• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

I agree, playing Madden is more like trying to turn lead into gold.

The lead that is the high 80 rated Ravens with their all-world defense, elite RB, semi-elite QB and Elite Oline.

You're like the King Midas of Madden, if King Midas turned everything into shit

I like how livewire sucking at madden is the games fault or that its so disconnected from real life football the the genius livewire is just thrown for a loop. If it were 100% realistic then livewire would be elite!

LukeSmith

I like how livewire sucking at madden is the games fault or that its so disconnected from real life football the the genius livewire is just thrown for a loop. If it were 100% realistic then livewire would be elite!

Livewire is so bad at this game that in Vegas, he was explaining table games to his lady and she actually asked him, "Are you better at these than Madden?"

Livewire is so bad at this game that in Vegas, he was explaining table games to his lady and she actually asked him, "Are you better at these than Madden?"

Lolol

And he probably said well you see madden isn't grounded in real life football. You see that don't you? Madden is the issue, not me!

McNei1y

gg LJ. I definitely need to play a warmup game before anything competitive. I was making so many dumb mistakes that I shouldn't have.

LJ11

gg LJ. I definitely need to play a warmup game before anything competitive. I was making so many dumb mistakes that I shouldn't have.

Yeah, I'm the same way, need to shake off the rust.

I'm down for another one with someone else, Sok is probably busy.

DCX

DCX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OnPmlnnbM&feature=player_embedded#!

Ratings explained! To add what Rors posted.

DCX

Rorschach

Just copy/paste it or if you're in FF, just highlight -> right click -> open in new tab

Boring vid and just says the same things I say except they get a couple things wrong. :cool:

Mrbob

Fucking back channel garbage. Worse than DC

Lol, of course you are upset! Rors has always been free to help anyone! Just need to ask. He feels bad for us lesser tier players and does what he can.

It was last season and nothing more than what he posted in this thread, but it was good advice on how to draft and build my team!

Top Bottom