• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

If we start without the rosters releasing then that would mean we wasted all this time for nothing, do you really want our sacrifice to be in vain, FMT?

DCX

DCX
with the new (likely!) information that we may not see updated CCM until next week or who knows when, it is my DUTY as league commish to submit a re-vote given this new information.

so, given this possibility, please vote to either:

A) Start no later than Friday

or

B) Wait until the rosters are out. whether that is saturday, sunday, 2 weeks or 2 months

DCX

Rorschach

Friday?
kkj0E.gif

McNei1y

I mean I believe the rosters will make an impact and help out everyone but we've got all of these new modes and features that we haven't even begun experiencing because we're waiting for updated rosters. I can see the argument from both sides but it's been two weeks since the game came out. I just want to plaaaaaay.

eznark

Banned
people have the right to vote with this new info! if they truly want to wait, then their vote wont change! what are you so afraid of!

Mutiny. I think you are despicable as a person and as a commissioner but I love this league and would rather suffer your completely incompetent rule thnt see it rendered asunder.

Ferny

My vote stays the same... and especially if these bugs are as prevalent as jerg is saying, that is even more reason to wait a bit to get it sorted out.

Rorschach

My vote stays the same... and especially if these bugs are as prevalent as jerg is saying, that is even more reason to wait a bit to get it sorted out.

This update coming out tomorrow is probably the only fixes we'll see all season.

I vote start.

DMczaf

This thread is worse than the gaming forum threads when it comes to dealing with news. Things haven't changed, the roster update is still scheduled for early this week.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This thread is worse than the gaming forum threads when it comes to dealing with news. Things haven't changed, the roster update is still scheduled for early this week.

Early this week ends tomorrow. Wednesday would be mid week. Seeing as how they announced the title update but nothing else, id say the odds of it hitting by tomorrow are slim to none. So they have already failed!

so it's coming out tomorrow then. awesome, DM with the breaking news! thank you, we didn't need this vote at all!

LukeSmith

Donny Moore ‏@Donny_Moore
Two things are certain this week: @RGIII & Ogletree getting some extra ratings love; Brandon Weeden getting some extra scrutiny

McNeily says start, tho

McNei1y

Donny Moore ‏@Donny_Moore
Two things are certain this week: @RGIII & Ogletree getting some extra ratings love; Brandon Weeden getting some extra scrutiny

McNeily says start, tho

I'm sorry. My brother has been using my account and was saying we should start. I vote wait.

I'm game for either technically but I don't want to wait another week and a half!

People without valid internet connections dont get a vote

I'm fuxxings wit my internet at the moment. Setting up all kinds of shit.

Birdman02

GG Live. Early drops by your WRs and a few holding penalties really helped me out. Another solid game by Brees...my only mistake was on a PA pass when I tapped 2 buttons. Both guys were open for a bullet pass, but Brees lobbed it in the air and gave your CB time to recover.

If we're going to start can it at least be Thurs night? Otherwise we're waiting until Sun night to advance anyway.

you see, everyone has an agenda. sanjuro and pheeniks want to play nhl, livewire is going to be out of town, etc etc.

*MY* only agenda is starting the league so we can play some real football! and i'll NEVER apologize for that!

Sanjuro

you see, everyone has an agenda. sanjuro and pheeniks want to play nhl, livewire is going to be out of town, etc etc.

*MY* only agenda is starting the league so we can play some real football! and i'll NEVER apologize for that!

I don't have one. NHL should be played either way.

Just want the masses to be happy.

Birdman02

I'm still holding out hope for Vilma!! I'd love to add another ~90 rated LB to my defense without having to wait a whole season.

Top Bottom