• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
Ugh, my first lagout loss, haha. Was a rough start for you and then I got scared. Had my first punt return td!

Yeah I was having a hard time with kicks in that game, the speed in online vs offline is so much different.

There were a lot of big plays. In my sample size of 2 games since the roster update I feel like my defense and Russell Wilson both got worse, but its probably just my imagination.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

unless there's a deflection right?

Is it a fade? They were broke as fuuuuuuuuuck last year, only reason it wasnt a problem in our league was you couldn't click on

if you had a good receiver you didn't even really need to manually catch. Anything inside the 7 yard line you could time the throw right and the receiver would always at least get his hands on it in the air.

eznark

Banned
Is it a fade? They were broke as fuuuuuuuuuck last year, only reason it wasnt a problem in our league was you couldn't click on

Guess not. Just a one step drop go route with that Precision Ponder Passing.

I guess the play happens too quickly for the safety (dat AWR?) to react. The snap, drop, throw and catch are all pretty much instant and the safety flat doesnt move. It was a hot route both times and i was in a two deep zone ( if you want to try and replicate).

This is crazy, but you COULD wait until he gets his 360. It iss already in the mail after all, how long could it take?

tumblr_m5y5e7Ahyh1qgtbu8o2_1280.jpg

Sokantish

Sounds like you hate Drizzler and want him removed! At times like these this is where true friends reveal themselves. You failed the test

Sounds like you hate Drizzler and want him removed! At times like these this is where true friends reveal themselves. You failed the test

Drizzler is the only guy in this league who has the same pre-game, mid-game, and post-game ritual as me

We need more men like that

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We arent waiting on drizz. If the rosters are out we are starting. He can work his way back in when someone quits if it comes to that

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
In trades involving FMT, I submit myself to be the alternate NFC West shadow council member.

(I will veto the fuck out of everything!)

Also, since I am being forced to keep the Rams, I am very willing to trade to a lower pick in the first round. I'd trade a first for a first and a second if it's approx 10 spots back!

Can't make those determinations until later in the season though.

Somnia

In trades involving FMT, I submit myself to be the alternate NFC West shadow council member.

(I will veto the fuck out of everything!)

Also, since I am being forced to keep the Rams, I am very willing to trade to a lower pick in the first round. I'd trade a first for a first and a second if it's approx 10 spots back!

Can't make those determinations until later in the season though.

We shall talk later in the season friend.

Top Bottom