• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

Guys, please check out the OT thread about masturbating deaf Jehovah Witnesses'.

ibgbkiZdg8JyNp.gif

But guys, please don't post in it. OT isn't safe

DCX

DCX
gg Wells. Its so nice to be able to use an effective play action. I actually felt like the total control passing worked for me today.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Not loving total control passing. In this one Nicks should keep running his route but stops for some reason even tho I'm holding left and up on the joystick since I want to get it over the defenders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acMdbeqt5Vk

Here I'm holding down since I'm dropping back but for some reason the game decides to lead the ball ahead of hixon and right into the defender. The guy was wiiiiide open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiRfQUEATGQ

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I didn't assign picks... wasn't even here. I'm not like chukd that did assign them! I'm usually like middle or last. worst spots!

I can vouch for this lol

Damn I regret not signing up with you guys but what usually happens is I forget to set my roster since I'm so focused on my money league.

Mrbob

Not loving total control passing. In this one Nicks should keep running his route but stops for some reason even tho I'm holding left and up on the joystick since I want to get it over the defenders

Here I'm holding down since I'm dropping back but for some reason the game decides to lead the ball ahead of hixon and right into the defender. The guy was wiiiiide open.

Yeah I hate that too, as that second video is particularly disgusting. The defenders make a break on the ball faster than the WR reacts. I had a weird INT against FMT when I attempted an over the shoulder pass when Marshall had his CB beat. His CB never looked for the ball but Ballhawk had his CB make an over the shoulder no look int. I can't wait for new systems where EA can spend more time creating better AI.

I wish there was a quick pass option that lets your WR know the ball is coming quick. There is no way that second video should ever be an int. He should be looking for the ball right away. Never makes a play on it.

LJ11

Also, man I wish LJ had never showed me that video of ball hawking. I had three picks, two of which were User Picks. I feel like I played the ball perfectly and went up at the right time...but what if I just happened to hold Y long enough or press it at the right time and the CPU picked it for me!? God damn it.

I wish I didn't know nooooooooooow what I didn't know then.

on the other hand, it's going to mess you up as well. had two easy ints yesterday messed up because of ballhawking. guess i held y too long and the db tried to go into an animation, and the ball whizzed by his head.

can you no long audible to your original play selection after calling an audible? seems to be missing or i'm hitting the wrong button. checked the manual, no mention of it. manual also didn't list LB as the swat button, or maybe it did and i missed it.

Weatherspoon is pretty fucking good, dude was pulling the same shit on me yesterday, but I have Fitz.

Tried throwing a quick flare like Bob suggests against off coverage, and the QB throws it up field. Maybe there's a way. Truthfully though, I basically snap and try to throw immediately, but it doesn't work like it does in the NFL. Read in the manual that the receiver has to be aware, early in the route he's not very aware though it depends on the receivers overall awareness, his icon gets brighter or some shit as he becomes more aware.

Fantomex

Anyone know if the eagles have a Curl Flats play? I can't find it. Even though online it says it's part of there play book. Can I import it from another play book?

Ramirez

Read in the manual the receiver has to be aware, and early in the route he's not, his icon gets brighter or some shit as he becomes more aware.

This was implemented I assume to stop people from hiking it & immediately hitting their TE on a streak or some equivalent. In other words, thank the Bobs of the world!

LJ11

This was implemented I assume to stop people from hiking it & immediately hitting their TE on a streak or some equivalent. In other words, thank the Bobs of the world!

But you can still hit the TE pretty damn quick, I've done it.

Mrbob

That really never stopped my TE usage, EA fails!

This is a new year, and a new beginning. The days of abusing with the TE are long over for me. I have turned a new leaf and am all about using the sexy WR to make plays!

BigAT

can you no long audible to your original play selection after calling an audible? seems to be missing or i'm hitting the wrong button. checked the manual, no mention of it. manual also didn't list LB as the swat button, or maybe it did and i missed it.

You have to get into the second audible menu to find it. So X, X, LT.

That really never stopped my TE usage, EA fails!

This is a new year, and a new beginning. The days of abusing with the TE are long over for me. I have turned a new leaf and am all about using the sexy WR to make plays!

lol yeah fucking right. you may have thrown "less" to the TE, but you still throw at them half the time. you have 2 reads: TE and marshall. and when they are both covered you just throw it up for a pick and then complain about being "maddened"

Rorschach

You have to get into the second audible menu to find it. So X, X, LT.

Ah. This helps. Is there a way to bring back audible menu on defense after you've audibled? Kinda bs that the offense can audible multiple times, but the defense is stuck. Whenever I audible, then try to reverse the play because I have an LB on a #1 WR or some shit, it won't let me.

Guys, please check out the OT thread about masturbating deaf Jehovah Witnesses'.

ibgbkiZdg8JyNp.gif

link?

McNei1y

Live, I'll let you know about tonight. I started day drinking about the time Gold and I were playing so it might not be a good time.

Also, I think I found a new offensive playbook. I'm too scared to try a defensive playbook since a 4-3 heavy team would destroy me.

BigAT

Ah. This helps. Is there a way to bring back audible menu on defense after you've audibled? Kinda bs that the offense can audible multiple times, but the defense is stuck. Whenever I audible, then try to reverse the play because I have an LB on a #1 WR or some shit, it won't let me.

I don't know the rhyme or reason behind it, but there is definitely a significant delay after you call an audible before you can call another. You can call multiple audibles on defense, you just have no input for a while after calling the first one. No idea if there is any way to "fix" that.

It's the same way in NCAA as well.

Smokey

hows about you post that final score buddy :)

i was purposely playing like shit in the first half, put kap in, ran 1 time. then i played my real game in the 2nd half. 31-0 scoring in the 2nd half

you didnt start your comeback until arian was knocked out of the game before that you were getting gashed and i had to start slangin pick cittyyyyy
but fuck ya for that 4th down attempt

Sokantish

Hey man, at least he was down when he went for it on fourth down. Levious was up like 21-3 in the second quarter and went for it on fourth down on me... it was only fourth down and 3 though or something like that

you didnt start your comeback until arian was knocked out of the game before that you were getting gashed and i had to start slangin pick cittyyyyy
but fuck ya for that 4th down attempt

i went for it on 4th and 21 from my own 10. can't believe you are butt hurt about that, it's such horrible odds that it's pretty much giving you free points. i just wanted to test some plays out in the first half

i would never do that in a league game.... this is pre-season! i'll post an apology vid to youtube brb

Smokey

i went for it on 4th and 21 from my own 10. can't believe you are butt hurt about that, it's such horrible odds that it's pretty much giving you free points. i just wanted to test some plays out in the first half

i would never do that in a league game.... this is pre-season! i'll post an apology vid to youtube brb

im not butt hurt wtf its not a league game!

fix your serious meter over there

me of all people doesn't care what you do lol

McNei1y

Yea I don't want to offend anybody but I went for it a couple of times on 4th down when I was down by like 3 scores. I just wanted to try some shit out as well. My record is also 3-10... 5 of those games were dropped due to "cheating" or some shit you guys experience when my game d/ces me. I don't care about it.

Top Bottom