• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

You changed owners. Injuries will prolly reset.

DCX

yes! god bless you rinse (if it happens)! i need bowman in there. he's like a 2nd patrick willis!

also ez i dont understand how you always have a losing record. your offense was really good, had me on my heels most of the first half and stuck with the run game

How do you hot route and audible on defense without the old controls on? Can FMT turn those on?

you have to adjust those yourself. go into your options and either turn the hotpad quicklinks "on" (for the old school/ncaa way) or "off" for the new madden way. i turned them off when i created the league but later realized that it was only for my own personal preference, not for the entire league. same with auto strafe and auto sprint. you have to adjust it for you. sorry bruh!

Birdman02

good shit bird. Your defense is way too good. 5 picks and "2" forced fumbles. You can really tell the difference of talent on the field. Your defense was just all over the place. Then on offense, I couldn't get through your line! At least I managed to come back by 3 but I knew that wouldn't last. It sucked seeing my guys drop 3-4 picks but everyone of your guys do their job.

Good luck the rest of the way!

Good game man. I was making some bad throws after I got the early lead, and I was cussing at myself for that pick that you ran back...such a terrible decision. My defense was all over the field. I think they played better in that one than in any of my community games, so I hope that keeps up.

The 2 straight fumbles really cracked me up. It was like Madden was pissed off at you for challenging the first one, so they made the next one actually count.

Who is FMT going to kick out of the league to reset Bowman's injury?

Perfect excuse to let Drizzler back in!!

Rorschach

you have to adjust those yourself. go into your options and either turn the hotpad quicklinks "on" (for the old school/ncaa way) or "off" for the new madden way. i turned them off when i created the league but later realized that it was only for my own personal preference, not for the entire league. same with auto strafe and auto sprint. you have to adjust it for you. sorry bruh!

I turned it on... but in game it wasn't. I'll go re-check. Maybe I have to save profile. Doesn't let you in the pause menu. No replays either.

Rorschach

Just checked. It was off... but it left auto strafe and stuff the way I left them... going back in to check if it saved!

oh, because you said without the old controls on. maybe you meant the old controls as in the old 2011 controls, which were actually new controls. i dont know!

I asked how to do it with the old controls because I just played a game with the old ones and didn't know how to do it, but I want the old ones.

[edit] Ok I think it saved.

Ramirez

Where is the option in CCM to change your in game settings?

Also, Chris Rainey is apparently no where in the league, awesome.

Crow has fell off the face of the Earth as well.

Ramirez

I say he manually sits him out the next 8 games.

500x_reggie_not_my_problem.jpg

Sokantish

Where's MrBob? I need to know if Johnny Knox is suppose to be a FA or if he wants to re-sign him, so I can sign him if he doesn't want to

Sokantish

They carry over, I saved mine til the end of the season on my single player franchise. You can also dismiss spending player XP if you don't want to, instead of letting the AI sim it

Rorschach

Thanks for the answer, guys.

WTF. Ponder with the perfect rating, 100% completions, and 5 tds... waaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Brady too? Or is it the same statline bug...

So we tell FMT for over a week that if he hands off power, the injuries are reset....and he does it in week 1?

-_-

read motherfucker. i didn't hand the power off to anyone. the bug happens if *ANY* person leaves the league and re-signs in, or if anyone is replaced. just so happens that dark faze was the jags, lost to rinse, and rinse was given the jags. is this going to re-set the injury? i have no idea

IllumiNate

My first year buying Madden since 2k5 I'm a noob and am looking for newish players to play some Online career games and MUT with. My GT is CottonBaller
What sold me on the game was the amazing presentation and the glorious sound, feels like Im there watching the game. Love it

Top Bottom