• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

i literally just scrolled through every team and he is nowhere to be found!

p.s.

yeah, skip live. next up!

That's pretty hilarious actually.

Chaos. And you signed a FA I wanted!

drag.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
i should drop cole beasley but it's a 200K plus cap penalty, do I have to, how are we doing this?

i should drop cole beasley but it's a 200K plus cap penalty, do I have to, how are we doing this?

no, you don't have to unless you want to or unless you ended up with someone elses guy. i have no ability to affect the cap. sorry bro's, now we know to get down to 53 before we vance for season 2

BigAT

Looks like there are cap penalties for guys that were auto-released. Negligible amounts for me, but definitely something to keep an eye on.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm not gonna sweat the cap penalties, I'm already the overrated cowboys. Invite me when you're ready AT...

BigAT

Ugh, I guess I was only able to turn off GameFlow because I was playing the CPU.

Fucking ridiculous that shit is mandatory yet again.

Trasher

Ugh, I guess I was only able to turn off GameFlow because I was playing the CPU.

Fucking ridiculous that shit is mandatory yet again.

This makes no sense. Why does it like GameFlow so much???

Wellie, can you play right now? MSU's offense is terrible. We are done.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Used my enormous cap room to resign my own guys. Coach Michael Jackson takes care of his own

Good game Rinse. Im thinking the gaming gods are telling me it wasnt meant to be. With football, Halo 4, RE6, BF3, 2K13, and Blackops 2, and torchlight 2, and borderlands 2

I aint even mad

Somnia

Uh wtf, Sanjuro missed a FG and it gave him the ball back.

Seriously Sanjuro, you're up 35-13 with under a minute and you go no huddle to get the FG? You were just ticking the clock down the entire fucking drive, you miss and it gives YOU the ball back and you do that? fuck off

Somnia

Oh, come on. It was a junk game at that point.

Ya, just kneel the shit down like EVERYONE does. I'm down 35-13 and couldn't stop your defense at all. Just get it over with you don't have to put up even more on me after a fucking bug causes you to get the ball back.

Look you 100% deserved to win that game, but you didn't have to pull a bullshit stunt at the end.

On my road to 0-16!

eznark

Banned
Ya, just kneel the shit down like EVERYONE does. I'm down 35-13 and couldn't stop your defense at all. Just get it over with you don't have to put up even more on me after a fucking bug causes you to get the ball back.

Look you 100% deserved to win that game, but you didn't have to pull a bullshit stunt at the end.

On my road to 0-16!

Considering we now get XP for milestones,mthe game has incentivized cheese in blowouts. My Vita is primed for the second half of this game with FMT.

Top Bottom