• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

I like how Trasher and Crow were the only ones there and are both against this ruling.
NFLGaf, where amazing happens.

League talk only. Please stay out of this!

Also, my situation is different than Crow's. I knew I was doing wrong lol. That was my whole point in doing it. I was pissed and was trying to do eye for an eye against Blue. I realize it was wrong, but I was pissed off.

My opinion hasn't changed on Crow's situation though. My point has obviously not gotten through to either FMT or CB. I wish Luke wasn't so busy at work and could have put his two cents in as well, even though I think he probably would have just sided with them. Who knows though. But those three at least cannot deny that they went in to this week saying beforehand that they wanted to punish someone this week to make a point. So when they first heard about Crow's game they were so eager to jump to conclusions in order to deal out a suspension that they obviously didn't get all the facts, and now I feel like we have a situation where they will do anything to defend their situation no matter what. Even after new details were brought into light. I feel like Russel Wilson just threw an interception to win a game, and now the league is sticking by their initial call, as wrong as it may be!

Look, I'm done talking about this and am sick of wasting everyone's time on the subject. That's my final say on the matter.

Mrbob

Has Amazon ever shipped an item with paid advertising on it? I got a package from them today and it had Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 pre order information plastered all over it. Bad enough to make me want to send that trash package back to Amazon!

When are these games being played?

Sunday.

Sokantish

Thanks Smokey, looks like I get two more games to not play!

Aw, can you only use the code once? I tried to use it on sleeping dogs and it said it wasn't valid

Oh well, buying it anyway

LukeSmith

Pheenix and I are playing tonight at some point!

I really cannot be bothered to read this run up the score drama.

So here's what I do:
  • Run the ball with my terrible RBs and god awful OL.
  • Try and get first downs.
  • Try not to run out of bounds.
  • Bleed the play clock.
  • If it's third and long, I do what I need to do to get the first down and keep the clock running, it's more likely that the game is going to end faster if I convert a third down and then keep running than if you and your desperate series of passes that I will inevitably pick off and take back for 6 get the ball back anyway. I'm saving you from yourself.
  • If I don't get the third down conversion, I punt and hope that you enjoy your garbage time yards while I sit in some even more vanilla defense than before and go see what new items are in the DOTA store.

I do try and ask myself "if I was in this dude's shoes, what would piss me off?" and then I don't do that.

McNei1y

lol I got Redskins tickets on Sunday but I think I'm going to get rid of them to watch the Nats game at a bar or something.

McNei1y

Really. My fandom can never be measured to Storybook. He has season tickets!!

DCX

lol fandom shmandom. I love the Redskins but the Nationals are my favorite sports team out of all sports. It's my passion, yo. I don't think I can miss a moment of this post season.

eznark

Banned
Go to the game. Watch the baseball game on your phone. Cheer with the tens of thousands of other people who will be doing the same. I've always loved that experience.

Really. My fandom can never be measured to Storybook. He has season tickets!!

DCX

I have Bengals season tickets.

Dont fucking think of giving me the Bengals again!!

McNei1y

Nats are going to be a post season disappointment. Save yourself and at least watch one exciting player on a trash team (RG3).

Also, Eznark, OOTP13 is on Steam Greenlight:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100789580&searchtext=OOTP

Go vote for it!

iuMttNqYx72ES.gif

LiveWire

lol fandom shmandom. I love the Redskins but the Nationals are my favorite sports team out of all sports. It's my passion, yo. I don't think I can miss a moment of this post season.

I realize the Nats just made the postseason for the first time, and as a DC sports fan I too will be watching the game Sunday (in the comfort of a Las Vegas sports book with several Jack and Cokes close at hand), but....giving up Skins tickets to go to a baseball game?

C'MON MAN!!

I second levious' suggestion.

FREE LIVEWIRE

eznark

Banned
I realize the Nats just made the postseason for the first time, and as a DC sports fan I too will be watching the game Sunday (in the comfort of a Las Vegas sports book with several Jack and Cokes close at hand), but....giving up Skins tickets to go to a baseball game?

C'MON MAN!!

I second levious' suggestion.

FREE LIVEWIRE

Didn't you guys play for the Skins?

McNei1y

C'MON MAN!!

I've got tickets to the Vikings game too so it's not like I'm missing an opportunity.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I thought they were joking the other day, are you bad with phones or something? Can't even recall the last time I bothered using a computer to view this site.

He is bad with technology in general. He called microsoft for a Internet/Router related question

Luke it looks like I will be available On the late end tonight......after 11 ct or so

I Have been dragged out to watch beisbol :(

He is bad with technology in general. He called microsoft for a Internet/Router related question

Lol wtf? I've never called. I had an issue with Xbl disconnecting me randomly and posted on the tech support forums and guess what? It fixed the problem! How was I supposed to know to delete my profile and re- dl it?

As for the iPhone thing it was a joke. I post on gaf all day from my phone! I just wanted bob to post when they will play

Top Bottom