• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

What level are you now? I hit 51 yesterday. I gained 4 levels just from spending like 15 minutes leveling cooking from 1-225

How did you level from 1-225 in 15 minutes? o_O

I should just dump huntsman and get cookin'. Haven't played since a couple days after pre-launch, though. I hear TP is open now.

Yeah it requires two elite MLBs one for you to over pursue and fuck up with and the other to clean up your whiffs

I make enough plays on my own! I don't hold A like dcx or switch off the defender like smokey so of course there will be some misses!

P.s. I wasn't aware the browns had two elite mlbs!

jergrah

Vilma does come back in Season 2 CCM.

Was curious how you guys were handling roster updates. Our league had a lot of back and forth and landed at -- we are taking control of the teams as of start of preseason, so we are using original rosters. Since we finally get to make cuts and manage a roster, why mimic what real owners did or didn't do with cuts, trades, etc.

Pissed off our Colts owner :)

Also, just FYI for when you guys start, make sure every team is accounted for before "starting". If not, CPU owned teams will immediately start doing cuts/free agency/etc the moment you roll to Werk 1 of preseason.

Ferny - You never came back to claim the Saints! Now some new dickhead has them and he just tries to offload Brees massive contract daily.

McNei1y

When you guys hit 30, lets go hit AC (The level 30 dungeon) and do a little MaddenGAF dungeon run.

Oh I thought you were talking about a MaddenGAF trip to Atlantic City when we all turn 30 years old.

I knew it was bogus because who goes to AC over Vegas.

Rorschach

When you guys hit 30, lets go hit AC (The level 30 dungeon) and do a little MaddenGAF dungeon run.

I think I'm 30 now. I forget.

Also, just FYI for when you guys start, make sure every team is accounted for before "starting". If not, CPU owned teams will immediately start doing cuts/free agency/etc the moment you roll to Werk 1 of preseason.

Good to know, thanks.

daw840

So I beat this random online 13-0 and he messaged me, after conceding defeat.

Random: FUCK YOU
Me: GG man
Random: Glad I have a life
(*this is where I get on my MBP to actually type)
Me: I know it sucks to waste $65 on a game you suck at, but clear the sand from your vagina and play another game.
Random: SUCK MY COCK
Me: Your amazing intellect and vocabulary is stunning, good show.
Random: your still here
Me: It's "you're."

No response after that....lol

So I beat this random online 13-0 and he messaged me, after conceding defeat.

Random: FUCK YOU
Me: GG man
Random: Glad I have a life
(*this is where I get on my MBP to actually type)
Me: I know it sucks to waste $65 on a game you suck at, but clear the sand from your vagina and play another game.
Random: SUCK MY COCK
Me: Your amazing intellect and vocabulary is stunning, good show.
Random: your still here
Me: It's "you're."

No response after that....lol

he was totally reasonable!

also, it has been decided, the final spot (for the chiefs) will be between storybook and daw, best of 3!

so daw/story, schedule your games! in said game, you will both use the chiefs. report whoever wins! the next spot that opens up will go to the guy who loses and the winner obviously gets the chiefs

McNei1y

lol daw I love doing that stuff. I used to get that in FIFA a lot. Like:

"SUCK MY NUTS YOU GOT WRECKED"

then I go the route of "act like you're used to winning". Sometimes that response sparks more insults but other times it backs them into a corner. It's pretty fun.

daw840

he was totally reasonable!

also, it has been decided, the final spot (for the chiefs) will be between storybook and daw, best of 3!

so daw/story, schedule your games! in said game, you will both use the chiefs. report whoever wins! the next spot that opens up will go to the guy who loses and the winner obviously gets the chiefs

Sounds good.

Story! Where be ye?!?

Trasher

I updated my series. Is the rest of this still accurate?

Redskins - mcneily vs. livewire [current: 0-1 McNeily advantage]
Cowboys - levious vs. somnia
Giants - bigat vs. wellington [not scheduled]
Lions - goldlion Vs. Trasher [Trasher leads with one win]
Dolphins - Pheenix vs Drizzler [not scheduled]
Pats - Colasante vs. Sanjuro
Falcons - Storybook vs DCX

Redskins - mcneily vs. livewire
Cowboys - levious vs. somnia
Giants - bigat vs. wellington [not scheduled]
Lions - goldlion Vs. Trasher [Trasher leads with one win]
Dolphins - Pheenix vs Drizzler [not scheduled]
Pats - Colasante vs. Sanjuro
Falcons - Storybook vs DCX
Chiefs - Daw Vs. Story

mcneily won the redskins. otherwise it is accurate

BigAT

Does anyone else have trouble with the kicking meter? It seems extremely dependent on latency, I have been really inconsistent with it.

Does anyone else have trouble with the kicking meter? It seems extremely dependent on latency, I have been really inconsistent with it.

i haven't had any issues but CB said he couldn't kick FG's. he said the kickoff and XP meters were fine but for some reason on FG's he couldn't get hte meter to stop. not sure what was up with that

LJ11

Yeah, it varies for me as well. If I'm kicking off to start the game I can tell by the meter whether or not latency will be a factor.

