• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

Holy shit you threw 50 picks, Trasher

Sometimes certain sacrifices must be made in order to benefit others.

maBx3.png

Flacco was like Batman, and Sanders was like Harvey. He wasn't the hero the Ravens needed. He'll throw picks...because he can take it.

lol

McNei1y

How long until Strasburg is shut down? I still can't believe he won't be pitching in the playoffs.

Around mid September. He should be hitting his innings limit around September 13th-15th or whenever he pitches during that week. We'll see though. A little bit of me suspects some awesome psych out where he actually pitches in the playoffs.

Trasher

BigAT > Wellington for the Giants (2-0) so you guys can stop bitching at us.

Grats, bro. Now we can Throw tonight.

Current list:

AFC East -

Bills - LJ
Jets - Ferny
Dolphins - Pheeniks Vs. Drizzler
Pats - Sanjuro

North -

Steelers - Ramirez
Ravens - livewire
Browns - storybook
Bengals - Splat

South -

Colts - luke
Titans - somnia
Jags - drizzler/phee
Texans - Smokey

West -

Broncos - Crow
Raiders - Rors
Chiefs - daw
Chargers - Nightz

NFC East -

Eagles - CB
Redskins - mcneily
Cowboys - levious
giants - bigat

North -

Packers - eznark
Bears - mrbob
vikings - sokantish
lions - Trasher

South -

Bucs - DM
Saints - birdman
falcons - dcx
panthers - gcq

West -

49ers - fmt
rams - wellington
seahawks - bluemax
cards - cola

See you week one Wellie! I think I played you my first week ever last year too haha.

Sokantish

The worst part is I said that when it was 21 - 35... little did I know

UH GG Rors! Ponder went for 11 - 22, with 7 INTS, I almost completed as many passes to your players as I did mine.

Sokantish

Also the start of that game was so stupid, you get a returned interception, then I get a 80 yd pass, then you return a kick off, so I get a 80 yard run, and then you replied with a 61yd pass. Then in the second quarter I got a returned kick off as well. What a silly game!

After that start I really thought it was on All-Pro

Oh and like on two or three of your TDs I had a guy just waiting there for a pick, I press Y and he just stands there. What's up with that?! I might just have to hold Y from now on!

Rorschach

Also the start of that game was so stupid, you get a returned interception, then I get a 80 yd pass, then you return a kick off, so I get a 80 yard run, and then you replied with a 61yd pass. Then in the second quarter I got a returned kick off as well. What a silly game!

After that start I really thought it was on All-Pro

That long run was so dumb too... my guys just turned around in the middle of the play. And the long completion that I had was ridiculous too.. YOUR guys turned in the middle of the play. hahaha. That can't even be blamed on the right stick since it was when the play was going on.

FMTs slide begins now.

unless you have mike vick and can just drop back 20 yards and start running around in circles until the AI stops covering or a guy breaks open it wont help you. although, you still drop back 20 yards even with jpout so i dont know!

p.s.

rors i was around any CB was first to respond! besides, it's just a debbie downer list of what was wrong with the game after everytime i play you!

Ferny

I vote to wait. We just finished Preseason in a league with some of my friends and really it's not worth doing. The XP is just so minimal. Maybe just practices would be fine and that can all be done in two days tops.

Rorschach

unless you have mike vick and can just drop back 20 yards and start running around in circles until the AI stops covering or a guy breaks open it wont help you. although, you still drop back 20 yards even with jpout so i dont know!

p.s.

rors i was around any CB was first to respond! besides, it's just a debbie downer list of what was wrong with the game after everytime i play you!

Bullshit. You only played me once! And you brought it up after that game. EVERY TIME I PLAY YOU! All those one times!

Bullshit. You only played me once! And you brought it up after that game. EVERY TIME I PLAY YOU! All those one times!

but i've seen you post after a bunch of games! i know what's coming!

honestly the only time i've seen you challenge me i was going to bed. i'll play you after the giants/cowboys game if you're around!

