• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
If you are looking for something to listen to while playing your sporting games,mcheck out the latest Three Moves Ahead. Great interview with the author of Playing At The World.

bluemax

Banned
GG Levious. I don't know what happened with my passing attack but throwing INTs on 4 straight plays was just disgusting. I couldn't complete a pass to save my life after that.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
good game, you played great on defense. I am so pissed, not at you, the ogletree drops, the key fumbles, fuck!

Fun game though.

bluemax

Banned
good game, you played great on defense. I am so pissed, not at you, the ogletree drops, the key fumbles, fuck!

Fun game though.

I was so nervous with you driving near the end there because my offense had turned into poop, then that fumble happened and somehow Earl Thomas was able to return it mostly down the field.

The defenses were definitely hitting hard and making plays in that one.

levious

just saw in my other league, you still get to practice during your bye, in case anyone was wondering.

Oh, yeah drizz, restart the league!

rinse82

Put in a 14 hr work day, just got home.

Relax. Breathe.

I was looking for Smokey last night yet I'm the unreliable one lol

Ready to take my beatdown!

Smokey - you down?

DCX

DCX

Relax. Breathe.

Smokey - you down?
Sorry bro. You are the scapegoat. Rise up and above all!!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
just saw in my other league, you still get to practice during your bye, in case anyone was wondering.

Oh, yeah drizz, restart the league!

Do you get to practice if you play your game before practicing for the week?

Also, did you say you won your other league's super bowl before? Has playing with us helped at all or do we have too many restrictions to make it much fun?

McNei1y

Also, did you say you won your other league's super bowl before? Has playing with us helped at all or do we have too many restrictions to make it much fun?

You can practice anytime you want during the week. Before or after your game.

Ferny

Relax. Breathe.

Smokey - you down?

Smokey is my 2k Bro and all but damn if Rinse isn't on the way to being my favorite league member.

there seems to be a stat registering error in the game. tarrell brown (my 2nd cb) has 3 int's on the season, tied for the league lead. but if you look at individual stats and change in to "NFL" (so you can see the league leaders) he is nowhere to be found. game doesn't recognize that he has any INT's when it's grouped that way! why!

Trasher

there seems to be a stat registering error in the game. tarrell brown (my 2nd cb) has 3 int's on the season, tied for the league lead. but if you look at individual stats and change in to "NFL" (so you can see the league leaders) he is nowhere to be found. game doesn't recognize that he has any INT's when it's grouped that way! why!

Probably because I threw them!

When do I get my Harbs avatar?

levious

yeah I won our final season in 12. Playing here helped a bunch, the average player here is just as good as the best of my thirtysomething friends though. I don't find the restrictions here a negative, I'd rather it be a little strict than nothing.

Practice at anytime before advance. I would sim your practice at least if you don't have time to actually play it. You get player xp, but not coach xp. Not sure if advancing the league sims everyone's practice who hasn't completed it yet.

Smokey

Relax. Breathe.

Smokey - you down?

I am heading on

The rest of yall are lolz nothing ether like about what he said so stfu!!

Probably because I threw them!

When do I get my Harbs avatar?

vJ0hl.png

there is your avatar for the next month! i don't care if im lazy!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
remaining games (minus the ones currently being played):

Browns Vs. Bengals (both are on XBL right now but not playing...)
Jets Vs. Steelers

Nice, I think Ram and Ferny are playing tonight too.

Bob!!! Can you play tomorrow night instead of Thursday if it advances? If so, what time is good? Earlier the better for me of course, but this time slot would also work.

Somnia

CJ out for 4 weeks with a broken jaw, Locker can't throw for shit, my secondary can't stop anyone...this is going to be a long season!

Top Bottom