be a better fit at one of the safety positions.

He's very good at special teams too. That's the only reason I didn't want to lose him. He's rather meh at coverage though.

TheCrow

daw840 said:
He's very good at special teams too. That's the only reason I didn't want to lose him. He's rather meh at coverage though.

Yeah, looking at his ratings his awareness is low and his man cov. is around 80 which is why he'll probably be my #4 CB. However he might be my #2 FS or SS because of his high tackle ratings and zone cov. above 90.

I didn't really have many choices to pick from. I might just take the highest rated player left in the third round.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
Yeah, looking at his ratings his awareness is low and his man cov. is around 80 which is why he'll probably be my #4 CB. However he might be my #2 FS or SS because of his high tackle ratings and zone cov. above 90.

I didn't really have many choices to pick from. I might just take the highest rated player left in the third round.
Likewise. I could use a DT but I'm not taking back the guy I cut. I have my eye on someone but I doubt he'll be around in another 25 or so picks.

daw840

tumbleweed2.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just in case my pick comes up, and someone has my list of choices, ignore them please. I'll just pick whenever it comes up.

Lonestar

Heck, I'd say 4 of my 5 choices were already picked, and I've decided that I'd actually might want someone else instead of the "Lone Survivor" :p

Going out to Lunch, be back in an hour...which won't matter, because odds are Smokey won't have shown up by then.

LiveWire

BROWNS ARE UP!

Repost of FA list:

Round 2:

Giants
Titans
Jets
Redskins
Broncos
Jaguars
Rams
Panthers
Vikings
Chargers
Cowboys

Browns
Patriots
Bills
Bengals
Chiefs
Seahawks
Raiders
Steelers
Texans
Cardinals
Bears
Ravens
Falcons
Niners
Packers
Bucs
Dolphins
Lions
Eagles
Saints
Colts

FAs Available:

Ahmard Hall FB 84
Jamal Lewis RB 84
Chad Pennington QB 83
Fred Taylor RB 82
Heath Evans FB 82

Jeremy Mckie FB 82
Craig Hentrich P 81
Adam Vinatieri K 81
Edgerrin James HB 80
Brad Hoover FB 80
Daniel Sepulveda P 80
Mike Tolbert FB 79
Rocky Bernard DT 78
Jason Campbell QB 78
Justin Fargas HB 78
Chris Kelsay DE 77
Justin Griffith FB 77
Troy Kropog RT 77
Kendall Simmons RG 77
Chester Taylor RB 77
Kraig Urbik RG 77
Ricky Williams RB 77
Jerramy Stevens TE 77
Sammy Morris RB 76
Ken Lucas CB 76
Amandi Toomer WR 76
Tony Hills LT 76
Jason Fabini RT 76
Marvel Smith RT 76
Ken Schaffer RT 76
Brett Romberg C 75
Correll Buckhalter RB 75
Luke Petitgout LT 75
Josh Reed WR 75
Randy McMichael TE 75
Brandon McDonald CB 75
Kenyon Coleman DE 75
Chris Myers C 75
Jacques Reeves CB 75
George Wrighster TE 75
Kyle Cook C 75
Asher Allen CB 75
Tony Pashos RT 75
Tyler Polumbus LT 74
Quentin Groves DE 74
Josh Sitton RG 74
Korey Hall FB 73
Ephraim Salaam LT 73
Shaun Hill QB 73
Nathan Vasher CB 73
Reggie Brown WR 72
Gerald Sensabaugh SS 72
Ryan Tucker RT 72
Melvin Fowler C 72
Paul McQuiston RG 72
Mike Mickens CB 70
Matt Lehr C 70
Daunte Culpepper QB 70
Kevin Kolb QB 69
Clifton Smith HB 69
Paul Spicer DE 68
Mike Hart T 67
Darrell Jackson WR 65
Charlie Anderson ROLB 64

Nightz

Man, everytime I scroll quickly past the list and I pass by these lines:

Tony Pashos RT 75
Tyler Polumbus LT 74

I think to myself, "Holy crap Troy Polamalu?!?!?". Then I stop scrolling and realize that my eyes are playing tricks on me. :(

Somnia

Give me Pennington and I think everyone on my list I sen in are taken now....in the 3rd round give me the highest rated center. Gotta have depth!

Edit: I'll make my cuts and fa signage when I get back on Tuesday (or Monday night when I fly back in if I'm not too tired.)

Fifty

Thanks for helping run the show while I was gone, Livewire. It's tough being the only east coast commish! If any of the next 5 or so people are around now but won't be later, send me your choices please.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
Thanks for helping run the show while I was gone, Livewire. It's tough being the only east coast commish! If any of the next 5 or so people are around now but won't be later, send me your choices please.
shakehead.gif

LiveWire

Fifty said:

As long as the league recognizes my efforts
guaranteed playoffs + homefield advantage
through an official announcement, I'm happy to help! :D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I did consider using that one initially, but I went with the first because it was actually called angry-mob.jpeg. I've gone with the widescreen since though for greater wrath.

daw840

Lonestar said:
Any word on Striker? I sent him a PM, but guess he might be at work or something.

Hey now, I'm at work and just fine with GAF. Get through those filters Striker. COME TO US!!!!1!!!

Rorschach said:
I upgraded Astro to widescreen mob for more mobby goodness.

/self back-pat

I sent some picks to you. I'm going to a football game this evening so I probably won't be around when the 3rd round finally gets going.

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
FREE AGENT DRAFT (Season 2):

FA DRAFT ORDER

Round 1:

Giants - Shawn Bradley
I was just reading through the OP and noticed that Shawn Bradley was signed by the Giants. :lol

shawn-bradley.jpg

Lonestar

I had sent Fifty my 2 player list a few minutes ago, in case for whenever Striker makes his decision.

Top Bottom