Ferny

One thing I will say is I do not like the resigning aspect at all. You get one chance to resign someone and if not then that's it he goes into FA. You almost don't even want to give them lower than what they desire because you could risk them going right into FA. I gave a player like 500k less than his desired and he rejected it and is going into FA with no way for me to do anything about it.

One thing I will say is I do not like the resigning aspect at all. You get one chance to resign someone and if not then that's it he goes into FA. You almost don't even want to give them lower than what they desire because you could risk them going right into FA. I gave a player like 500k less than his desired and he rejected it and is going into FA with no way for me to do anything about it.

then dont low ball him or suffer the consequences!

Sokantish

If you sim it then you they offer an amount they'd accept?

Somnia

I vote to wait. We just finished Preseason in a league with some of my friends and really it's not worth doing. The XP is just so minimal. Maybe just practices would be fine and that can all be done in two days tops.

Speaking of that ill play my game tomorrow, if that's too late I understand!

LukeSmith

Does Not Give a Fuck

CB
Somnia

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts when CCM rosters are released) Preseason Status: TBD

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Sanjuro
Luke
Trasher
Crow
Birdles
Pheenix
Daw
Bluemax
Splat
Livewire
GCQ
Smokey
Ferny
Storybook

START (75-man rosters, Season starts when Ranked Game (not CCM) Rosters are released)

DCX
FMT
Rorschach
levious
mcneily
Ramirez

Unclear on Wait or Not Wait Vote:

Wellie

Rorschach

but i've seen you post after a bunch of games! i know what's coming!

honestly the only time i've seen you challenge me i was going to bed. i'll play you after the giants/cowboys game if you're around!

The only game I've bitched after since our game was the game that just happened and Soka brought it up. Not like I lost. It was just one of those games. I'll post gifs in a little bit.

Trasher

fuuuuuuuu

I can say this because I do the same thing too!

Gonna try to fix that a bit this year though...

Does Not Give a Fuck

CB
Somnia

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts when CCM rosters are released) Preseason Status: TBD

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Sanjuro
Luke
Trasher
Crow
Birdles
Pheenix
Daw
Bluemax
Splat
Livewire
GCQ
Smokey
Ferny

START (75-man rosters, Season starts when Ranked Game (not CCM) Rosters are released)

DCX
FMT
Rorschach
levious
mcneily
Ramirez

Unclear on Wait or Not Wait Vote:

Wellie
Looks like we pulled out the victory in the end.

Ferny

then dont low ball him or suffer the consequences!

500k is not low balling but I don't see it as a negotiation at all. Either you offer then exactly what they want or lose them. Just seems weird that it doesn't give you a counter offer back based on what you offer to them or something.

If you sim it then you they offer an amount they'd accept?

Didn't totally get this question but basically you start negotiation with a player who is ready to resign, they want 3 years at 2 mill a year, you can offer whatever you want. You submit the offer and then the next week they tell you if they accept or if they reject it and if they reject they go to FA after the season automatically.

Speaking of that ill play my game tomorrow, if that's too late I understand!
Man I was looking for you on Steam and in game on GW2 couldn't find ya all day. The other four kind of been antsy to play so I had to sim :/ You did end up beating the Giants though so 1-0 for you.

LukeSmith

500k is not low balling but I don't see it as a negotiation at all. Either you offer then exactly what they want or lose them. Just seems weird that it doesn't give you a counter offer back based on what you offer to them or something.

Didn't totally get this question but basically you start negotiation with a player who is ready to resign, they want 3 years at 2 mill a year, you can offer whatever you want. You submit the offer and then the next week they tell you if they accept or if they reject it and if they reject they go to FA after the season automatically.

Man I was looking for you on Steam and in game on GW2 couldn't find ya all day. The other four kind of been antsy to play so I had to sim :/ You did end up beating the Giants though so 1-0 for you.

Did you franchise tag anyone?

can't you tag them if you can't get an agreement?

Sokantish

In the single player CCM when you click on negotiate there's an option to sim it. At least I'm pretty sure I saw it.

Top Bottom