• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

My brother packs the old dead Xbox and keeeps my elite, gonna be a few more days while the elites in the mail. Any word on when rosters update?

Still not really settled in Chicago. I'm down to grab dome drinks eventually, crow. Just have too many priorities ATM.

LukeSmith

The waits have it

Does Not Give a Fuck

CB
Somnia

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts when CCM rosters are released) Preseason Status: TBD

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Sanjuro
Luke
Trasher
Crow
Birdles
Pheenix
Daw
Bluemax
Splat
Livewire
GCQ
Smokey
Ferny
Storybook

START (75-man rosters, Season starts when Ranked Game (not CCM) Rosters are released)

DCX
FMT
Rorschach
levious
mcneily
Ramirez

Unclear on Wait or Not Wait Vote:

Wellie

Sanjuro

54gtJ.jpg

Sokantish

if it makes you feel better McNeily, Crow inspired me to make my own bacon wrapped chicken breast when he posted that picture so now I'm having it for leftovers for lunch!

TheCrow

TheDrizzlerJ said:
Still not really settled in Chicago. I'm down to grab dome drinks eventually, crow. Just have too many priorities ATM.
Welcome to Chi city. What neighborhood did you move into?

McNei1y

if it makes you feel better McNeily, Crow inspired me to make my own bacon wrapped chicken breast when he posted that picture so now I'm having it for leftovers for lunch!

oh goddddddddd i want some right now. Still haven't made a trip out there yet.

start a tumblr!

please don't

I'll instagram every shitty stoffer meal I make and put it up there. The mac and cheese will look fantastic.

Their lasagna is amazing, especially if you don't know how to cook homemade lasagna like me.

That's definitely true. Their lasagna is pretty bomb. That used to be a regular dinner for my family back in the day since they sold those packages that served like 6 people.

Right now I'm making one with diced chicken, bbq sauce, bacon bits, and two types of cheeses with mashed potatoes.

Splat

So this is news to me from last weekend:

You can get plain rice at Chipotle! You just have to ask!

If you hate cilantro like me and many others, this is awesome. I had my first chipotle burrito w/ rice in it in years.

DCX

DCX
Any official news, rumors, trades etc should be submitted to me via pm to be posted on the @maddengaf twitter feed. I will be handling that portion.

Now whether or not this handle becomes the official handle or not is up to the powers that be.

DCX

Mrbob

Some jerk tried to hax my GW2 account last night! Amazingly email authorization caught him/her and I denied access!

I now got a bow my Ranger rox.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Any official news, rumors, trades etc should be submitted to me via pm to be posted on the @maddengaf twitter feed. I will be handling that portion.

Now whether or not this handle becomes the official handle or not is up to the powers that be.

DCX

doesn't need to be handled by anyone. The league twitter will do it automatically.

Splat

So, for things like this trade... should we handle all proposals in game so we get cool twitter updates from fake adam schefter?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
you do link it, sorry, but I think the commish has to, but from there it's automatic. You can add your own additional tweets of course.

Top Bottom