• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
Shit I won't be able to go for a while, forgot about something I needed to take care of in about a half hour. If you're around later I'm game. We'll be future divisional rivals.

Oh right, I forgot about that. Well maybe if you can't find anyone else when you get back. Otherwise no big deal.

LJ11

Good game CB, some ugly stats for the both of us.

Thought I'd be able to nail that fade near the end of the game, almost cost me. Even though it was ugly I had some fun, thanks for the game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Weird game. Your DB's were like glue on my guys. I had no where to go all game. Those Vick fumbled did me in. GG

BigAT

Ask Madden is so useless.

Yeah, I still think they intentionally made it shit when they introduced GameFlow so that people wouldn't say it's just forced Ask Madden. NCAA's version has like 4-5 different pages of potential plays and the plays are much more appropriate to the situation. I've had times where Ask Madden doesn't even bother filling out all 3 spots on the play selection screen.

bluemax

Banned
why would you ever use ask madden?

I dunno, I just felt like it.

I wish I knew why I was so bad at running to the edge, and why I can't stop anyone when they run to the edge.

I feel like my defensive players are just so stupid. Especially compared to the god tier 49ers defensive players. Its frustrating.

I dunno, I just felt like it.

I wish I knew why I was so bad at running to the edge, and why I can't stop anyone when they run to the edge.

I feel like my defensive players are just so stupid. Especially compared to the god tier 49ers defensive players. Its frustrating.

play some manual D with a LB or safety and drive the runner back inside

CB3

Won't be out till this weekend or later, guaranteed. More waiting for us!

I just said the same to FMT. I bet they scrap them this week and start with this next roster update. The best guess was tomorrow but with the title update i doubt it. And with the next rosters hitting Friday, its just a gut feeling

Sokantish

He's not a magic 8 ball CB3! All he can do is guide me to victories 3 plays at a time. Sometimes victories. Mostly horrifying losses. You gotta take the good with the bad though

McNei1y

Alright so Comcast is fucking up today. It is shutting off the cable AND our internet. It finally came back up a couple of minutes ago. I am interested in figuring out what's the best I should do when I'm behind a router.

I pretty much have every computer just connect automatically without setting up any static IP address. I have about 2 laptops, my desktop, and my xbox connecting to the router.

Is it preferred to set up a static IP address for each device so that it may not conflict with the router IP address? Not sure what I'm really talking about but it seems my desktop in my room upstairs has the most trouble connecting and disconnecting even though it says it has 3-4 bars.

I wonder if conflicting IP addresses has anything to do with it. The modem looks like it restarts itself whenever that happens.

Edit: I also want to start now :D

jergrah

Another issue we just found - injuries are bugged

We turned pre-existing off and had injuries off for pre-season. We enabled injuries before rolling to Week 1 and the normal handful of guys got hurt for 1,3,7, etc weeks. As soon as we rolled to Week 2 a bit ago everyone was magically healed.

Somnia

We turned pre-existing off and had injuries off for pre-season. We enabled injuries before rolling to Week 1 and the normal handful of guys got hurt for 1,3,7, etc weeks. As soon as we rolled to Week 2 a bit ago everyone was magically healed.

With the way people get hurt for me I am A-OK with this, as long as Vick is the only one who stays injured.

CB3

Hopefully that gets fixed in tomorrows update

LukeSmith

I just said the same to FMT. I bet they scrap them this week and start with this next roster update. The best guess was tomorrow but with the title update i doubt it. And with the next rosters hitting Friday, its just a gut feeling

I bet that the synchronize the two rosters (CCMOnline/Ranked Play) into a single release package on Friday rather than have two sets of Rosters floating simultaneously. That's a lot of extra data to manage, they should, and I believe will consolidate them into a single, unified update and that update will come out Friday.

If they are smart, they should be making "new rosters" a weekly event, something to lead into presumably a weekend of online usage. But, it's Tiburon so...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

hmm, we're about to advance to week 2 in my other franchise. We had injuries on during preseason. We'll see what happens. Can't say I'd be mad about this bug, I lost Ware for 6 weeks in the third preseason game.

jergrah

The Injury bug is fixed by turning pre existing injuries on

Bye Bye Peters :(

Read that too -- just created a new test Online League and new injuries still disappeared roll to roll. So it seems just enabling pre-existing doesn't fix it.

I also read that it seems any team that makes any roster move (trade/drop/add) will auto wipe their injury list.

with the new (likely!) information that we may not see updated CCM until next week or who knows when, it is my DUTY as league commish to submit a re-vote given this new information.

so, given this possibility, please vote to either:

A) Start no later than Friday

or

B) Wait until the rosters are out. whether that is saturday, sunday, 2 weeks or 2 months

Votes:

Start no later than Friday:
FMT
mcneily
dcx
Trasher

Wait until the rosters are out (whenever that is!):
Livewire
luke
ez
birdles

Top Bottom