• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Birdman02

GG Sok. I played terrible...especially in the 1st half. I was trying to play safety at first, but it didn't work out to well. Brees had a terrible game too. I think I let the Jared Allen pick put me on tilt...such a bad throw by me. I really need to simplify my offense and stop going pass crazy.

Anybody else wanna play?

Sokantish

GG Birdman, Ponder wasn't doing so hot that game, I'm lucky I got those ints and you lost your HB for a while too because you were tearing me up with the run early. I did pretty okay with Peterson that game!

I really hate if you accidentally bump into one of your own guys it just brings you to almost a complete stop, or even spins you backwards.

LJ11

gg rors, that shit was embarrassing, zero fucking running game, fb missing the backer. just awful.

run/pass on the right analog stick has killed me repeated, keep getting caught adjusting the line.

Rorschach

Hate that mechanic where sometimes it just won't let you throw. Sack fumble TD smh.

LJ: Mario Williams is a fucking beast in Madden. Dareus too.

LJ11

Hate that mechanic where sometimes it just won't let you throw. Sack fumble TD smh.

LJ: Mario Williams is a fucking beast in Madden.

i'm not sure what the raider RT situation is, but he beasts against scrubs. wellie ate my scrub rt for breakfast with tuck.

there was a lot of pressure in that game actually, but mine came predominantly from one source. maybe it's fitz but he's so slow stepping up, it's almost a non option, i try and it feels like im stuck in mud.

Rorschach

i'm not sure what the raider RT situation is, but he beasts against scrubs. wellie ate my scrub rt for breakfast.

there was a lot of pressure in that game actually, but mine came predominantly from one source.

I have to blitz a lot :( I get no pressure otherwise. Even blitzing isn't enough against elite teams.

Yeah, our RT is Khalif Barnes, so.... :[

LJ11

I have to blitz a lot :( I get no pressure otherwise. Even blitzing isn't enough against elite teams.

Yeah, our RT is Khalif Barnes, so.... :[

that's the reason then. i only used him three times manually. resulted in a hit/sack/fell to the ground. scrub tackle against a good DE is almost unfair. i can't even blitz, my lbs are too slow, and the ones that are fast are too dumb, plus george wilson is really damn slow at safety.

Splat

Footballguys says:

With great inseason management, we think you have about a 90 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With good inseason management, we think you have about a 85 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With average inseason management, we think you have a 79 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Good draft, me!

Footballguys says:

With great inseason management, we think you have about a 90 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With good inseason management, we think you have about a 85 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With average inseason management, we think you have a 79 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Good draft, me!

where do you see this

oh nvm

i wonder where we see who yahoo thought the best draft was

Rorschach

Jimminy Christmas look at my opening schedule.

Mon 9/10 San Diego Chargers San Diego 10:15 pm
Sun 9/16 Miami Dolphins at Miami 1:00 pm
Sun 9/23 Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh 4:25 pm
Sun 9/30 Denver Broncos at Denver 4:05 pm
Bye

So I get 4 losses into the bye? Max Younger here I come!

LJ is rope and doping us, probably going to start winning games 49-0 when the season starts

He won this game! And he's right in the assessment of his team. Bills ain't a power team by any stretch.

Still, I think he knows he'll win his division. :p

With great inseason management, we think you have about a 85 percent chance of making the playoffs.

With good inseason management, we think you have about a 80 percent chance of making the playoffs.

With average inseason management, we think you have a 70 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Fuck

LJ11

LJ is rope and doping us, probably going to start winning games 49-0 when the season starts

nah, i'm just bad right now.

have to get used to playing, yesterday I was throwing deep comebacks, lol. what a fucking disaster that was. curls post corners outs seem to be the name of the game, I don't even attempt digs, they're worthless and with fitz i can't go deep. it just pisses me off that i can't run a drive concept (dig with drag).

that last game against rors, i think i threw a post about 4 or 5 times, maybe more. but i think that shit was the only viable throw i had. it doesn't matter though, my run game was stuffed and next time rors will be looking for it, which means im shit out of fucking luck if i'm 3rd and 12 every fucking series.

McNei1y

It's cool... I'm making the playoffs. CB ain't no thang. The only trouble I've had with in the east is AT and we'll see... not saying wellie aint the Giants but... from past experience...

COME AT ME.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't have to come at anyone. Peasants come to see the King, not the other way around.

Ramirez

NFC so bad only 5 teams go. Also I feel disrespected.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man!

RicFlairWoo.gif

You have the same amount of trophies as DCX.

Sit your broke ass down, peasant.

motherfucker have you won a game in community!?

also, gg sok. not sure why you stopped running with AD cause you were gouging me on the first series! 8 rushes on the first series, finished with 10 rushes in the game...

Sokantish

motherfucker have you won a game in community!?

also, gg sok. not sure why you stopped running with AD cause you were gouging me on the first series! 8 rushes on the first series, finished with 10 rushes in the game...

GG FMT, I went for it twice on that last drive because I was upset that I threw an INT on my last drive because I was spamming A to hike it and then accidentally threw it to the TE as soon as it snapped and your guy caught it while falling backwards.

Well you're not gonna like the REAL reason why I stopped running so I'll just say it was because your lead was too big so I felt like I had to pass

Ask Madden stopped giving me run plays when I was down by 3+ TDs! Maybe I should stop using Ask Madden...

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Great to see you fellas still in here going strong miss playing with you foos.... i havent purchased a madden in a couple years but will be picking up this years version. maybe I will get a few games with you guys if I am on line.

DCX

DCX
Great to see you fellas still in here going strong miss playing with you foos.... i havent purchased a madden in a couple years but will be picking up this years version. maybe I will get a few games with you guys if I am on line.
Bro fist!

DCX

Birdman02

GG DCX. Really wish my safeties could catch. It would also help if I could stop giving the ball away. I think I found a playbook I like though.

Top Bottom