• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Or in the Niners case you don't even have to worry about it because your overrated AI players will still make run stops sitting back in pass coverage. You also get the bonus cheese benefit of dropping another linebacker into short zone coverage running your 3-4.

not sure how you would know they can make run stops since you never run against me. sok ran with success in his first drive and then he just literally stopped running at all. i have no idea why.

and people keep referencing the niners D as being overrated in the game as if they dont just play 6/7 in the box in real life as well and get pressure/stops. but what else can i say!

BigAT

The thing that sucks are Wed/Sunday is when we get an early advance on Monday night for example, then there are 1-2 games holding us up and it's "Well, they have until Sunday because that's how it is". Those 5-6 day advances when virtually all the games have been played in the first couple is when the system is kind of shitty.

The thing that sucks are Wed/Sunday is when we get an early advance on Monday night for example, then there are 1-2 games holding us up and it's "Well, they have until Sunday because that's how it is". Those 5-6 day advances when virtually all the games have been played in the first couple is when the system is kind of shitty.

that's exactly what happened before we went to the 3 day system and i remember people complaining that they hadn't played a league game in 5 or 6 days

Mrbob

Exactly. This is why the flexible schedule is a better idea overall. Normally the league has been good too at waiting if it is an important match up with playoff implications.

Mrbob

That's 9pm PST yeah? That should work.

Mathz, how does it work? Rinse now needs to work some OT in this thread to give you an edunication. Although with is 50 percent, 100 percent of the time comment he might not be too good with numbers!

That is 8PM worst coast time!

That's what I most afraid of and I do recall a break or two like this. Bye weeks are long enough.

250px-NHL_13_Cover.png

Ferny I'm on and I await you

Good game storybook, tough break with Richardson, didn't even get hit hard. Hope he's not out too long.

Got lucky with two throws early in the game, both to the TE, both could've been intercepted. Pass to Chad Johnson was a mess as well but I'm going to blame lag, first quarter was pretty choppy.

Sorry bud, I don't even hit stick often, had one that entire game.

Yea, there was one throw I was wondering how in the hell it got through to the TE. Oh well.

It's going to be a long 6 weeks without T-Rich though with the way my schedule is.

Rorschach

level 8. it's an easy mission, you just have to get the health low on those gorilla things and melee them to death and you get their fur but it just seems like the game glitched out or something and i can't complete the mission. oh well, the guns will probably be obsolete in a couple hours playtime anyways

It won't even let me pick up the fur. It's on the floor, but I can't grab it!

Trasher

10pm CST is 8pm PST

Mathz, how does it work? Rinse now needs to work some OT in this thread to give you an edunication. Although with is 50 percent, 100 percent of the time comment he might not be too good with numbers!

That is 8PM worst coast time!

I thought it was only an hour difference. I don't know anyone in those middle of nowhere timezones!

Yeah that still works for me lol.

DCX

DCX
Luke, what about playing Rinse early morning for him and a little late for you like we did once or twice? He might have to wake up like at 4 but he could go to bed early the night before.

DCX

TheCrow

It isn't extreme, just scroll up to people asking us to play offline CCM instead.

It's been this current schedule for less than one year.

Edit: I don't mean to come across as harsh as it does, btw. Just venting.
Didn't we lead the charge to change it to 3 day advances? Something about not being able to get a rhythm going on offense with so much time in between games.

Ferny

GG Pheenix. Couldn't stop Bush which led to the pass being more open than it should have been.

That last int behind Holmes was bullshit though.

bluemax

Banned
I threw my controller in rage at my Xbox. Between the lag and you running the clock down the whole game I was fed up.

You can play the CPU or sim it for all I care. You only had the lead because of the lag.

eznark

Banned
Weird. Throwing my controller has never caused the internet to disconnect immediately before my opponent takes a knee to win.

Not like it was any better for me. If you were going to be a pouty cunt i wish you would have done it at half instead of desperately tryin to win and then disconnecting only when i had the game won.

eznark

Banned
To be fair if i thought i were good at Madden and lost to me I'd be a salty little sally too.

I think thats two in a row against blue!

Mrbob

I threw my controller in rage at my Xbox. Between the lag and you running the clock down the whole game I was fed up.

You can play the CPU or sim it for all I care. You only had the lead because of the lag.

Did you really rage quit when he was going to take a knee? Lag issues go against both players. You do realize you wasted his hour of time, too.

Top Bottom