• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

we are going to skull fuck the lions so badly. better tell shortz to wear a medieval style gauntlet cause harbs is going to fucking crush that womanly hand post game.

and sure i'll take you up on that. what are the terms? 1 week avatar bet?

Harbs looks like he has picked up all the weight Freeman lost. I imagine he will be too out of breath from yelling at Alexis to even give a proper handshake after Stafford redeems himself with a 4 td and no pick game

Those costs are minimal to the divorce costs you will have to cover when you lose your multiple bets involving her and guys going into the HoF

like i told you, isaac bruce getting into the HOF on first ballot is between her and whoever that bet was with. not really my problem!

Harbs looks like he has picked up all the weight Freeman loss. I imagine he will be too out of breath from yelling at Alexis to even give a proper handshake after Stafford redeems himself with a 4 td and no pick game

i feel like we are playing the same team twice in a row, except the lions dont have as many good receivers top to bottom and may have a worse offensive line.

i mean you let the rams defense dominate you for most of the game..... jesus

They are improved!

But really, I have no answer for Stafford's derp passing today. I was absolutely floored on that first interception. Too much faith in his arm. This might be another long season -_-

Thank god the cupcake 49ers are up next week. Time to get the mojo back

They are improved!

But really, I have no answer for Stafford's derp passing today. I was absolutely floored on that first interception. Too much faith in his arm. This might be another long season -_-

Thank god the cupcake 49ers are up next week. Time to get the mojo back

lions will do the samething the packers did. try to run a couple times early, have no success, and then throw the ball 50 times and wonder why they got dominated. people want to say the run game is dead in football but if all you do is run dumb ass shotgun draws all game (which is all the packers and lions run) then of course it's dead

I'm going to congratulate you now for stopping Kevin Smith's rushing attack. And I'm going to apologize now for the terrible things and words I direct at you after Detroit shuts the 49ers out

How does that work? She doesn't trust your broke racist ass enough to share finances?

my wife has gotten better over the years but when we first met she was fucking ridiculous with her money, as most women i know are. it just baffles me.... "OMG THESE SHOES ARE 50% OFF, ONLY $300! ID BE STUPID NOT TO BUY THEM!" and then always buying groceries for shit that isn't on sale. MOTHERFUCKER WHY DO YOU BUY $4 BREAD WHEN IT'S GOING TO GO BAD IN A WEEK AND NEVER GETS FINISHED ANYWAYS?!

i'm the cheapest guy i know! all i do is jew out on most things and just save money that i do nothing with

eznark

Banned
my wife has gotten better over the years but when we first met she was fucking ridiculous with her money, as most women i know are. it just baffles me.... "OMG THESE SHOES ARE 50% OFF, ONLY $300! ID BE STUPID NOT TO BUY THEM!" and then always buying groceries for shit that isn't on sale. MOTHERFUCKER WHY DO YOU BUY $4 BREAD WHEN IT'S GOING TO GO BAD IN A WEEK AND NEVER GETS FINISHED ANYWAYS?!

i'm the cheapest guy i know! all i do is jew out on most things and just save money that i do nothing with

lol, that's pretty much the opposite for me. I try to buy my wife nice stuff and she gets pissed. I'm like "I can afford to buy you a fucking camera you stupid cheap biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!" When we first moved in together she bought generic Kroger brand ketchup and I thought I was going to punch her in the mouth.

I think I am starting to chip away though, she is building me a garage for my birthday.

LukeSmith

Crow: Luck for Peyton, 3 firsts and 2 seconds!

Jesus fucking Christ

lol, that's pretty much the opposite for me. I try to buy my wife nice stuff and she gets pissed. I'm like "I can afford to buy you a fucking camera you stupid cheap biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!" When we first moved in together she bought generic Kroger brand ketchup and I thought I was going to punch her in the mouth.

I think I am starting to chip away though, she is building me a garage for my birthday.

lol i always buy the kroeger brand and generic shit! it tastes the same!

p.s.

rors am i beating you in both fantasy football leagues? are you checkdown2sack? lulz, and after you made fun of me for my draft!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I tried generic bread once and it tasted like stale trash. I rather pay the extra 50 cents for Sara Lee or Wonderbread or whatever.

eznark

Banned
Most things do taste the same except for condiments and jelly. My wife tried to trick me by keeping old smuckers jars and thinking I wouldn't notice. Oh, I noticed.

CB3

Hey guys. Animal murderers are pussies. The brewers suck. Gary Whitta isnt a God. And no matter how hard you try, you will never be able to fight the power like i did years ago.

large.jpg

you mean he learned that your AI team is OP? i think we all knew that already!

i see nothing different from how the real life niners played against the best offense in the league and how the madden representation operates! sounds like you're just going to have to deal with that.... all season!

CB3

i see nothing different from how the real life niners played against the best offense in the league and how the madden representation operates! sounds like you're just going to have to deal with that.... all season!

I have 20 mil to tinker with to fix that. You couldnt even sign a vet for the minimum without going over the cap

I have 20 mil to tinker with to fix that. You couldnt even sign a vet for the minimum without going over the cap

lol what does that have to do with anything? who would you have me sign that would make my team better? a guard? i don't need anyone else nor do i care to sign anyone else!

CB3

lol what does that have to do with anything? who would you have me sign that would make my team better? a guard? i don't need anyone else nor do i care to sign anyone else!

Yeah lets ignore the trade you tried to make happen a few days ago. Those guys dont affect the cap either!

Yeah lets ignore the trade you tried to make happen a few days ago. Those guys dont affect the cap either!

of course i'd like an elite QB. i'm playing with one of the worst starting QB's in the game. unlike DCX, i'm not oblivious to my cap # so when i actually researched it i withdrew my offer for the trade!

Top Bottom