• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
Sorry I missed this post last night.

Was 24-7. I got three sacks in a row at the end I think when your team was trying to throw some deep balls. I was in quarters formation rushing three lol. Your team's single touchdown came from a fumble return. I think Wilson had some pretty rough stats.

6 sacks,under 50% completion and less than 100 net yards. He did lead the team with a whopping 13 yards rushing. Blech.

My team stats are so skewed. I need a bounce back game against the Vikings.

Trasher

6 sacks,under 50% completion and less than 100 net yards. He did lead the team with a whopping 13 yards rushing. Blech.

My team stats are so skewed. I need a bounce back game against the Vikings.
For some reason my D has your team's number. I almost felt like P Willis was playing for me.

bluemax

Banned
For some reason my D has your team's number. I almost felt like P Willis was playing for me.

I think I had issues against it last year too. My offensive line can't handle your defensive line.

I'm really torn on what my team needs more, another quality line man or a receiving threat opponents respect.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Quick update: My defense is still completely terrible

7OIdY.gif

Sokantish

Pretty much every time he scored was on a play at least 40yds long. I don't know what my problem is!

GG McNeily, I couldn't really stop you at all

McNei1y

gg sok. Didn't want the last part to look cheesy or anything but I guess it did come across as it. I wanted to run another defensive play.

I saw the bs that I was talking about happen to you. It happened when I threw to my FB who was doing the angle play. Your MLB was right there but the ball just soared past him without an attempt at a swat or anything. That happens to me a lot.

I think I was playing some good D for a bit there but then I just started getting worked by Harvin again. Comeback routes still destroy me. As does blitzing lol.

Rorschach

Whelp, there goes my competitive edge. :(

It's good for the league. It'll make drafting more difficult, but it'll help the league grow. The posts about defense will make you better as well as the people it's intended for since you'll get better games out of them.

Don't worry, though. Players will still slip. We'll still have stubborn Davises who think that speed is the most important thing or guys that think AWR trumps all. You'll still get your gems. :p Go ahead and take that 99 speed WR. I'll scoop that stud WR with 88 speed.

No injury fix :(
They made kicking harder. FIX THE SLIDERS AFTER THE PATCH!

LukeSmith

These are the biggest changes:

- Fixed an issue where playing the game on All-Madden is too easy.
- Fixed an issue where League Sliders had limited impact on difficulty.

All-Pro with harder sliders (lower QB Accuracy, et cetera) is more viable now.
Sorry to all of the dudes in the league who are throwing picks, it's getting worse now that All-Madden is having the bullshit coefficient tweaked more.

- Fixed an issue where someone who attempted to bull rush with the R stick once the ball was snapped activated run commit.
D-line play is back for those who enjoy such things.

Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league.

This is cool, I'm glad this is in.

rinse82

I love when I set up a screen pass perfectly to MJD, and have 2 blockers on 1 defender in the flat but they both walk by and I get hammered for a loss.

daw840

Is there any point at all to saving up for the "tuck and run trait" or the "senses pressure trait" for the QB? Wouldn't that just be on the person controlling the QB?

Trasher

Those are worthless for a human qb

My favorite one is the "Don't Force It." Prevents your QB from throwing into double coverage!

I just bought the Consistency package for my QB. Hopefully I didn't waste 10k exp... I assumed it would help at making his throws more consistent. Who knows though.

LukeSmith

My favorite one is the "Don't Force It." Prevents your QB from throwing into double coverage!

I just bought the Consistency package for my QB. Hopefully I didn't waste 10k exp... I assumed it would help at making his throws more consistent. Who knows though.

I hope what consistency does is make him more inflexible to Hot/Cold Streaks

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Fatt Stafford is already good in madden. The inconsistency probably lies within you. You wasted 10K

TheCrow

Don't worry, though. Players will still slip. We'll still have stubborn Davises who think that speed is the most important thing or guys that think AWR trumps all. You'll still get your gems. :p Go ahead and take that 99 speed WR. I'll scoop that stud WR with 88 speed.
Well I'll just get the decent WR with 95 speed. Best reason for drafting players with high speed is that it's practicably impossible to make a slow player fast.

DCX

DCX
Fatt Stafford is already good in madden. The inconsistency probably lies within you. You wasted 10K
Lol yup..I'm pouring all my points on deep accuracy. Stock Ryan is like a 72. Its up to 75-76 now

Edit: 78!!

DCX

LukeSmith

Hey could you guys check your back-up quarterbacks, as in, guys who have never taken the field ever and post how much XP they have (and if you complete practice every week and at what point value).

Also include what your coach type is and if you've spent any Coach XP boosters on your QBs:

Only include players you haven't spent ANY XP on.

(Reason: LJ and I are trying to figure out why his QBs aren't getting points and mine are)

Format:
Colts - Chandler Harnish 13.5k XP, 1800 pt practice each week, Strategist

LJ11

My team is going to be awful for a while.

Seems like my XP isn't getting assigned properly. Practice every week, haven't touched TJack, dude has 3175. I'm always getting minimum 1800 in practice, haven't touched TJack at all.

Was wondering how some of you were pulling down these crazy XP numbers. Chose a motivator. Whatever.

Sokantish

GG McNeily. I just throw a ton of INTs and you never throw any! My guys always seem to be a step behind your dudes when it comes to trying to get ints, I don't get it

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
My team is going to be awful for a while.

Seems like my XP isn't getting assigned properly. Practice every week, haven't touched TJack, dude has 3175. I'm always getting minimum 1800 in practice, haven't touched TJack at all.

Was wondering how some of you were pulling down these crazy XP numbers. Chose a motivator. Whatever.

coach xp (1800) is separate from player xp. Motivator isnt the xp bonus, thats strategist, and it only makes the xp boost packages cheaper, xp does not automatically accumulate faster.

P willis is going to earn xp fast because he has "superstar" development speed, whereas Tjack is probably normal or slow.

McNei1y

GG McNeily. I just throw a ton of INTs and you never throw any! My guys always seem to be a step behind your dudes when it comes to trying to get ints, I don't get it

Erm, I throw way too many ints. I've got 25. I'm 4th on the list behind Ryan, Locker, and Rodgers. But I have been trying some new things in these two games. I'm not going to get my hopes up though, since I saw some passes that would've been picked off if our defenses CPU weren't reacting so slow.

On defense, I have been choosing some new plays that I would've never ran before. They seem to be working to some degree.

I don't know though. Like I said, I do decent in community games but then CCM just blows everything up. That game actually looked like a real game stat wise. I had 16 rush attempts with Morris for 99 yards! I've always been able to run in community games but not CCM :(

Rorschach

Raiders -Terrelle Pryor 300 XP, 1800 pt practice each week, Motivator.

:p

Only one player got XP this week from my game. My 4th string corner.

Mrbob

In retrospect, the XP addition for players is terrible. It will allow the rich to get richer. Especially if certain players can accumulate XP at a faster rate. In a couple seasons this league is going to be full of unbalanced superstar developed players.

LukeSmith

coach xp (1800) is separate from player xp. Motivator isnt the xp bonus, thats strategist, and it only makes the xp boost packages cheaper, xp does not automatically accumulate faster.

P willis is going to earn xp fast because he has "superstar" development speed, whereas Tjack is probably normal or slow.

It's my experience that practice XP definitely goes to players, I believe that it calls out in a given scenario in the selection screen which ones just benefit the coach. No clue how guys are getting it other than practice on my team, because these dudes (back-up QBs, fourth string running backs) aren't seeing the field at all.

Top Bottom