• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

Jesus, my choices were Pats/Titans or Falcons/Chiefs, 2nd game was alright until the 3rd quarter, but neither teams D could do anything.

My guide said Skins/Saints last night, boy was I dissapointed this morning, lol.

Somnia

Jesus, my choices were Pats/Titans or Falcons/Chiefs, 2nd game was alright until the 3rd quarter, but neither teams D could do anything.

My guide said Skins/Saints last night, boy was I dissapointed this morning, lol.

Thank god for NFL Redzone!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Donny Moore ‏@Donny_Moore
Congrats Randy Moss on your first SF 49ers TD catch

Son of a bitch! Start it now!

Rorschach

BucsJailbreak.gif

START IT NOW BEFORE TAMPA GETS 2003 RATINGS!!! FUCK YOU IN ADVANCE DONNY!

CB3

Aaron rolling around the 3 man rush waiting for the WR to break the route and come back. Suck it FMT! Vindicated!

Tell your MaddenGAF...you were right.
281949-rotj_mq_397_super.jpg

FMT - You have an avatar bet for next Sunday?

we are going to skull fuck the lions so badly. better tell shortz to wear a medieval style gauntlet cause harbs is going to fucking crush that womanly hand post game.

and sure i'll take you up on that. what are the terms? 1 week avatar bet?

Rorschach

I'm sitting here downloading 10mb/s, streaming the game in HD, and uptading my phone apps before I leave. FMT's FiOS can suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! How much do you pay for that?

CB3

Those costs are minimal to the divorce costs you will have to cover when you lose your multiple bets involving her and guys going into the HoF

Top Bottom