• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sanjuro

Ya, just kneel the shit down like EVERYONE does. I'm down 35-13 and couldn't stop your defense at all. Just get it over with you don't have to put up even more on me after a fucking bug causes you to get the ball back.

Look you 100% deserved to win that game, but you didn't have to pull a bullshit stunt at the end.

On my road to 0-16!

I wasn't trying to offend. I literally was wasting the clock for a quarter and a half...

Sokantish

gg Rinse, sorry for running it up a bit when I talked myself into slowing it down you scored on me so it made me want to score again

Somnia

I wasn't trying to offend. I literally was wasting the clock for a quarter and a half...

It's fine and over with, but I just wanted to voice my opinion on how it ended.

I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of this with the new XP system so I doubt this is the last time we will see someone complaining about something like that (not about you necessarily just overall in the league).

rinse82

gg Rinse, sorry for running it up a bit when I talked myself into slowing it down you scored on me so it made me want to score again

No worries, Ponder-Harvin connection was on fire.

Vince Young took a beating lol, he was decent though all things considered

Sanjuro

Did the Patriots pick their FA? If so only the Packers are left, right?

Yeah, I actually picked before the game just to speed things up. Picked up garbage QB, G.J. Kinne.

I also re-signed Edelman as I found out during the game with Somnia that he was missing.

Sokantish

No worries, Ponder-Harvin connection was on fire.

Vince Young took a beating lol, he was decent though all things considered

Yeah, you actually started moving the ball a lot better later on. You just had a rough start. I couldn't really run on you until towards the end, you'd always get me with your manual player on the edge. Next week you play Smokey though and he's a lot better on defense than I am. I'm pretty bad at defense

LJ11

When did I pick a scheme?

You didn't. Have to go into the Strategy section, and start choosing what type of player you want at every position. I spent 25 minutes trying to understand why Andy Levitre can't get beyond 85, then another few minutes on trying to reverse Dareus' 78 to no avail, then I just quit.

Fuck it, don't need the headaches.

Sanjuro

You didn't. Have to go into the Strategy section, and start choosing what type of player you want at every position. I spent 25 minutes trying to understand why Andy Levitre can't get beyond 85, then another few minutes on trying to reverse Dareus' 78 to no avail, then I just quit.

Yeah. I really don't feel like doing 70% of what this game is telling me to do.

eznark

Banned

Lol I'm not going to make it one year

Ramirez

I say Ram should have to wear these all season long
UGLY.jpg

I already posted about those things on FB, terrible.

Can't believe we still have to deal with Game Flow? Amazing.

Crow, where you at mang?

BigAT

good game AT, sorry I wasn't up for it :(

GG, I wish the Giants secondary played like that in real life.

That punting bug (the returner running away automatically) is brutal. Cost you like 35 yards in field position and a chance to score right before the half.

Sokantish

Yeah, I can see that. Practicing is going to be awful, same book for the entire season, pretty gross oversight. Hard to keep it fresh when you're running the same shit every few days.

Practice feels like it goes by pretty fast to me, I don't really pay attention when its on defense though

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
GG, I wish the Giants secondary played like that in real life.

That punting bug (the returner running away automatically) is brutal. Cost you like 35 yards in field position and a chance to score right before the half.

wanna srim?

or anyone else?

McNei1y

good shit bird. Your defense is way too good. 5 picks and "2" forced fumbles. You can really tell the difference of talent on the field. Your defense was just all over the place. Then on offense, I couldn't get through your line! At least I managed to come back by 3 but I knew that wouldn't last. It sucked seeing my guys drop 3-4 picks but everyone of your guys do their job.

Good luck the rest of the way!

gg ez. fell alseep on that last TD pass. i should've just played off coverage :/

errons ball placement in this game is ridiculous. there's nothing i can do sometimes!

p.s.

bowman out for 8 weeks. motherfuck

Top Bottom