• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

Oh yeah -- linking twitter/FB to CCM.

We linked to both a twitter account and a FB group. The twitter stuff works fine and updates a ton with copies of what gets posted in CCM as Re-Tweets basically. The FB item has worked once or twice and never again. Also, we temp swapped commish on Saturday and doing that broke both links so we had to recreate them.

Text messaging to Roll the League and Accept Trades also seems to work fine. However if a trade will put you over the cap or the other person over and you reply with accept on a text message it just gives you some bs error back with no explanation.

Nice. Thanks for the heads up on the text thing.

So yeah, everyone sub to the Twitter account!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We have precedent set with not using pre existing injuries. So thats how we will go forward

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Does someone with better and more focused formatting skills want to make a trade thread?

AKA: Rors make a trade thread.

LJ11

Yea I knew of the injury I watched the games but it doesn't affect our franchise.

Wasn't trying to play you bro.

DCX

Apologize dude, if cap hits weren't so big I'd have a better deal for you, but the trade would be prohibitive.

Rorschach

Does someone with better and more focused formatting skills want to make a trade thread?

AKA: Rors make a trade thread.

But no one actually uses it. :/

I was gonna set up a spread sheet on Google Docs, but someone might go in there and edit other peoples stuff. SOME PEOPLE!

Does connected careers have the "wants/needs/etc" thing that offline franchise had in years past?

Mrbob

So did Donny do the right thing and bump Alshon Jeffery into the mid to high 80s?

PS - I'd hop back into DOTA 2 if Guild Wars 2 wasn't awesome

eznark

Banned
So did Donny do the right thing and bump Alshon Jeffery into the mid to high 80s?

PS - I'd hop back into DOTA 2 if Guild Wars 2 wasn't awesome

280's.

Alshon-Jeffrey-Is-Fat_original.jpg

Mrbob

I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to go back in time and relive this moment over and over. It's about the only thing that went well for the Colts during the game. I took pity on your crap ass team and reserved myself from trolling on aim during the game.

LukeSmith

I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to go back in time and relive this moment over and over. It's about the only thing that went well for the Colts during the game. I took pity on your crap ass team and reserved myself from trolling on aim during the game.

The only solace I take is knowing that at the end of the season, both our quarterbacks will be title-free. But yours will still have diabetes.

Sokantish

You have a little bit to go before you become as humble as FMT is after his team wins

Rorschach

I wasn't gonna buy Borderlands, but fuck it. I may as well!

[edit]Actually, you know what? Forget it. I'll just end up playing single player anyway like Guild Wars 2. And the first one was pretty mediocre. The DLC was such a chore too.

Sokantish

I wasn't gonna buy Borderlands, but fuck it. I may as well!

[edit]Actually, you know what? Forget it. I'll just end up playing single player anyway like Guild Wars 2. And the first one was pretty mediocre. The DLC was such a chore too.

I thought Borderlands was great fun with 4 player co-op, maybe you should try out the multiplayer

Rorschach

I thought Borderlands was great fun with 4 player co-op, maybe you should try out the multiplayer

I tried the DLC with another person. It was pretty monotonous. The main game I did partly with someone else, but mostly by myself. Was pretty meh.

I'd probably end up playing it alone anyway given GAF's track record!

eznark

Banned
Myself and Denog 4 packed it on PC. Not sure if the other 2 were from Madden age or not tho.
Ya I was in on that with denogg too

Rors are you 30 yet? We should do a dungeon. That way when Bob hits thirty on a year we can walk him through it. I bet Ferny would be down!

Top Bottom