• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Or you can just get NHL for $45 from Amazon instead of $64 from Best Buy.

That's what I did. I'm trying to figure what to do with teh 40 for BB, I need to get a live card soon but Amazon is cheaper. I'm hoping BB has some kickass deal for something soon

Rorschach

You guys are like some weird cheap magical ninjas. I wish I was reading this thread when I was in college.
This is what poors do. That's why it's good to force yourself to talk to the office poors. You can exploit their thriftiness to your benefit. Why let the poors reap all the rewards of being downtrodden?

Sokantish

gg, I feel like I got really lucky that game, Ponder really only screwed up one time that game, he usually isn't that accurate. Also my defenders were jumping like 10ft in the air to get those interceptions, I don't think I should have got either of those ints

DCX

DCX
gg Live. It was close for a while there, if not for two bombs the game would have came to the last possession of so. I can't believe Julio dropped that one over the top :/ Orakpo with an amazing stretch for int :(

McNiely, what do you want for Orakpo :p

DCX

Smokey

gg, I feel like I got really lucky that game, Ponder really only screwed up one time that game, he usually isn't that accurate. Also my defenders were jumping like 10ft in the air to get those interceptions, I don't think I should have got either of those ints

give yourself some credit!

i saw some improvement in your reads too and you stuck with the run which is always good when you have best rb in the game

Sokantish

I'll play, Birdman

Also CB, I must have wiped the song from my memory after RB2 but I played through Young by Hollywood Undead on Rock Band Blitz and it has got to be one of the worst songs I have ever heard

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'll play, Birdman

Also CB, I must have wiped the song from my memory after RB2 but I played through Young by Hollywood Undead on Rock Band Blitz and it has got to be one of the worst songs I have ever heard

Dont play bad songs! Play Queen!

Sokantish

I have to play through ALL the songs at least once.

Birdman it said I was unable to join, even though I was already in your game and picked my team! Try again?

BigAT

I'll play, Birdman

Madden 2009! God, I remember hearing their song seemingly every damn time I fired up that game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Getting Gold on some of thoae songs sseem impossible. I'm ranked like 40 worldwide on one song and dont have gold

eznark

Banned
This is what poors do. That's why it's good to force yourself to talk to the office poors. You can exploit their thriftiness to your benefit. Why let the poors reap all the rewards of being downtrodden?

I work from home most of the time :(

I guess I could ask the landscaper.

Top Bottom