• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. Really wish my safeties could catch. It would also help if I could stop giving the ball away. I think I found a playbook I like though.
Gg bro. The first of many between us. Weird to see Lofton in anything but red and black :'(

DCX

i would play but im fucking sick of wasting my time only to get disconnected from live. not sure what else i can do to fix the problem but i dont feel like researching it tonight!

Rorschach

Wtf throw button not working

I hate that so fucking much. Sweet, incoming TD. WAIT! WHAT'S HAPPENING? NOOO! *fumble TD for defense*

The game just decided that you weren't meant to score because your team is inferior. Your WR being open was a glitch in the system. Have a nice day!

Colasante

GG Ram. That was fun and incredibly irritating. Seemed like whenever a Steeler defender was near the ball it got picked off. But oh well.

Ramirez

GG Ram. That was fun and incredibly irritating. Seemed like whenever a Steeler defender was near the ball it got picked off. But oh well.

Yea that second pick 6 was suspect, I'm guessing the ball warped through your guys hands and into mine, lol.

The lag suuuuuuucked.

Rorschach

Dem linebackers got hops, yo.

Anyone notice a lot more drops off WRs hands onto defenders' hands? Or bounces off a defender to another defender?

I've had that happen almost every game. Happened again earlier against DM. Huff picked it up off the ground.

Colasante

One thing I'm noticing is that my running back seems to start ragdolling almost immediately after a handoff. If he even touches a lineman he goes way wacky and tends to fall to the ground before even getting tackled. That damn Infinity Engine.

One thing I'm noticing is that my running back seems to start ragdolling almost immediately after a handoff. If he even touches a lineman he goes way wacky and tends to fall to the ground before even getting tackled. That damn Infinity Engine.

get a beast RB like gore. he might stumble but he keeps on going and going!

sometimes

Splat

My mistake was throwing 8 ints with dalton and still almost beating you so...

And one of those was the game fucking me. The rest I blame on being tired from puppy duty :-/

GG Though, our 4th quarters have been going dumb lately.

Anyone up for another?

Rorschach

brandon jacobs aint too shabby in this game either!

and i bet mcfadden is a beast. i wouldn't know first hand since you refused to run against me :(

He's not. Unfortunately, his ELU is low and so is his power. What he has is speed! And I already know it's impossible to run against PWilly.

LukeSmith

I hope concede is on during the season, I am going to be using it a lot until I've apparently redrafted an entire Oline. Or playing a lot of DOTA during my games and racking up some nice punting numbers

welp, luke and I did a little test: i would use the browns, he would use the powerhouse 49ers.

final score:

Browns - 27
49ers - 3

p.s.

i had no defensive returns for TD's, that 27 points was all against the 49ers D with the vaunted browns offense!

Rorschach

welp, luke and I did a little test: i would use the browns, he would use the powerhouse 49ers.

final score:

Browns - 27
49ers - 3

p.s.

i had no defensive returns for TD's, that 27 points was all against the 49ers D with the vaunted browns offense!
I would have liked to have done this experiment.

But you won't even play me with regular teams!

LukeSmith

final score:

Browns - 27
49ers - 3

p.s.

You returned an INT for a TD, recovered 2 fumbles on your half of the field. And you even actually forced one of them yourself.

LaMichael James is best player on Niners.

Nevermind Rors! Let's not play and say we did

Rorschach

You returned an INT for a TD, recovered 2 fumbles on your half of the field. And you even actually forced one of them yourself.

Nevermind Rors! Let's not play and say we did

Alright. I'll settle for playing the powerhouse colts!

Let's play Rors

no i didn't. i returned it to your 10, it wasn't for a td!

niners D couldn't stop the deadly trent richardson and old man wheeden! even though DM and CB tell me that the niners D is on auto-pilot! but how... wait...

Rorschach

GG marcel reese too stronk

You do a good job using a bunch of the pass types (lobs, bullets, et cetera).

I do not
You had a good passing game anyway. If not for that PR TD, things would have been different.

Ausberry can't be tackled... I'll have to remember that!

Anyone notice that it's almost impossible to tackle near the goal line? They will always break at least one tackle and probably throw the other tackler's momentum off.

Top Bottom