• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

Yeah don't believe their lies, Rors.

GG though Madden was very kind to me with the turnovers. Apparently Adrian Peterson got the FF. I knew he was useful for something

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
just now heading home dcx, hope you haven't been looking for me... I have been drinking, so don't get mad if Romo looks like Shun Di tonight...

DCX

DCX
just now heading home dcx, hope you haven't been looking for me... I have been drinking, so don't get mad if Romo looks like Shun Di tonight...
Haha watching Sons of Anarchy with the wife. Finishing up an episode might watch another. 9ish is still the target :)

DCX

Splat

After vance, when do you want to play BigAT? Tomorrow's pretty full for me. I have some playoff loss revenge to exact!

LJ11

Good game Smokey, I made some bad calls on D early and it got me into trouble. Fumbles did me in though, especially after I made a good play on 3rd down to intercept that ball.

Still have no idea how I didn't intercept that pass to Foster that went for a TD, Barnett was right there, I clicked on but got no animation. He also dropped that other sure int in the flat. You had a couple of drops yourself, so it evened out in that dept.

You had a good game plan and executed, I was lamenting the fumbles all game long. I will say one thing though, 9 man coverage inside the 5 yard line....I should have known better than to throw it. That killed any chance of a comeback, entire team was subbed on the next drive.

Edit: That PI call was nuts too, I thought I got there right as the ball went by him.

Smokey

Good game Smokey, I made some bad calls on D early and it got me into trouble. Fumbles did me in though, especially after I made a good play on 3rd down to intercept that ball.

Still have no idea how I didn't intercept that pass to Foster that went for a TD, Barnett was right there, I clicked on but got no animation. He also dropped that other sure int in the flat. You had a couple of drops yourself, so it evened out in that dept.

You had a good game plan and executed, I was lamenting the fumbles all game long. I will say one thing though, 9 man coverage inside the 5 yard line....I should have known better than to throw it. That killed any chance of a comeback, entire team was subbed on the next drive.

GG, I guess I got that pass off to Foster just in time. He was my last check, but with his speed versus a LB or zone most of the time he's open. I thought there was a good chance you would pick it too as it was closing in. As far as the TAINT by Mccain man that was huge. I felt momentum swinging to your side and if you woulda scored shit wouldve gotten real.

That INT was a dumb read by me and good jump by you in an otherwise good game played by Schaub. On defense I think both of those fumbles were caused by Watt and Cushing. Cush POW (still on roids) rating is up there and he usually causes a fumble every game or so.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3CBJ-CW5CR-3R6TR-5F33T-5RXZX [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WBK3T-TSH6Z-633B3-BT3TT-Z6SR5 [Active 6PM-9PM CT on 10/5]
1 Hour left

LJ11

I thought you intended the PI to save a TD. There was nobody else back in your secondary and that would've been 6 if he caught that.

I think I may have triggered the run pass commit, but you probably had that route without it because of the coverage I had called. So it was PI, I thought the ball when by him.

You made two passes to Johnson that really had me, especially the one at the goaline, man I was ready to user the fuck out of that ball but he cut it back. Was it a zig, or stock play. If it was a zig, good call. It looked like a route I hadn't seen, really looked like he was going to run the drag. Good stuff.

Smokey

I think I may have triggered the run pass commit, but you probably had that route without it because of the coverage I had called. So it was PI, I thought the ball when by him.

You made two passes to Johnson that really had me, especially the one at the goaline, man I was ready to user the fuck out of that ball but he cut it back. Was it a zig, or stock play. If it was a zig, good call. It looked like a route I hadn't seen, really looked like he was going to run the drag. Good stuff.

The goaline play you're referring to is a stock route where I moved Johnson into the slot via a package. I figured you would run commit or think it was a short comeback route since i was that close to the endzone. I just had to hope my line held up in case you run commited to buy enough time for the route to develop.

daw840

The goaline play you're referring to is a stock route where I moved Johnson into the slot via a package. I figured you would run commit or think it was a short comeback route since i was that close to the endzone. I just had to hope my line held up in case you run commited to buy enough time for the route to develop.
Putting your #1 in the slot used to be cheese. What changed?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
great game DCX, your pressure was quick throughout, couldn't hit open flat passes because of it.

DCX

DCX
great game DCX, your pressure was quick throughout, couldn't hit open flat passes because of it.

yea man, great game. My offense was terrible until i started passing. the problem is i'm trying to cut down on my turnovers that i wanted to run more but your D was to beastly up front and you cleaned up well with Carter.

Yea the pressure was insane. I just bought the Big hitter package for Weatherspoon and he forced two fumbles!! Dayum! PWill lite!

DCX

BigAT

After vance, when do you want to play BigAT? Tomorrow's pretty full for me. I have some playoff loss revenge to exact!

Might have to be Sunday for me. Tailgating the Rutgers game tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll be in any condition to play. I'll let you know if something changes.

Top Bottom