• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

Devo got neogaf on high alert when it comes to jokes involving the R word. Best not to use that word my friends.

iVI072dxcMKLb.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So does tomorrow start the "Early next week" time frame from Donny on these rosters? I mean shit, to me, the early week is Monday and Tuesday, seeing as Wednesday is mid week.

I bet you they dont hit until friday

CB3

Donny is too busy talking about Legarette Blount's hurdle rating on twitter. No im not kidding

eznark

Banned
Hey guys. Animal murderers are pussies. The brewers suck. Gary Whitta isnt a God. And no matter how hard you try, you will never be able to fight the power like i did years ago.

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2009/03/reggie_wii_games_must_sell_a_million_to_make_a_profit/attachment/0/large.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.futfanatico.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Heres-Johnny.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fucking Donny better be working on this CCM roster update. I bet if you go to the EA office he's looking at old footage of Blount jumping over defenders.

I am ready to start on my road to 0-16 and I hope that McNeily goes 1-15 with his only win being over me. 1st and 2nd picks ahoy!

McNei1y

Fucking Donny better be working on this CCM roster update. I bet if you go to the EA office he's looking at old footage of Blount jumping over defenders.

I am ready to start on my road to 0-16 and I hope that McNeily goes 1-15 with his only win being over me. 1st and 2nd picks ahoy!

Hey thanks I think I'll do pretty wel... waitttt a minute. I gave up all my picks for RGIII. I don't want to give you a better draft class!

LukeSmith

What a conundrum for people playing McNeily. Each loss you deal him is like giving Wellie an even better piece for the Rams Rise.

By that token, shitting on McNeily is also spraying a little nutty corn crunch at FMT, so drop trau on those 'Skins, friends!

CB3

What a conundrum for people playing McNeily. Each loss you deal him is like giving Wellie an even better piece for the Rams Rise.

By that token, shitting on McNeily is also spraying a little nutty corn crunch at FMT, so drop trau on those 'Skins, friends!

He will grief his way to 0-16. We dont even have to do anything

jergrah

Just FYI since I know you guys are starting soon - and you might already know this - but Accelerated Clock is broken in CCM. If it's enabled in settings, it will ONLY work in vs CPU games and Practice. In user vs user games it never kicks in. We found out that hard way as we all slugged through a brutally long Pre-Season Week 1. Playing for an hour+ with scrubs is not enjoyable.

Another issue, no replays at all in CCM right now. We started our Regular Season Week 1 on Saturday night and the Saints beat the Skins 27-20 on a 107 yard Missed FG return as time expired. No replay for everyone to forever mock the Skins owner with unfortunately.

Other issues we've run into:
- If you go to schedule to see game recaps, it doesnt include Scoring Summary any more
- If you go to view player stats from a previous game and hit LT to swap between teams, it shows all 32 teams, not just the 2 that played the game you are looking at.

LukeSmith

Just FYI since I know you guys are starting soon - and you might already know this - but Accelerated Clock is broken in CCM. If it's enabled in settings, it will ONLY work in vs CPU games and Practice. In user vs user games it never kicks in. We found out that hard way as we all slugged through a brutally long Pre-Season Week 1. Playing for an hour+ with scrubs is not enjoyable.

Another issue, no replays at all in CCM right now. We started our Regular Season Week 1 on Saturday night and the Saints beat the Skins 27-20 on a 107 yard Missed FG return as time expired. No replay for everyone to forever mock the Skins owner with unfortunately.

Other issues we've run into:
- If you go to schedule to see game recaps, it doesnt include Scoring Summary any more
- If you go to view player stats from a previous game and hit LT to swap between teams, it shows all 32 teams, not just the 2 that played the game you are looking at.

Thanks for the heads-up, keep us posted as you see more "hidden features" of CCM mode

jergrah

Thanks for the heads-up, keep us posted as you see more "hidden features" of CCM mode

Will do. One "feature" our Vikings owner figured out is that when you trade away AP, Harvin and Jared Allen you end up with a 30+ Million Cap Penalty next year, haha. We arent as strict on trades except for newcomers each year. So if guys think they are making their team better, we let them press forward. This year many are learning the hard way by not paying attention to the cap. The funniest are the guys who have sent away a guy on a 3+ year contract, forced to eat his penalty and in return they are getting a guy on the last year of a deal with no guarantee he'll resign.

CB3

Will do. One "feature" our Vikings owner figured out is that when you trade away AP, Harvin and Jared Allen you end up with a 30+ Million Cap Penalty next year, haha. We arent as strict on trades except for newcomers each year. So if guys think they are making their team better, we let them press forward. This year many are learning the hard way by not paying attention to the cap. The funniest are the guys who have sent away a guy on a 3+ year contract, forced to eat his penalty and in return they are getting a guy on the last year of a deal with no guarantee he'll resign.

DCX is in your league too?

jergrah

Hey jergrah, are the falcons available in your league

Ha! Negative, we are all full and have a short wait list.

Friendly tip for my fellow Fins fan here who runs Miami -- Lamar Miller is a better HB than Bush, he's a monster. And Bush is the highest rated WR on the team.

McNei1y

Oh I'm so glad to help bring FMT down...

damn you all.

He will grief his way to 0-16. We dont even have to do anything

Yea, along with griefing, I'll just lost in the 4th quarter anyway.

I'm going to try and fix this tonight. What were you guys saying (Sanj, FMT?) open the dmz and such? So far I opened up the port forwarding but that's about it.

Oh I'm so glad to help bring FMT down...

damn you all.

Yea, along with griefing, I'll just lost in the 4th quarter anyway.

I'm going to try and fix this tonight. What were you guys saying (Sanj, FMT?) open the dmz and such? So far I opened up the port forwarding but that's about it.

If you open dmz I don't think you need to mess with port forwarding

Rorschach

For those that dont get it -- here's a page someone in our league found that has a built in calculator

http://www.e-athlete.net/page/index...n-13-salary-cap-free-agencytrades-penalty-r26
I posted that earlier on the official league twitter. Real link, not a "we are the 49ers" roll! Not much on there now, but hopefully we can link it to the league.
Hopefully with injuries off and we sim it, or we play with short quarters.

Fuck that noise. Injuries on. Play your games.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I think the first class is handled that way but once the season is over, they did add a free agent bidding system but you could only place one bid.

yeah but that's my question, are we not restricting it at all and just letting the first few people get all the decent free agent talent? I don't care myself, but I could see a lot of arguments about that.

Fuck that noise. Injuries on. Play your games.

I don't want to have to slog through four games with my backups without any accelerated clock!

jergrah

Oh yeah -- linking twitter/FB to CCM.

We linked to both a twitter account and a FB group. The twitter stuff works fine and updates a ton with copies of what gets posted in CCM as Re-Tweets basically. The FB item has worked once or twice and never again. Also, we temp swapped commish on Saturday and doing that broke both links so we had to recreate them.

Text messaging to Roll the League and Accept Trades also seems to work fine. However if a trade will put you over the cap or the other person over and you reply with accept on a text message it just gives you some bs error back with no explanation.

Top Bottom