• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LJ11

good game fmt, offense stalled inside the 40. vernon davis is unfair. no point in running when the backers are shooting through my ol like that. manufactured short yards in other ways.

edit: yeah forgot about the wind meter. still almost made it! you sacked me twice right as was going to throw and steve was open both times for a goal to go situation. had chances, just need to slow down those tight ends.

Trasher

So is there anyway we can look at community stats so far online? Or does that not kick in until a real (franchise) season begins?

Ramirez

gg LJ, very tight throughout. what i don't like about FG kicking is the wind you see is actually opposite. so lets say you get into FG formation and see the arrow pointing left at 15 mph, it actually means the other direction. i'm sure there is a good, logical reason for this but i have missed a few easy ones in candlestick when there is wind because i forget

Is it a lie when you hit RT to go into classic view?

You can look at overall Def./Off. stats Trash, but not detailed player stats.

Sanjuro

avhco0.png

NEW SEASON. NEW LINES.
Redskins - mcneily [-6] vs. livewire FAVORITE
Cowboys - levious [+4] vs. somnia UNDERDOG
Giants - bigat [-10] vs. wellington PLAY YOUR GAME
Lions - goldlion [-3] vs. Trasher UNDERDOG?
49ers - fmt [-14] vs. birdman FAVORITE...WAIT, DID YOU PLAY OR DID FMT JUST BUY BIRDMAN A COPY OF MADDEN
Dolphins - Pheenix [+6] vs Drizzler PLAY YOUR GAME
Pats - Colasante [-10] vs. Sanjuro UNDERDOG (or I severely overestimated Colasante)
Falcons - Storybook [-6] vs DCX UNDERDOG (Storybook let me down)

So I'm 2 for 5 so far. :/

That's what you get for h8in

Ferny

Ferny - You never came back to claim the Saints! Now some new dickhead has them and he just tries to offload Brees massive contract daily.
Maaaan I didnt know you were claiming yet since the updates weren't out. Ever since GW2 came out, I haven't really been focusing on much else, including DOTA, sorry about that man. If that dickhead leaves the league, let me know. Although he may gut the Saints too damn much and it won't be fun anymore :(

Sanjuro

So is there anyway we can look at community stats so far online? Or does that not kick in until a real (franchise) season begins?

I was looking at community stats today. I'm not sure where I was in Madden's clunky menu system, but it was at one of the screens where there are four tabs on the left screen. Like when you head into the NeoGaf community. Might have even been that screen.

Gives you PPG, YPG, W/L, etc.

LukeSmith

gg LJ, very tight throughout. what i don't like about FG kicking is the wind you see is actually opposite. so lets say you get into FG formation and see the arrow pointing left at 15 mph, it actually means the other direction. i'm sure there is a good, logical reason for this but i have missed a few easy ones in candlestick when there is wind because i forget

lol

Trasher

specifically when you go into classic view it is a lie. i'm pretty sure that's why LJ missed a fg as well

Wtf. Is this a bug? Why the fuck would they do that???

I was looking at community stats today. I'm not sure where I was in Madden's clunky menu system, but it was at one of the screens where there are four tabs on the left screen. Like when you head into the NeoGaf community. Might have even been that screen.

Gives you PPG, YPG, W/L, etc.

I was wondering if you could see that anywhere from the internet though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Whelp, got an ass whooping from Rors as expected. I've always been pretty bad with my decision making for passing the ball, but that game was especially bad. I was moving the ball well on my first few drives but I guess my mind goes haywire when I'm near the red zone.

Sorry about the end there Rors. My gf kept making me have to either pause or let the game go. :|

Rorschach

Whelp, got an ass whooping from Rors as expected. I've always been pretty bad with my decision making for passing the ball, but that game was especially bad. I was moving the ball well on my first few drives but I guess my mind goes haywire when I'm near the red zone.

Sorry about the end there Rors. My gf kept making me have to either pause or let the game go. :|

haha it's ok. I figured out I had unpaused it early. I hate how the game no longer tells you whether the other guy is ready or not.

And yeah, your first drive was pretty much perfect until the end there. That's usually how I roll: drive it 80 yards, then throw a pick or fumble. Speaking of which... note to self: don't try to juke against the Giants unless DHB is around to pick up my fumble!

Here are some interesting community stats:

Most wins: FMT - 33 (also most games played at 39.... that's embarrassing lol 40 games in like 10 days)
Most losses: DM, mcneily tied - 11
Most PPG: Crow - 41
Least PPG: Bluemax - 8.5
Offensive yards per game leader: CB - 368.81
Least offensive yards: Bluemax - 180
Most pass yards per game - Trasher - 327
Least pass yards - Crow - 130
Best rushing team - Levious - 115 ypg
Worst rushing team - Trasher - 17 ypg
Least give aways per game - FMT - 1 per game
Most give aways per game - Somnia - 4.5
Best defense ppg - crow - 9.5 ppg
worst defense ppg - Somnia - 41.83 ppg
Worst defense ypg - Goldy - 527.71 ypg
Best defense ypg - Bigat - 317 ypg
Best pass ypg allowed - Crow - 82
Worst pass ypg allowed - Trasher - 297 ypg
Best rush D ypg - Smokey - 40 ypg
Worse rush D - bluemax - 145 ypg
Most take aways - crow - 4.5 per game
Least take aways - MrBob - .75 per game

i only counted league members or people who have played at least 3 games though!

Trasher

haha it's ok. I figured out I had unpaused it early. I hate how the game no longer tells you whether the other guy is ready or not.

And yeah, your first drive was pretty much perfect until the end there. That's usually how I roll: drive it 80 yards, then throw a pick or fumble. Speaking of which... note to self: don't try to juke against the Giants unless DHB is around to pick up my fumble!

This bugs the hell out of me too.

Rorschach

Wish I could cap it, but I thought that 23 yarder to Nicks was pretty cool. The DB reacted how a real DB would if his back was turned. He saw Nicks turn around, so he put his hands in front, but then Nicks adjusted to the back shoulder throw and caught it.

Hope next year they fine tune the engine so we can have these good things and get rid of some of the bad things.

Trasher

3 games isn't a very good number to pull stats from!

Most wins: FMT - 33 (also most games played at 39.... that's embarrassing lol 40 games in like 10 days)
Most losses: DM, mcneily tied - 11
Most PPG: Crow - 41
Least PPG: Bluemax - 8.5
Offensive yards per game leader: CB - 368.81
Least offensive yards: Bluemax - 180
Most pass yards per game - Trasher - 327
Least pass yards - Crow - 130
Best rushing team - Levious - 115 ypg
Worst rushing team - Trasher - 17 ypg
Least give aways per game - FMT - 1 per game
Most give aways per game - Somnia - 4.5
Best defense ppg - crow - 9.5 ppg
worst defense ppg - Somnia - 41.83 ppg
Worst defense ypg - Goldy - 527.71 ypg
Best defense ypg - Bigat - 317 ypg
Best pass ypg allowed - Crow - 82
Worst pass ypg allowed - Trasher - 297 ypg
Best rush D ypg - Smokey - 40 ypg
Worse rush D - bluemax - 145 ypg
Most take aways - crow - 4.5 per game
Least take aways - MrBob - .75 per game

Seems like a pretty accurate representation to me!

I like how it says "most" and not "best" in that instance. I see what you did there FMT!

Top Bottom