• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

daw840

Do we need to create a custom coach prior to the league starting and import him or something? I don't think I quite understand...

Does Not Give a Fuck

CB
Somnia

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts when CCM rosters are released) Preseason Status: TBD

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Sanjuro
Luke
Trasher
Crow
Birdles
Pheenix

START (75-man rosters, Season starts when Ranked Game (not CCM) Rosters are released)

LiveWire
DCX
FMT
levious
mcneily
Ramirez

Unclear on Wait or Not Wait Vote:

Splat
Wellie

Go ahead and put me in the wait camp.

Sanjuro

You could create your game face prior to the coach, then just hit Y and import when the time comes.

Right now it would be coach Drew Bledsoe for me. I can't import black people either for some reason.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Uh creating a coach is just like how we've always run the league. Don't see what the issue is.

gameface doesn't work that great at the moment, not even sure if it displays properly for both teams in game.

But the real issue is created coach vs. existing coach.

Established coach you start at a higher legacy level, purchases are cheaper (scouting/xp packages etc) and season goals are higher (more likely to not get end of year bonuses and maybe even fired.

Created coach you start at level one and purchases are more expensive but goals are lower and easier to attain. Team goals, not player goals.

levious

FMT was trolling, I think we already decided that we're all creating dudes!

have you guys tested it out in a dummy league? It's cool with the created names but every coach has some generic face that looks like brad childress in the news stories.

McNei1y

have you guys tested it out in a dummy league? It's cool with the created names but every coach has some generic face that looks like brad childress in the news stories.

In the one league I did, I saw my face on the news story. I don't know what other people saw though.

LiveWire

Well I see how the dominoes are falling. I'm making the switch to Wait, and with that I think we can put this issue to bed. Thanks for your help everyone!

levious

In the one league I did, I saw my face on the news story. I don't know what other people saw though.

yeah, you see your own, but not others. User team liist as well, you see your face, everyone else is blank.

But if we did all existing coaches, there would already be someone on the hotseat. For instance, splat misses the playoffs, he'd get fired.

McNei1y

It looks like someone took my actual face and made it evil...lol

the gameface website avatar looks so much better. The in game ones just look dumb. My new guy is pasty white and it looks like my face got ran over by a car. Like there's depth on my head but when it gets to the face, everything is just flat.

Mrbob

Well I see how the dominoes are falling. I'm making the switch to Wait, and with that I think we can put this issue to bed. Thanks for your help everyone!

trPRB.gif

LukeSmith

He's paid nothing cause nerds gave him hundreds of keys for rare couriers he's gotten.

I've paid some, for sure. But I've had pretty good luck with the DOTA2 item economy.

Also, I really don't mind buying keys, I get so much enjoyment out of playing a game I got for free already. I'll make it rain keyz

I thought flacco was pretty damn good all around last year. Great deep ball too.

flacco is good in the game but he's not a scrambler so when livewire does hit patented 20 yard drop back, he will have no chance to get away from the rushers unlike RGIII

p.s. anyone up for a game? preferably someone i haven't played yet but beggars can't be choosers!

Top Bottom