• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Splat

I vote wait. I know for a fact one of my linebackers is getting a big speed bump in the final rosters (terrible rating oversight), and who knows what other shit it will fix.

LiveWire

Updated for new page

VOTE LIST

Current: 6-8 WAIT

ABSTAINING:

CB
somnia

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts Monday--or later)

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Splat
Luke
Sanjuro
Crow
Trasher

START (75-man rosters, Season starts Friday/Saturday after patch hits)

LiveWire
DCX
FMT
levious
mcneily
Ramirez

Splat

Wait... why don't we wait for the early ranked game only rosters to hit to see what type of ratings changes there are? I assume details for those (which will shortly be mirrored in CCM) will be visible tomorrow.

Mrbob

Trasher, you are the odd man out in the NFC North. Come over to our side. Vikings love boat cruises will be going on all weekend long to those who decide to wait!

TheCrow

Updated for new page

VOTE LIST

Current: 8-5 START

CB (abstains)

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts Monday--or later)

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Splat
Luke

START (75-man rosters, Season starts Friday/Saturday after patch hits)

LiveWire
DCX
FMT
levious
Trasher
mcneily
Ramirez
Crow
How did my post become a vote for start? Just for that I vote that we should wait.

Somnia

I don't care either way so put me with CB on that list. Question on players like Britt who are suspended one game, do we have to sit them first game or how are we handling that.

Trasher

I vote that we start after that patch goes live. People keep saying different dates about when that actually happens though. So which is it?

Edit: Nm, Luke just explained it to me better. Let's wait for the CC to go online.

LukeSmith

I'm in no rush to start.
You don't generate enough XP in preseason to turn a scrub into a starter (you'll get to change one stat up one point from the 'good stats' list).
I'd rather have the CCM rosters from the CCM update than rush in.

So I'm waiting.

Does Not Give a Fuck

CB
Somnia

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts when CCM rosters are released) Preseason Status: TBD

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Sanjuro
Luke
Trasher
Crow
Birdles

START (75-man rosters, Season starts when Ranked Game (not CCM) Rosters are released)

LiveWire
DCX
FMT
levious
mcneily
Ramirez

Unclear on Wait or Not Wait Vote:
Splat

I vote that we start after that patch goes live. People keep saying different dates about when that actually happens though. So which is it?

Edit: Nm, Luke just explained it to me better. Let's wait for the CC to go online.

Luke working the phones like a true politician. Two can play this game my friend!

Trasher

How many people actually want to do the preseason shenanigans when we get to that point? Seems like a lot of time invested to just get a skill point here and there. I would maybe be in if we only played like one or two games and simmed the rest or something... Personally I would just prefer to avoid it altogether haha.

Luke working the phones like a true politician. Two can play this game my friend!

False! Haha. Live just didn't explain it very well, and I misunderstood what the updates were.

LiveWire

He explained it exactly as well as he wanted to explain it.

Scooby%2BDoo%2BHassle%2Bin%2Bthe%2BCastle%2B1969.JPG

And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you damn kids!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wait.

Actually I haven't followed up much. Are we required to go with a CC character (coach or player)?

I'm not interested in this gimmick, tbh.

LukeSmith

Does Not Give a Fuck

CB
Somnia

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts when CCM rosters are released) Preseason Status: TBD

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Sanjuro
Luke
Trasher
Crow
Birdles
Pheenix
Daw
Bluemax
Splat
Livewire
GCQ
Smokey
Ferny

START (75-man rosters, Season starts when Ranked Game (not CCM) Rosters are released)

DCX
FMT
Rorschach
levious
mcneily
Ramirez

Unclear on Wait or Not Wait Vote:

Wellie

McNei1y

You choose "coach". Being a coach is exactly what we've been doing every year.

Choosing "player" is just superstar mode.

I'm also using a gameface.

Top Bottom