• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

I'm not too bad. I know how to play. I used to play the OG one in WC3. I'm just oblivious to the new items/characters/mechanics.

Splat

In my offline CCM, I had some guys accept, some guys reject, and some guys continue negotiations, so there's actually 3 results. Most were "continue" actually.

In my offline CCM, I had some guys accept, some guys reject, and some guys continue negotiations, so there's actually 3 results. Most were "continue" actually.

maybe it's dependent on player if they want to continue negotiating or not? that would be a cool feature actually depending on what type of player they are

Ferny

The sim thing I did not see on the online CCM. I've tried with 4 different guys and I have yet to see continue negotiations. Only Agree or Don't. Not sure if offline may show a different option. I guess tagging is an option but tagging a LB rated lets say 70 at $11 million just cause you couldn't resign someone once kind of stinks.

All i'm saying is the system is a little flawed, hopefully it gets better.

The sim thing I did not see on the online CCM. I've tried with 4 different guys and I have yet to see continue negotiations. Only Agree or Don't. Not sure if offline may show a different option. I guess tagging is an option but tagging a LB rated lets say 70 at $11 million just cause you couldn't resign someone once kind of stinks.

All i'm saying is the system is a little flawed, hopefully it gets better.

i will pay bowman whatever he wants so you vultures NEVER get your stink on him

Sokantish

When the screen comes up it says Start Negotiations, End Negotiations, and then something about delegating it to your assistants. Which I assume is simming it. Never tried it though

LukeSmith

A whole other tier below the Throwta tier?

Dude, there's like Ferny and I Bad Lane Chemistry Tier and then there's like four tiers of Trash below that, and that's where Bob's Tidehunter is and then there's like another six tiers of cesspool-style waste and that was LiveWireDOTA

Ferny

Dude, there's like Ferny and I Bad Lane Chemistry Tier and then there's like four tiers of Trash below that, and that's where Bob's Tidehunter is and then there's like another six tiers of cesspool-style waste and that was LiveWireDOTA

Luke, we lane well when I play VS, other than that though FOGETABOUTIT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5f2V5WUOs&feature=youtu.be

Look at what AI Huff does. I'm trying to get my icon on him (blue circle is me), but it won't let me switch to him... cycles to every other player but him. Then what does he do? Take himself out of the play...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PEh-8kG6ak&feature=youtu.be

Some comedy relief. Warping still in, but the end is new...

lol the 2nd one is funny. i picture him doing the mcnabb sideline stare as the defender is getting that taint

LiveWire

Fuck DOTA, LOL 4 life. and the 2nd time I played with y'all I cleared an entire lane by myself and had the most towers destroyed of anyone on both teams.

DCX

DCX
Gg Crow. Tamme is the new 7-11. Couldn't contain the passing attack. I couldn't mount any type of offense on your D. Turner turned into a pussy and I didn't have enough time I'm the pocket.

See you week 2.

DCX

TheCrow

Gg Crow. Tamme is the new 7-11. Couldn't contain the passing attack. I couldn't mount any type of offense on your D. Turner turned into a pussy and I didn't have enough time I'm the pocket.

See you week 2.

DCX

GG. My wide receivers aren't anything special at least not yet. So Tamme will be a big part my offense till then.

DCX

DCX
Zone. I hate playing against it and even more now that I don't have a mobile QB. Everyone that consistently beats me plays zone d.
I was playing zone..he someone took a five yard catch turned it up field for a first down every time.

Broke at least a tackle or two also :( I did force 3 ints but I could take advantage of them.

DCX

He's a TE! Played WR in college.

Speaking of which... is it ok if I leave him in the TE spot in the league? I don't know if it shows the formations as 2 HB instead of 2TE or whatever.

oh, he's listed as a FB. and it doesn't matter to me, i would've played the same D regardless and he would've been covered by the same guys!

Sokantish

GG Livewire. That's the most pre-snap adjustments I've ever seen in my life. Do you actually do stuff with each one or are you trying to fake me out or something?

Alright, cool. IRL he's kind of a gadget player. They line him up outside, in the slot, at TE, etc.

Yeah if they'd ever use him

Top Bottom