Anyone up for a game?

Trasher

I'm 2 for 3 so far, I can't remember which page I posted my picks though.

avhco0.png

NEW SEASON. NEW LINES.

• Redskins - mcneily [-6] vs. livewire
  • Cowboys - levious [+4] vs. somnia
  • Giants - bigat [-10] vs. wellington
  • Lions - goldlion [-3] vs. Trasher
  • 49ers - fmt [-14] vs. birdman
  • Dolphins - Pheenix [+6] vs Drizzler
  • Pats - Colasante [-10] vs. Sanjuro
  • Falcons - Storybook [-6] vs DCX

LIVEWIRE'S LOCK OF THE WEEK

Storybook

Stay tuned for more, including:

Odds to win division
Odds to make playoffs
Odds to win SuperBowl
Over/Unders! (League single-season records for INTs, Sacks, FFs, Pass/Rec/Rush TD, etc.)

Did the shadow council ever decide on our difficulty for certain? I'm assuming All-Madden.

Splat

i haven't had any issues but CB said he couldn't kick FG's. he said the kickoff and XP meters were fine but for some reason on FG's he couldn't get hte meter to stop. not sure what was up with that

Or CB is too ashamed to admit missing a 35 yarder. I guess failing in the clutch is too hard for him to take responsibility for (despite all the practice he has at it).

10:30 your time give or take? I should be home and possibly ready to go by then. Are you on AIM or anything by chance?

Did you have us play on All-Madden last night btw? I didn't even look.
Goldlion054 on aim. Just contact me when you're ready.

And I just invited you through community, which I think is all madden

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It was actually my controller. Which works fine for everything else. Guess not madden! I just switched to the controller that came with the slim and that works good

LiveWire

avhco0.png

NEW SEASON. NEW LINES.
Redskins - mcneily [-6] vs. livewire FAVORITE
Cowboys - levious [+4] vs. somnia UNDERDOG
Giants - bigat [-10] vs. wellington PLAY YOUR GAME
Lions - goldlion [-3] vs. Trasher UNDERDOG?
49ers - fmt [-14] vs. birdman FAVORITE...WAIT, DID YOU PLAY OR DID FMT JUST BUY BIRDMAN A COPY OF MADDEN
Dolphins - Pheenix [+6] vs Drizzler PLAY YOUR GAME
Pats - Colasante [-10] vs. Sanjuro UNDERDOG (or I severely overestimated Colasante)
Falcons - Storybook [-6] vs DCX UNDERDOG (Storybook let me down)

So I'm 2 for 5 so far. :/

Daw, I might be able to get one or two in tonight. If not, it'll have to be tomorrow night! I assume we're both playing as the Chiefs.

Storybook let us all down

I think I blew my load in the first game! :(

Then he had some madden magic happen on 4th and 19 in the second game, the rest is history..... *sigh*

daw840

Daw, I might be able to get one or two in tonight. If not, it'll have to be tomorrow night! I assume we're both playing as the Chiefs.

What time do you think? I could run one now if your around. If not, between about 4:00 and 7:00 CST tomorrow I'm around.

LiveWire

I think I blew my load in the first game! :(

Then he had some madden magic happen on 4th and 19 in the second game, the rest is history..... *sigh*

Was it on his own 10 yard line?

What time do you think? I could run one now if your around. If not, between about 4:00 and 7:00 CST tomorrow I'm around.

Let's do one now. We'll have to arrange the second one maybe Thursday when I get home from work. My son has his first 9th grade game tomorrow at 6:30 EST.

DCX

DCX
avhco0.png

NEW SEASON. NEW LINES.
Redskins - mcneily [-6] vs. livewire FAVORITE
Cowboys - levious [+4] vs. somnia UNDERDOG
Giants - bigat [-10] vs. wellington PLAY YOUR GAME
Lions - goldlion [-3] vs. Trasher UNDERDOG?
49ers - fmt [-14] vs. birdman FAVORITE...WAIT, DID YOU PLAY OR DID FMT JUST BUY BIRDMAN A COPY OF MADDEN
Dolphins - Pheenix [+6] vs Drizzler PLAY YOUR GAME
Pats - Colasante [-10] vs. Sanjuro UNDERDOG (or I severely overestimated Colasante)
Falcons - Storybook [-6] vs DCX UNDERDOG (Storybook let me down)

So I'm 2 for 5 so far. :/

Storybook let us all down

7933488950_fa21b6ef92_b.jpg

DCX

gg LJ, very tight throughout. what i don't like about FG kicking is the wind you see is actually opposite. so lets say you get into FG formation and see the arrow pointing left at 15 mph, it actually means the other direction. i'm sure there is a good, logical reason for this but i have missed a few easy ones in candlestick when there is wind because i forget

Top Bottom