• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Birdman02

Shouldn't have? I asked twice, at least, and never got a definitive answer either way. I'll tack on whatever to T-Rich but it wasn't because I was trying to pull one over on the league.

I wasn't saying that you were...or DCX either. The fault is on the commish(es). I was just saying he shouldn't have been available because he was injured. If other guys are gonna have to sit their players for the full term of their injuries, then I think you and DCX should have to add a week since you had already played your game. Nothing personal...well maybe against DCX since he is in my division.

Also, when do you want to play our game, nightz?

DCX

DCX
I wasn't saying that you were...or DCX either. The fault is on the commish(es). I was just saying he shouldn't have been available because he was injured. If other guys are gonna have to sit their players for the full term of their injuries, then I think you and DCX should have to add a week since you had already played your game. Nothing personal...well maybe against DCX since he is in my division.

sonofabitch!!

DCX

Mrbob

Y U mad bro?

rogfall1.gif

McNei1y

So I played a random. Obviously it was going to be a big cheese fest but I scrambled more with RGIII. Seems much better. I was able to dodge a lot of sacks. Still felt like cheese, though, with all the balls I threw on the run lol.

Josh Freeman threw 9 interceptions lol

daw840

4-5 Central? That's like 2-3 Pacific, so no, I will be at work. I'm free every night this week, usually home by 6PM Pacific pending meetings/traffic.
Ah, for some reason I though you were east coast. Well we shall see what we can work out. Maybe tomorrow around that time I'll try.

Trasher

Let's vote on if DCX should stop signing all his posts DCX at the end

Yes. The other part of that will say that everyone else must start posting their name at the end of their posts from now on. Or we could just maybe force DCX to add on to his signature something to the nature of "Salary Cap Cheater"?

<=>Thrasher<=>

Somnia

Sok im sorry to do this, but can we play tomorrow? I'm feeling like shit and just want to lay in bed, I should have left work early, but stuck it out and now regret it.

DCX

DCX
Yes. The other part of that will say that everyone else must start posting their name at the end of their posts from now on. Or we could just maybe force DCX to add on to his signature something to the nature of "Salary Cap Cheater"?

<=>Thrasher<=>

your love for me is amazing!!

DCX

LJ he's gonna try to use his injured players, BE READY

i'm a man of my word. bowman won't see the field until week 9, no matter what happens with the vote

p.s.

LJ i'll be on HBOGO so just challenge me when you're on. for some reason my DVR didn't record boardwalk empire for me on sunday! god bless you HBOGO!

Nightz

Hmm, gonna visit my parents after work, but ideally I'd like to play tonight. How late do you usually stay up?

LJ11

i'm a man of my word. bowman won't see the field until week 9, no matter what happens with the vote

p.s.

LJ i'll be on HBOGO so just challenge me when you're on. for some reason my DVR didn't record boardwalk empire for me on sunday! god bless you HBOGO!

Sent you an invite a few minutes ago.

Sokantish

McNeily when we get to the next vance on Thursday night, that might be my only time to play it, I'm not gonna be in town Friday-Sunday and I'm not sure if I'm gonna have internet or not yet

bluemax

Banned
GG GCQ! Had to battle back today. My running game finally showed up.

Steve Smith scared the crap out of me every time he got behind my secondary.

Edit: Your PM box is full btw!

bluemax

Banned
You know, I think practice mode is helping me out. I spent my last two practices really working on my running and trying to figure out some of what I've been doing wrong and it paid off today. Hopefully I can continue to run the ball well and keep the pressure off my passing.

The worst thing though is that Turbin gets gassed so easily and I'm scared to hand the ball of to Washington because of his 70 something carry rating.

bluemax

Banned
GG, man. These close losses are killing me...

Yeah I understand that. One thing I'm curious about since I don't know your roster, why did you not mix up the personnel packages more? I think you only went 3 wide on me once. I think if you mixed things up a little more on offense it would've been harder for me to stop you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
24-19 LJ. Holy shit it will come down to the wire!

Good try GCQ. I appreciate the effort, but now I really need you to focus on beating McNeily.

OMG 24-25!!!

bluemax

Banned
24-19 LJ. Holy shit it will come down to the wire!

Good try GCQ. I appreciate the effort, but now I really need you to focus on beating McNeily.

OMG 24-25!!!

Yeah midway through the 2nd quarter I was down 14-0, had missed a 54 yard field goal and thrown a stupid interception in the end zone. GCQ punched me in the mouth today.

eznark

Banned
Apple spreads cheeks to ram cock in ass:

http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/25/3...t-on-google-maps-contract-google-maps-ios-app

Glad I didn't buy an Iphone 5. Guess I'll be purchasing another Android phone in the near future. I need my Google Maps.

Surprisingly, I'm not alone!

http://www.tuaw.com/2012/09/24/my-next-phone-will-be-a-samsung-not-an-iphone-5/

So much for that Apple gloss.

Is the new Apple Maps the reason why Find My Friends is now complete fucking garbage?

Top Bottom