• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

Ill be around at ten. I was hoping we could knock it out and play some borderlands

Have you leveled up yet, chump? I'm at level 10, get going!

I jumped into a couple co op games today. <3 Steamworks support, makes it easy to do. Thankfully you can jump into another game and it doesn't penalize your own game if they are ahead of you. The only slightly annoying aspect is after every mission the game asks if you want to flash ahead. However just choose no and you can continue.

daw840

Just so you guys know, I am going to be absent from here for a couple of days. The next two days are my "finals" for the job I am training for and if I fail I'm fired. Thursday I will be moving back to Kansas City from OKC finally after 4 months down here in this shit hole. I should be good to start figuring out a schedule to play games on Saturday.

Ferny

I haven't even loaded the game up yet.

Just saw your message Ferny, why did I get kicked from the guild?!
Cause I hate people who hunt animals!

Nah it wasn't suppose to happen, some stupid miscommunication but ill add ya back in bit here.

LiveWire

Wow, Bioware doctors just bailed out.

More than likely a smart move. Bioware is a sinking ship. Cash out now.

No shit?! I was wondering when they would. Long overdue if you ask me. Add BW to the list of developers EA has killed.

video-game-memes-papea-kills-off-developers.jpg

Somnia

Nights im good to play tonight but you'll have to aim me or through steam as I'll be on borderlands or GW2 and probably won't read this thread much.

Mrbob

We need to get some Borderlands 2 games going. I played the original game a decent amount of time (like 15 hours) but it didn't hook me. I'm entrenched into Borderlands 2 right from the start. I really love the Badass Ranking system that makes challenges worthwhile. Add permanent stat bonuses which apply to all characters. This might make me attempt playing a new character or two.

LiveWire

We need to get some Borderlands 2 games going. I played the original game a decent amount of time (like 15 hours) but it didn't hook me. I'm entrenched into Borderlands 2 right from the start. I really love the Badass Ranking system that makes challenges worthwhile. Add permanent stat bonuses which apply to all characters. This might make me attempt playing a new character or two.

The original started out slow, got good, got really slow again, then got great at the end if you stuck with it. I'm finishing up the B1 DLC with my gf now but after we're done I'll ping you for some multi. Which class are you going to play?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
blue, gonna be a bit late, stuck at my train station waiting for a bus, weather related issues.

Mrbob

I'm playing as an Assassin. Sniping enemies from a distance, then using my decoy and cloak to slice and dice up close with my sword!

Also, someone revoke my Sony card. I completely forgot their TGS keynote is tonight until I saw someone mention it in a gaming thread!

Smokey

I'm really liking it. It combines my favorite genre with lootwhoring and it looks really good. I would like to try co-op.

Ferny

If you win off of a fake fg run with Tebow it will be the best game ever.

Nooo! Tebow can't be tainted by your hands.
If this happens in the game, I will walk away from the league in orgasmic pleasure. Never again to play another game as the rage by Ramirez after that game will be entertainment for years to come.

I'm playing as often as I can. I'm to 33!

:(

I can also turn into a fucking bear!

Yeah I know man, it really was a mistake. I'm going on now and sending you another invite.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
invite me when you're ready blue!

... having trouble connecting to server...

Top Bottom